UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attention MODS. Voting down should not be grounds

11/21/12 1:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DKielbasa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voting down should not be grounds to be frozen. I went from green to -34 in a week all because I was heavily posting factual information on the Israel/Gaza thread. Before that I was never voted down. Too many vindictive people on this forum regarding Israel/Palestine therefore it is technically not an open forum if I can get frozen for intelligently and respectfully presenting factual information even though it may play on peoples heart strings. Flawed system and it pains me that a few spineless jellyfish can limit my voice on here out of spite and a difference of opinion/personal dogma.
11/21/12 1:18 PM
PatK
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it was pro-Isreal, it was hubris voting you down

11/21/12 1:24 PM
DKielbasa

PatK - 

If it was pro-Isreal, it was hubris voting you down

I am no longer going to comment on this topic. Just like the way the media and the powers that be have a way of shutting people up, I have been quieted. I will save my thoughts for a more open forum not this place that is crawling with lecherous cowards. Ironic its a fight forum huh?
11/21/12 1:25 PM
DKielbasa

Got voted down again since I posted this. Look yourselves in the mirror. You are pathetic cowards. Looks like it time to peace out again. Too many cunts here.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.