UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Mestre Relson Gracie ... Training for the Street

11/30/12 2:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/30/12 7:30 AM
CarolinaSMB_CR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very interesting... He talks about how important is the image and the behavior, to be a black belt...
12/1/12 9:48 AM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Relson would come to the uk to teach some seminars....
12/1/12 6:49 PM
HoldYerGround
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever happened to that train in BJJ for free thing?
12/2/12 4:00 AM
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As someone who is on Team Relson Gracie I can tell you that his of BJJ is always attacking. Its a very aggressive I have trained at other BJJ places and this is the only one that every time I go I am amazed at what I learn. Relson Gracie is a true class act and warrior.
12/2/12 4:20 AM
Jayhof
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the great things about "jiu-jitsu" is the many different aspects. There are:
1. Brazilian jiu-jitsu ground fighting techniques
2. Sports jiu-jitsu techniques
3. MMA techniques
4. Self defense techniques
5. Traditional techniques (Japanese style or Brazilian)
6. Basic techniques

It is great to be able to practice all of these different aspects.
12/2/12 10:08 PM
joemasepoos
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hywel Teague - 
biggator - he should be a red belt now right? how many redbelts still out doing seminars?
He's getting the red belt next year when he turns 60. The only two red belts actively travelling and teaching seminars are Flavio Behring and Oswaldo Alves. Others still teach at their gyms. Phone Post

Did you ever meet or interview Mestre Wilson , he's a red belt and has a Fadda lineage , I read his profile recently because he was here in Australia doing a seminar . I read about a challenge between the Gracie academy and the Fadda academy from back in the day , very interesting stuff .
12/2/12 11:06 PM
Team Python
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

graciesrule - I wish Relson would do a book or dvd so we could see his methods of streetfighting/self-defense so we have a record of his style of Gracie Jiu Jitsu.

He told us that if he did a book it would only be 8 pages long.
12/3/12 6:49 AM
Hywel Teague
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joemasepoos - 
Hywel Teague - 
biggator - he should be a red belt now right? how many redbelts still out doing seminars?
He's getting the red belt next year when he turns 60. The only two red belts actively travelling and teaching seminars are Flavio Behring and Oswaldo Alves. Others still teach at their gyms. Phone Post

Did you ever meet or interview Mestre Wilson , he's a red belt and has a Fadda lineage , I read his profile recently because he was here in Australia doing a seminar . I read about a challenge between the Gracie academy and the Fadda academy from back in the day , very interesting stuff .

Funny you should mention that, someone brought him to my attention a few days ago. Looking into it now.
12/3/12 6:50 AM
Hywel Teague
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HoldYerGround - Whatever happened to that train in BJJ for free thing?

Acceptance emails are being sent out now, we should confirm the first wave of sponsored athletes soon

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.