UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Occupation: Fighter - now on Netflix

12/5/12 1:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jazzfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chad, I watched the movie and thought it was great. Didn't realize the IV technique from the weight cut was common but looked like a great idea. Good luck with your post surgery progress and keep us informed!
12/6/12 5:08 PM
chad savage
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey UG,
Here's the updates. After 2 weeks of intense pt and rehab on my back, last night I was able to get my first full night of sleep without any pain or anything uncomfortable. I can't even remember the last time that happened......it's working! Now another few months to go. I'm confident with my rehab team and all my support 2013 is going to be the best of my career. Thanks for all your love and support. We're in this together!!! On a another note. Netflix has been killing it. In less than 3 weeks almost 9000 people have taken the time rate the film on Netflix. The estimates of over 100,000 people have now watched it in the US alone. Incredible!

Thanks again,
Chad Phone Post
12/12/12 10:16 AM
chad savage
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
12/12/12 1:11 PM
Sleazy Martinez
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished watching it, thoroughly enjoyed it, girlfriend was pretty freaked out by the whole IV thing though (silly woman). Good luck with the future Chad. Phone Post
12/12/12 1:33 PM
Bromoplata
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched it last night, was a really great documentary. Good to hear your back is doing better, can't wait to see you make a comeback.
12/12/12 9:35 PM
chad savage

TTT- Thanks for the support guys. Ill be on tapout radio tomorrow night talking about the film and gonna give a shout to the UG. Tune in!
12/12/12 9:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched it... Very good documentary, your a good dude and deserve to be in the big show... Hope the UFC gives you your shot! Phone Post
12/12/12 9:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol... You still bitter at your brother for letting you get choked out? That scene was funny, did he puss out? Or did u really ask him to stay out of it? Phone Post
12/12/12 10:05 PM
dramjr
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome doc...the cutting wieght piece was brutal to watch...only thing that would been good to add would have been high lights of the fight...get well and hope to see you fighting again

12/13/12 1:42 PM
chad savage

Im gonna be on tapout radio in a few talking about the film. Tune in TapouT Radio today 2pET @SiriusXMSports Sir92 XM 208 Phone Post
12/13/12 2:57 PM
chad savage

Sorry guys. Didn't get a chance to plug the UG. Next one ill force it in. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:15 PM
myrites
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chad can be a bit of a dick sometime but this is a amazing doc I'm jealous .
@bobbyrazak :) Phone Post
12/13/12 4:13 PM
DNAsmoothie
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for allowing us an inside look into your life man, keep at it bro great film!! Phone Post
12/13/12 5:08 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Waltner -
walknazty - I know I will get shredded for saying this but I started watching it the other day and I turned it off at the part where Chad and Meisha were sitting at the table talking about Vegas.

I thought it was lame to that point.

You should get shredded. Its fine if you dont like it or arent interested. And if someone asks you how you felt, share it for sure, but why jump on the dudes own thread just to spit some negativity on somethin he is clearly proud of. You are a dick Phone Post
I disagree that he is a dick.

Why start a separate thread if your remark is related?

The thread is about the movie, and that it is streaming on Netflix.

If all anyone is supposed to add is "TTT", "sub", "Awesome. You're awesome and the film is awesome and the thread you started about this is awesome"; well, you may as well lock it.

Do I agree the film is lame?

Nope.

I liked this movie.

But the poster didn't express his opinion in a manner meant to disrespect OP or the film and was merely stating he watched but didn't enjoy that which he saw.

We should be able to share differing opinions lest we all become automatons who fear vote downs and pat each other on the back until our hands are too calloused to even click the green arrow any longer. Phone Post
12/13/12 5:10 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed the movie, but wish I'd waited to see it on Netflix.

I bought it on Amazon Prime.

I guess though, that means I showed a little extra support?

I can't say the money was wasted and I'm pleased to say neither was my time spent watching the product. Phone Post
12/13/12 5:12 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw this awesome documentary the other day :) I was sucked in immediately with Josh Barnett's intro.. awesome stuff bro, best of luck!
12/14/12 10:50 AM
chad savage

@UGCTT_El Pescadero - lol. Yeah man that really happened. I stood up to a local bully and didnt want any help. Yeah...the rest is history lol.

@JeffersonDArcyChoke - Yes that means you get 2 thumbs up! thanks for buying it. Really means alot.

Heres a link for an interview I did yesterday with Fight Insight Radio. Finally got to throw out the UG shout. Skip the interview if you want its long. UG shout at 78:52
12/14/12 10:50 AM
chad savage

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mmafightinsightradio/2012/12/14/fight-insight-radio-with-veteran-fighter-chad-george
12/14/12 11:31 AM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just finished it and it was a great documentary. Phone Post
12/14/12 12:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

chad savage - @UGCTT_El Pescadero - lol. Yeah man that really happened. I stood up to a local bully and didnt want any help. Yeah...the rest is history lol.

@JeffersonDArcyChoke - Yes that means you get 2 thumbs up! thanks for buying it. Really means alot.

Heres a link for an interview I did yesterday with Fight Insight Radio. Finally got to throw out the UG shout. Skip the interview if you want its long. UG shout at 78:52
Gd stuff... Well minus the getting choked out... Lol... But at least you stood up for yourself!

Hope you get a shot in the UFC soon! Phone Post
12/15/12 11:57 AM
chad savage

For those interested in my art and getting updates on whats next for me, I finally put together a Facebook page dedicated just to that.
https://www.facebook.com/ChadSavageGeorge?ref=hl

Just "Like" the page and you can get all the latest news and updates.

Thanks again for all the support!
12/15/12 12:23 PM
HandyDarsh
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The video of your first pro fight was crazy!!
You have some balls my friend!
Enjoyed watching, best of luck in the future. Phone Post
12/17/12 3:59 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTThis was a good movie
12/22/12 12:29 PM
chad savage

Looks like surgery will be happening end of Jan. I'm actually really excited. Doctors say my back could turn out stronger than before the injury! I can't wait. Phone Post
12/25/12 4:08 PM
Dawkins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching right now...Merry Christmas!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.