UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sara McMann: "All I know is me to the UFC is...

11/20/12 12:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

Everyone keeps asking me if I am in the ... All I know is that it is "in the works". Thank you for your support :)

11/20/12 12:12 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hope they take the time to build her up, her v Ronda could be really big...

11/20/12 12:26 PM
Son of Neckbone
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Undefeated Olympic medalist vs undefeated Olympic medalist sells itself.
11/20/12 12:27 PM
Kirik
2024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

100%

11/20/12 12:28 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Son of Neckbone - Undefeated Olympic medalist vs undefeated Olympic medalist sells itself.
This Phone Post
11/20/12 12:29 PM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

hope they take the time to build her up, her v Ronda could be really big...

this

11/20/12 12:34 PM
Cyril Jeff

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 
Son of Neckbone - Undefeated Olympic medalist vs undefeated Olympic medalist sells itself.
This Phone Post

indeed, I didn't mean build her up for credibility, I meant build her up for fan recognition...

11/20/12 12:55 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honda clerly doesn't need the Cyborg fight.

11/20/12 1:31 PM
Cyril Jeff

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

she needs every contender she can get imo...

11/20/12 1:48 PM
Crooklyn
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
Ryann Von Doom - 
Too bad she got a gift decision. Phone Post

Exactly. Shayna should be in the UFC making that challenge.

11/20/12 1:54 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

with zuffa's luck, watch her get beat by someone they feed her.

11/20/12 1:57 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 1:57 PM

Hopefully,Shannon & Zuffa will have an agreement in place so,that Invicta don`t lose alot of their talent.

11/20/12 2:02 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

with zuffa's luck, watch her get beat by someone they feed her.

Wouldn't be the worst thing. I mean, people even got tired of Tyson winning. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:04 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -
Ryann Von Doom - 

First, it was a close fight. No gift. Second, was Sara judging the fight? No? Then why hold it against her? Phone Post
11/20/12 2:06 PM
BrCutter

I digress. Shayna would be a great addition and should be there. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:15 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

she needs every contender she can get imo...

I feel as though they can build Ronda up by making her destroy opponents after opponents before she faces the Cyborg challenge.

She'll make tons of money in the process... And the Cyborg fight will be that SuperFight money.

11/20/12 2:17 PM
Crooklyn
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
BrCutter - 
Crooklyn -
Ryann Von Doom - 

First, it was a close fight. No gift. Second, was Sara judging the fight? No? Then why hold it against her? Phone Post

Uh, who the Hell is holding anything against anybody?  It was definitely a gift decision. Shayna won the fight, but I certainly didn't say or imply that it was Sara's fault. Learn not to read into a simple statement, pal.

11/20/12 2:23 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be absolutely disgusted with Zuffa if they ever signed Guyborg, she is a blackmark in the history of MMA
11/20/12 2:34 PM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - I would be absolutely disgusted with Zuffa if they ever signed Guyborg, she is a blackmark in the history of MMA
She is worst kind of cheater, true

I say test her EXTRA THOROUGHLY

see how her body loses man edge then put her in cage.

She is worst steroid offender because she literally became more make than female muscularly

Man fighting woman is dangerous Phone Post
11/20/12 2:34 PM
Son of Neckbone
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - 
Ryann Von Doom - 

From a marketing perspective, that is what the tagline would be, although I agree the Shayna/McMann fight was incorrectly scored. No robbery, but I didn't think Mcmann won that fight either.
11/20/12 2:39 PM
BrCutter

Crooklyn -
BrCutter - 
Crooklyn -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Uh, who the Hell is holding anything against anybody?  It was definitely a gift decision. Shayna won the fight, but I certainly didn't say or imply that it was Sara's fault. Learn not to read into a simple statement, pal.

Crooklyn, I apologize for insinuating that you hold it against her. It just seems every time Sara is brought up, the same thing is brought up that is out of her hands.

I love Shayna and it was a shame she was on a shelf for two years. If Dana does his due diligence, he will easily recognize Shayna as an extremely exciting fighter and IMO as highly marketable as Ronda.

I think I'm more passionate about wmma than I am men's??? Phone Post
11/20/12 2:43 PM
BrCutter

Son of Neckbone -
Crooklyn - 
Ryann Von Doom - 

From a marketing perspective, that is what the tagline would be, although I agree the Shayna/McMann fight was incorrectly scored. No robbery, but I didn't think Mcmann won that fight either.
Objectively speaking, Sara lost every exchange on the feet and did nothing more than finish takedowns and hold her down. I thought the control was the edge, though it was far from exciting. Phone Post
11/20/12 3:08 PM
BrCutter

Ryann Von Doom -
BrCutter - 
Son of Neckbone -
Crooklyn - 
Ryann Von Doom - 

Objectively speaking, Sara lost every exchange on the feet and did nothing more than finish takedowns and hold her down. I thought the control was the edge, though it was far from exciting. Phone Post

So takedowns and control in the short times she had it > outstriking someone, trying for subs, almost KOing them?

I don't hold it against Sara, I am the same way with every robbery I watched. should see my Guy Mezger rants. 

Lol, you're backing me in a corner with that argument...

You're as animated about wmma as I am and I hespect.

Question: Zuffa adds a women's weight class to 135; what weight? Phone Post
11/20/12 4:46 PM
Cyril Jeff

125lbs, not as many 145lbers as there once was...

11/20/12 4:53 PM
BrCutter

Yeah I agree Cyrille. Loads more now from 105 to 125. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.