UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Occupation: Fighter - now on Netflix

11/20/12 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chad savage
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey UG,

Just wanted to let everyone know the Documentary "Occupation: Fighter" is now available on Netflix!!

Thank you all for the amazing support in helping this film grow. The Documentary is available in over 30 countries, in the US we hit the top 8 in Itunes sports films and are still running strong in the UK for top docs.

In March 2013 the film has been selected for an international sports film festival in Moscow. Its going to be freezing but I cant wait!

For those that have seen the film here is an update.... The back injury I was dealing with has finally caught up to me and looks like surgery will be needed. Being unable to walk properly the last several weeks, I gave in and got an MRI. results: An 11mm herniated L5/S1 with a few other little things (yes I have been fighting and competing with this for a long time). I am actually very excited to now know what the issue has been and can get it taken care of. It has been years since I have been able to train and compete pain free. We plan to do the procedure before the end of the year so I can make a real strong, healthy and legitimate comeback for 2013.

Thanks again for all the amazing years of support. I cant wait to see the next chapter unfold as it has already been written!

here is the link to the trailer (blue namer can you imbed?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4aiajxrG0

Chad "SAVAGE" George
11/20/12 11:58 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tt

11/20/12 12:41 PM
x FOX x
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Word Phone Post
11/20/12 12:42 PM
RickStorm
1631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Thanks for the heads up Chad

11/20/12 12:46 PM
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it on Canadian Netflix? Phone Post
11/20/12 12:47 PM
jasonhightower
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In! Phone Post
11/20/12 1:07 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chad savage - Hey UG,

Just wanted to let everyone know the Documentary "Occupation: Fighter" is now available on Netflix!!

Thank you all for the amazing support in helping this film grow. The Documentary is available in over 30 countries, in the US we hit the top 8 in Itunes sports films and are still running strong in the UK for top docs.

In March 2013 the film has been selected for an international sports film festival in Moscow. Its going to be freezing but I cant wait!

For those that have seen the film here is an update.... The back injury I was dealing with has finally caught up to me and looks like surgery will be needed. Being unable to walk properly the last several weeks, I gave in and got an MRI. results: An 11mm herniated L5/S1 with a few other little things (yes I have been fighting and competing with this for a long time). I am actually very excited to now know what the issue has been and can get it taken care of. It has been years since I have been able to train and compete pain free. We plan to do the procedure before the end of the year so I can make a real strong, healthy and legitimate comeback for 2013.

Thanks again for all the amazing years of support. I cant wait to see the next chapter unfold as it has already been written!

Chad "SAVAGE" George

Watching it now!
11/20/12 1:17 PM
MountainMedic
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, just started it. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:21 PM
Romney1Fan
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks good

11/20/12 1:23 PM
walknazty
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/12 8:44 AM
deleted
11/20/12 1:29 PM
CaptainWoody
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well now I know what I'm watching tonight
11/20/12 1:37 PM
MountainMedic
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Landless sighting!?!?!?! Phone Post
11/20/12 2:03 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies

Subd Phone Post
11/20/12 2:03 PM
Erik Tracey
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching it now! Phone Post
11/20/12 2:32 PM
Dongbar
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/20/12 2:34 PM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet... i needed to watch something while I'm pretending to work today.
11/20/12 2:54 PM
MountainMedic

Really enjoyed it. Phone Post
11/21/12 1:22 PM
chad savage

TTT! Phone Post
11/21/12 1:26 PM
Ted Waltner
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

walknazty - I know I will get shredded for saying this but I started watching it the other day and I turned it off at the part where Chad and Meisha were sitting at the table talking about Vegas.

I thought it was lame to that point.

You should get shredded. Its fine if you dont like it or arent interested. And if someone asks you how you felt, share it for sure, but why jump on the dudes own thread just to spit some negativity on somethin he is clearly proud of. You are a dick Phone Post
11/22/12 12:18 AM
chad savage

Thanks for all the support UG!
11/22/12 12:58 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/22/12 2:07 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna watch it at my buddies house first thing. Best of luck in the future Chad!
11/22/12 6:30 AM
Robbmex
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! I will be watching later for sure. I only have Netflix so the kids can watch cartoons and shit so I'm well happy to hear this film is on it. Best of luck for the future Chad Phone Post
11/22/12 7:56 AM
Robbmex
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gutted, it's not on the uk Netflix :( Phone Post
11/22/12 10:05 AM
Ebe5
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chad savage - Hey UG,

Chad "SAVAGE" George
Good stuff man good luck in the future, heal up brotha Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.