UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG Meet & Greet w/Dana @ 12/8 Fox 5 Seattle Event!

11/21/12 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SirPoop
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add 2 more
11/21/12 10:25 PM
uniquetechnique
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
uniquetechnique - Damnit! We need one here in Las Vegas too. Im Jelly!
I did one in July at the expo with DFW :-p Phone Post

grrrr!
I was traveling at the wrong time...shoots.
11/21/12 10:34 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me and 2 others!! Phone Post
11/21/12 10:38 PM
pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -

M and G Saturday Pahleezzeeeee

This!!!! Phone Post
11/21/12 11:32 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 of u fellows tell dana i said thank you to him and zuffa for saving the ufc from certain doom under seg

11/22/12 12:06 AM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superuser - 
Quik - Cindy, is there a way we can get him one of our new WWDFWD t-shirts? Had a UGer who went on Saturday but wasn't able to connect with him.

sweet! does it some in black or white?

There's an awesome charcoal one as well!

I'm fucken devastated that I can't make it down there to the meet-and-greet to get one signed!
11/22/12 2:25 AM
HolyHackZack
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My dad and myself are going and would love to go. Phone Post
11/22/12 3:00 AM
Timmy O Toole
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 ppl here that wanna meet DFW Phone Post
11/22/12 1:21 PM
uniquetechnique
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whadafykumeanitstaken - DFW just got done calling hardcore fans morons, idiots, and mean nothings.

Why the excitement to.meet a guy who just pissed all over you?

Really? Link? I'd like to see it
11/22/12 3:57 PM
The Pete
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo -  Me and 2 more. In. Phone Post

Whirred
11/22/12 5:32 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for 3!
11/22/12 6:08 PM
VitorSuckedBonesToes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whadafykumeanitstaken - DFW just got done calling hardcore fans morons, idiots, and mean nothings.

Yeah. I can't fault guys for having their own opinions though. Many feel meeting him is an honor, and I personally don't.  Many fighters I do.

And many if not most of my good friends, I disagree with on a variety of issues, including this one. But I can easily put that aside, as peoples opinions change over the years, including my own. I find it more important to treat others as I'd like to be treated. That's what's really important.

Many times over the years, Dana simply puts out a blanket statement calling UG'rs idiots and nerds. Of course that is directed at UG'rs that don't agree with his approach, or at least that's what many want to think at their personal exemption.

For these fans though, they can always look back and say, "I met that guy".

11/22/12 7:24 PM
Mike Adrian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in Phone Post
11/22/12 7:33 PM
the geek
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whadafykumeanitstaken - DFW just got done calling hardcore fans morons, idiots, and mean nothings.

You are entitled to your opinions as are we, but there's no need to come into a thread full of positivity and excitement to try and harsh our buzz.

You know as well as we do who Dana is referring to with his comment. It's directed at the 5% who call themselves hardcore fans but are really just a bunch of negative bashers who under no circumstance will agree with him.

There are lots of hardcore fans on the UG who loath a lot of Dana's decisions but are objective enough to know that he does a lot for us and goes out of his way to accommodate those who appreciate it. If you don't want to meet him great, don't but don't fucking imply that I'm less of person for wanting to.

Cheers Phone Post
11/22/12 7:34 PM
pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
whadafykumeanitstaken - DFW just got done calling hardcore fans morons, idiots, and mean nothings.

You are entitled to your opinions as are we, but there's no need to come into a thread full of positivity and excitement to try and harsh our buzz.

You know as well as we do who Dana is referring to with his comment. It's directed at the 5% who call themselves hardcore fans but are really just a bunch of negative bashers who under no circumstance will agree with him.

There are lots of hardcore fans on the UG who loath a lot of Dana's decisions but are objective enough to know that he does a lot for us and goes out of his way to accommodate those who appreciate it. If you don't want to meet him great, don't but don't fucking imply that I'm less of person for wanting to.

Cheers Phone Post
+1 Phone Post
11/22/12 7:39 PM
the geek
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

Cheers Phone Post
Plus, some of us like getting pissed on!!! Phone Post
11/23/12 1:09 PM
JoeMimic
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

May or may not have picked up a six deuce WWDFWD? shirt for the proceedings haha. Phone Post
11/23/12 6:36 PM
the geek

ttt

11/23/12 8:12 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1052 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just came by to say

T

H

E

G

E

E

K

11/23/12 9:26 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPDATE:

DW said they will figure out how to accommodate the 135 folks (roughly) on this thread for a UG-Seattle meet and greet on Friday following the weigh-in. The exact time, place, and length of get together is still to be determined.

I tried to get a Saturday option by having him break up the group (one on Friday & one on Saturday) but his schedule was just too tight. Sorry:(

I have fellow UGers Matt Phillip handling the coordination of this effort between DW's folks and UGers attending M&G and another UGer (the Geek) will be assisting him. When the details are finalized you will find out the particulars from Matt. Please make sure your UG mail is set up to receive messages because that is how you will be responding to him initially (and this will prove you're a UGer).

Matt will get whatever info he needs from you in order to confirm you are on the attendance list. UGers will take priority over the friends/guests some folks have requested but based on my rough count, all of the requests (w/stated guests) on this thread should make the 135 person limit;)

Y'all are going to have a kick ass time!!! You'll be hearing from Matt soon with further instructions!

Cindy

11/23/12 9:31 PM
pennviachoke

FUUUUUUUCK! Well of the m&g with Dana is the only thing I miss then I won't be too pissed, but if some epic shit goes down ill be pissed. Hahahaha Phone Post
11/23/12 9:35 PM
the geek

CindyO - 

UPDATE:

DW said they will figure out how to accommodate the 135 folks (roughly) on this thread for a UG-Seattle meet and greet on Friday following the weigh-in. The exact time, place, and length of get together is still to be determined.

I tried to get a Saturday option by having him break up the group (one on Friday & one on Saturday) but his schedule was just too tight. Sorry:(

I have fellow UGers Matt Phillip handling the coordination of this effort between DW's folks and UGers attending M&G and another UGer (the Geek) will be assisting him. When the details are finalized you will find out the particulars from Matt. Please make sure your UG mail is set up to receive messages because that is how you will be responding to him initially (and this will prove you're a UGer).

Matt will get whatever info he needs from you in order to confirm you are on the attendance list. UGers will take priority over the friends/guests some folks have requested but based on my rough count, all of the requests (w/stated guests) on this thread should make the 135 person limit;)

Y'all are going to have a kick ass time!!! You'll be hearing from Matt soon with further instructions!

Cindy

Thanks for everything you do for us Cindy. This is going to be so much fun.

pennviachoke, let me know if there is anything I can do to help bro, even if it's just get something signed for you. PM me with whatever you need.
11/23/12 9:39 PM
pennviachoke

You're the man Geek, ill let you know. Thx Phone Post
11/23/12 9:40 PM
Shosh1n
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been lurking for so long, how do I make sure my account is set up to receive UG mail? Don't wanna miss this!
11/23/12 9:53 PM
crowbar
820 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/12 9:57 PM
Shosh1n - I've been lurking for so long, how do I make sure my account is set up to receive UG mail? Don't wanna miss this!

Account

Site Settings

Private Message Settings

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.