UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 12.....

11/20/12 11:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Hope some of you are making the playoffs in your leagues. I'm 9-2 and just locked up a playoff spot.. one more win and I get a first round bye which is huge! 

Bring on your questions.. 

11/20/12 11:30 AM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same record as you C 9-2 first round bye coming up.

QB: Luck RG3 or Romo leaning Luck think he has a big bounce back game.

Flex wise I have dez and ridley as of now but I might bench Djax put dez as my no 3 wr and have Rudolph as my flex so I can have two TE's playing.

Thanks as always.
11/20/12 11:42 AM
Caleb
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Same record as you C 9-2 first round bye coming up.

QB: Luck RG3 or Romo leaning Luck think he has a big bounce back game.

Flex wise I have dez and ridley as of now but I might bench Djax put dez as my no 3 wr and have Rudolph as my flex so I can have two TE's playing.

Thanks as always.

Luck all day long against the horrible Bills. 

Bench Djax and play both Ridley and Dez. 

11/20/12 11:56 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Currently 7-3, need to make a final push

Ahmad Bradshaw

or

Alfred Morris

11/20/12 12:21 PM
Caleb

UGCTT_mofit - 

Ahmad Bradshaw

or

Alfred Morris

Ouch.. tough choice. I would have to take Bradshaw at home against the Packers. I honestly don't know what to expect between the Cowboys and Redskins on Thursday. Cowboys are capable of stopping the run. I also hate to start players on Thursday games. They are still sore from previous Sunday. 

11/20/12 12:31 PM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
UGCTT_mofit - 

Ahmad Bradshaw

or

Alfred Morris

Ouch.. tough choice. I would have to take Bradshaw at home against the Packers. I honestly don't know what to expect between the Cowboys and Redskins on Thursday. Cowboys are capable of stopping the run. I also hate to start players on Thursday games. They are still sore from previous Sunday. 

thanks caleb, VU!

11/20/12 4:28 PM
Caleb

Caleb - 
UGCTT_mofit - 

Ahmad Bradshaw

or

Alfred Morris

VU For you too! 

11/20/12 7:40 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 6-5 and need a win; should I drop Celek and pick up Dallas Clark or Visanthe Shiancoe?
11/21/12 9:00 AM
Caleb

Edited: 11/21/12 9:00 AM
419 - I'm 6-5 and need a win; should I drop Celek and pick up Dallas Clark or Visanthe Shiancoe?

Those guys are all pretty much equal. Shiancoe could be a good play with Gronk down. Hard to say though.  Celek could be a good play this week against a terrible team at home. Rookie QB's like to throw to TE's. 

I would honestly stick with Celek this week. 

11/21/12 10:16 PM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I picked up Blackmon debating if I slot him into my flex over rudolph?
11/21/12 10:31 PM
EO619
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Caleb, I'm sitting at 6-5 now (3 wins in a row). Thanks for all of your help!
11/22/12 12:49 AM
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A couple of my WRs are injured or at least questionable, should I play Brandon Lloyd this week, or should I take my chances with someone off the waiver wire (C. Shorts, S. Rice, T.Y. Hilton, B. Stokley, etc).

And if I have to pick one up off the waiver wire, which RB would you drop Hillman or Reece?

Thanks
11/22/12 9:42 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 9:48 AM
Gabbert is on IR. Jacksonville has a terrible defense, and Henne has a decent arm, and Blackmon might be up to NFL speed.

Edelman is getting more snaps, so I'd drop Lloyd and pick up Stokley, Shorts or Hilton.
11/22/12 11:10 AM
Caleb

Gracie killar - I picked up Blackmon debating if I slot him into my flex over rudolph?

I would certainly play Blackmon over Rudolph in your flex spot. Minn is going to have a tough time in Chicago this week. 

11/22/12 11:11 AM
Caleb

EO619 - Hey Caleb, I'm sitting at 6-5 now (3 wins in a row). Thanks for all of your help!

You are welcome! Thx for the vote ups!

11/22/12 11:39 AM
Caleb

sicko - A couple of my WRs are injured or at least questionable, should I play Brandon Lloyd this week, or should I take my chances with someone off the waiver wire (C. Shorts, S. Rice, T.Y. Hilton, B. Stokley, etc).

And if I have to pick one up off the waiver wire, which RB would you drop Hillman or Reece?

Thanks

First off.. Do not drop Hillman!!! He is going to be a stud the rest of the season and is a great play this week. I'm playing him in my flex spot.  Lloyd, Rice, Shorts, and Hilton are all equal this week. I would probably I would probably go Rice because he is a big redzone WR but don't go off of what I say, go with your gut. 

11/22/12 6:26 PM
Danzis

Edited: 11/22/12 6:27 PM
WR pick 3 out of Colston, Moore, Welker, and Amendola. I was going to run with the first three. My problem is running back.

Pick 2- Bush, Ballard, Vereen, and Donald Brown
11/22/12 11:50 PM
TheRealJoker
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flex: Mike Williams (TB), Daniel Thomas, or Dwayne Bowe.
11/23/12 3:11 PM
EO619
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tamme @ KC or Rudolph @Chi? Tamme has really fallen off and isn't Payton's favorite TE.
11/23/12 8:45 PM
armdrag101
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beanie Wells vs Rams or Jonathan Stewart vs Eagles for flex?

I'm leaning Beanie cause of their qb situation and Howlings is banged up. What do you think?
11/24/12 2:14 PM
Caleb

Danzis - WR pick 3 out of Colston, Moore, Welker, and Amendola. I was going to run with the first three. My problem is running back.

Pick 2- Bush, Ballard, Vereen, and Donald Brown

Little late now but I like the first 3 as well. I would have gone Bush and Ballard at RB. 

11/24/12 2:16 PM
Caleb

EO619 - Tamme @ KC or Rudolph @Chi? Tamme has really fallen off and isn't Payton's favorite TE.

Rudloph.. Tamme has majorly fallen off this year. Not sure what happened there. 

11/24/12 2:18 PM
Caleb

TheRealJoker - Flex: Mike Williams (TB), Daniel Thomas, or Dwayne Bowe.

Really tough.. these guys are all pretty much equal. Would probably go Bowe by garbage time yardage. 

11/24/12 2:19 PM
Caleb

armdrag101 - Beanie Wells vs Rams or Jonathan Stewart vs Eagles for flex?

I'm leaning Beanie cause of their qb situation and Howlings is banged up. What do you think?

Beanie all day. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.