UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silva vs rashad at 185?

11/20/12 5:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SkooterFanForLife
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever happened to sugar goin down a class? I would rather see him vs silva than gsp. Can be for the mw strap. If he can make it down. I've always been a big Evans fan since his days on tuf.,winning as hw and dropping down, fighting anyone at 205. He evolved more than almost any fighter I can recall. Love him or hate him, hes got serious skill. I'd also like to see him vs chael at franklinweight.
11/20/12 5:54 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Rashad at middleweight is the best chance silva has to lose under 205. Phone Post
11/20/12 5:54 PM
djones
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostLegit -  I think Rashad at middleweight is the best chance silva has to lose under 205. Phone Post

I agree

11/20/12 5:55 PM
DWray
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would he have to go to Franklinweight for a fight with Chael? They're both 205lbers.

But yes, I'd be interested in seeing him drop as well, although he's doing a damn good job at 205.
11/20/12 6:00 PM
SkooterFanForLife
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad would beat the brakes off weidman and boetsch.
11/20/12 6:04 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SkooterFanForLife - Rashad would beat the brakes off weidman and boetsch.
Legit Phone Post
11/20/12 6:58 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I come from the future.  It didn't turn out well for Rashad:

11/20/12 7:03 PM
Diazed And Confused
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

The fact he is able to elbow from that distance is obnoxious. Phone Post
11/20/12 7:06 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened is Anderson's management expressed interest and Rashad stopped talking about it.

11/20/12 7:07 PM
SupesUp
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has been one of my favorite matchups for a while.
And its a match like frankie/aldo where I could care less that they havent fought at the weight class, I just wanna see it Phone Post
11/20/12 7:08 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

djones -
MostLegit -  I think Rashad at middleweight is the best chance silva has to lose under 205. Phone Post

I agree

I think GSP would have a better chance. He's basically a better version of Rashad Phone Post
11/20/12 7:09 PM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

djones - 

I agree

+1

11/20/12 7:10 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been suggesting this match up for a long time. I even got to personally ask Rashad about the match up and he suggested it would be hard to cut to 85, but he would do it for the right $.
11/20/12 7:12 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - I've been suggesting this match up for a long time. I even got to personally ask Rashad about the match up and he suggested it would be hard to cut to 85, but he would do it for the right $.
Kind of what sucks about middleweight being 20 pounds below lhw Phone Post
11/20/12 7:13 PM
ryans
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad is IMO the single most underrated fighter in the UFC. He's 12-2 in the UFC. I reckon he could take the MW strap - he's not a huge 205er either.
11/20/12 7:15 PM
SkooterFanForLife

epwar - 

That's real relevant.
11/20/12 8:03 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Immaculata - I've been suggesting this match up for a long time. I even got to personally ask Rashad about the match up and he suggested it would be hard to cut to 85, but he would do it for the right $.
Kind of what sucks about middleweight being 20 pounds below lhw Phone Post

Yeah, I feel Rashad would be great @95.
11/21/12 9:26 AM
SkooterFanForLife

I work in boca, maybe I'll see him in an inconvenient spot and corner him with a barrage of ug speculation.
11/21/12 9:43 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
djones -

I agree

I think GSP would have a better chance. He's basically a better version of Rashad Phone Post

Although I agree that GSP is a better version of Rashad, I think I agree that Rashad has a great chance of beating AS. Given Anderson’s propensity for getting worked on the ground by great wrestlers, I could mos def see Rashad brutalizing him with GNP once securing the TD…and I do believe his GNP would be more effective than GSP’s would, if only due to power.
11/21/12 10:02 AM
Jsteven
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see this fight Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.