UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Have Nick Diaz fight in Canada

11/21/12 10:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Xspur
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just remembering this morning how Ricky Williams went and played for the CFL because he was unwilling to give up smoking marijuana for the NFL.
Maybe Diaz could just be placed on some Canadian cards and not have to worry about the AC having marijuana as a banned substance.
11/21/12 10:47 AM
SugaFoot
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC will not put a fighter on a card if he is banned from any state athletic commission. Although they could technically do that, they would never defy a commission under such circumstances.

11/21/12 10:48 AM
spliff
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

matt riddle got popped in Calgary

11/21/12 10:59 AM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just dont fight in nevada... they have a hard on for diaz.  even if they catch you, everywhere else it's like a 3 or 4 month suspension which is nothing.

11/21/12 12:17 PM
Xspur
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ment after his suspension.
If Riddle got popped in Canada I'm confused. I don't see how any Canadian AC can have marijuana as a banned substance given its legal on a federal level. That would be like Nevada testing for alcohol. Phone Post
11/21/12 12:31 PM
Brock Lobster
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xspur - I ment after his suspension.
If Riddle got popped in Canada I'm confused. I don't see how any Canadian AC can have marijuana as a banned substance given its legal on a federal level. That would be like Nevada testing for alcohol. Phone Post
Are you Canadian? Weed is not legal here at all. We just don't have mandatory minimums or any jail time at all really. Phone Post
11/21/12 12:37 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

just dont fight in nevada... they have a hard on for diaz.  even if they catch you, everywhere else it's like a 3 or 4 month suspension which is nothing.

Or enforced the punishment they decided for a repeat failed marijuana test before Diaz ever failed it a second time. They didn't write the rules as they go Phone Post
11/21/12 12:43 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock Lobster - 
Are you Canadian? Weed is not legal here at all. We just don't have mandatory minimums or any jail time at all really. Phone Post

Pretty much this.  And the reason he played in the CFL is because they really don't do much in the way of drug testing because it's not like a CFL player can afford designer steroids or anything like that.  A buddy of mine was a reciever for the Ti-Cats for 2 years.  He made like $85.000 per season.

11/21/12 1:31 PM
6ULDV8
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing is, you're not going to 'have Nick Diaz' do anything.  He is his own man and gives a big

to the establishment, so they'll always try to keep him down, even though he's awesome.

11/21/12 1:44 PM
UGSlapshot

Brock Lobster -
Just because something is not criminal doesn't make it legal. Plenty of things are illegal but not criminal.

There are plenty of substances that are completely legal to take but banned by the atlantic commission as a PED.

The bigger problem is the athletic commission itself is corrupt, inept and a complete joke. Phone Post
11/21/12 1:46 PM
Xspur

Thank you guys for the clarification on the legality of marijuana in Canada. I had a misconception. Phone Post
11/21/12 1:53 PM
rrg1

6ULDV8 - 

The thing is, you're not going to 'have Nick Diaz' do anything.  He is his own man and gives a big

to the establishment, so they'll always try to keep him down, even though he's awesome.

How about Nick just live within the rules?

I know I know...it's a crazy ass concept but hey it works for everyone else.

11/21/12 1:58 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Don't color outside of the lines my friends.
Stay in the middle with everyone else.
Don't push boundaries.
Fall Asleep.
11/21/12 2:01 PM
6ULDV8
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The rules bend to the AC's convenience, and are constantly changing.

Matt Riddle's awesome.  He kissed ass and just fought again.

Nick Diaz is awesome, but he didn't kiss ass and has been out forever.

So how about you just say 'How about Nick just kiss everybody's ass so he can entertain me?'

I know I know...It's crazy but you're still a faggot.  

If this gets you down, take comfort in the fact that you can come from behind as much as Lance Bass, maybe into Keith Kizer if your dreams come true.

11/21/12 2:17 PM
rrg1

nick diaz nut hugger - 
rrg1 -
6ULDV8 - 

How about Nick just live within the rules?

I know I know...it's a crazy ass concept but hey it works for everyone else.

Why don't we all heat the tip of a needle with a lighter and then stick it into our dick holes???

I know, I know, now I'm as stupid as you Phone Post

I'm not sure I understand your point.

Please clarify for me how following the same rules that everyone has to follow is akin to the needle in the dick thing you're yapping about.
11/21/12 2:19 PM
6ULDV8

Think of it as writing the bible on the head of a pin, but you're the pinhead dickhead.

Cheers, and hope that helps bro.

11/21/12 2:24 PM
rrg1

Edited: 11/21/12 2:24 PM
dbl post
11/21/12 2:24 PM
rrg1

6ULDV8 - 

Think of it as writing the bible on the head of a pin, but you're the pinhead dickhead.

Cheers, and hope that helps bro.

You ladies are out in force to defend your boyfriend huh?

It's simple...honestly it is: There are rules. You don't follow the rules then there are repercussions.

Here's the really crazy part; It does not matter whether you agree with the rules or not. That is of no consequence.

Don't like it....I honestly don't care because I find it funny these things confuse people such as yourself lol. That says more than you realize.
11/21/12 2:28 PM
rrg1

nick diaz nut hugger -  ^You broke a lot of punctuation rules with that response. Why can't you just use a fucking comma? Phone Post

Now you want to talk about "rules" lol.

I suppose I should do what Diaz and people such as yourself do; I should bitch and moan about how I broke the "rules" and how it shouldn't apply to me.

11/21/12 2:35 PM
rrg1

nick diaz nut hugger -  Nope, just remember that the word "rules" is plural.

Why can't you just learn to write at a second-grade level like everyone else does? Phone Post

Because I'm not writing, I'm typing.

See, I can be a jackass like you! Fun huh?

Oh well, I'm not a grown man defending the actions of another grown man as if I have a crush on him....have fun with that!

11/21/12 2:36 PM
rrg1

nick diaz nut hugger -  Nope, just remember that the word "rules" is plural.

Why can't you just learn to write at a second-grade level like everyone else does? Phone Post

BTW Einstein, the word can be singular or plural. Not expecting you to know that or anything though.
11/21/12 2:49 PM
TartanTopTeamSextoy#2

Some of you IT geeks in this thread need a joint to loosen the fuck up,really telling a grown man to not smoke weed how much of a pussy are you????? Phone Post
11/21/12 2:53 PM
6ULDV8

I break into tears every time I sneeze or fart.  How pussy is that?

Seriously, someone give me a joints.

11/21/12 2:55 PM
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is not a fan of Beasters
11/21/12 3:31 PM
6ULDV8

The shit of it is though, weed stays in your system forever.  You can cycle and be off it in a week.  You smoke a joint and it's in your system for weeks and weeks.

It's why everywhere tests for it.  Not because it's bad, but because it's easy to catch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.