UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> The Hogan vs. Warrior fued

11/20/12 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This had a great build to it.  They had their issue at The Royal Rumble.  Then the match was announced.  A solid three month build up.  No mixed tags, nothing.  Just interviews and even them saving each other from packs of wolves like Earthquake and Dino Bravo. 

11/20/12 2:50 PM
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still hate the Warrior because of that match. I have never watched it again. And for the record, he should have never been allowed to pin Hogan. History shows he wasn't championship material. Phone Post
11/20/12 4:50 PM
fryabusa
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember staying up late and recording Saturday Night's Main Event that had Hogan/Warrior vs Perfect/Genius.  You just knew shit was gonna hit the fan between Hogan and Warrior.

11/20/12 7:42 PM
ArtMinaj

instantkarma -  I still hate the Warrior because of that match. I have never watched it again. And for the record, he should have never been allowed to pin Hogan. History shows he wasn't championship material. Phone Post

Made perfect sense at the time though and was huge. 

11/20/12 7:50 PM
TheBearStare
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this. Im a grown adult now in my 30s but theres still a part of me that is a huge hulkamaniac. I love watching the classic promos and matches including this one. Everything was done perfectly. From hogans promo before the match where he comments thats its okay if you lose("AND I SURE HOPE YOURE A GOOD LOSER, BROTHER) and during the match where he hurts his leg and that fd up his leg drop later. Because i still have such fond memories of classic hogan i can appreciate what they are doing with cena these days though i dont follow the product too much. Phone Post
11/28/12 5:45 PM
Slydawg

At the time who else could be the main guy? Warrior was really getting huge. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.