UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Red Dead Redemption ...

12/19/12 6:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RedDragonUK
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the game of the year edition and I love it. War horse and assassin costume add to it. Phone Post
12/19/12 10:16 AM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the first time i played it i put it down after an hour and left it for 3 months, Once i got back into it, I played it straight through until i got 100 percent, AWESOME game

12/20/12 5:19 AM
RedDragonUK
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished it and got the credits up. What a great story! Loved being a cowboy. Phone Post
12/21/12 4:36 PM
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I got the GOTY edition as well, loved the war horse :D

Might replay the game at some point.

I'm almost exclusively a PC gamer, but I did my back in, and I hobbled to the game store to pick up some xbox-games, and yep, I was chained to the couch with RDR and pain killers

:D Good times!
12/24/12 12:59 PM
Sleazy Martinez
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cried... That is all. Phone Post
12/26/12 10:56 PM
HELWIG
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Obviously in the minority here but I didn't like the game at all.

Gameplay is extremely repetitive and the characters/story are unimaginative."

I agree.

My friend works in the industry and insisted we all get up and get online to form a cowboy gang. We all agreed the online play sucked after about a week of honest effort.
I tried to play the story mode and it felt like a chore. I got zero enjoyment out of it.

Same with GTA 4.

And thats after LOVING GTA 3, Vice City, and SA.

So its not those kind of games.
12/27/12 8:49 PM
40oztofreedom
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weird. Maybe you're just not into the GOTY type games Phone Post
12/29/12 1:12 AM
40oztofreedom
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for being a RDR virgin
Finally gonna give it a go Phone Post
12/29/12 8:40 AM
MMAhaiku
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

40oztofreedom - TTT for being a RDR virgin
Finally gonna give it a go Phone Post
Better late than never. Its on my personal GOAT list. Horseback shotgun assaults on innocents never felt so right. Have fun! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.