UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attention MODS. Voting down should not be grounds

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/21/12 1:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DKielbasa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voting down should not be grounds to be frozen. I went from green to -34 in a week all because I was heavily posting factual information on the Israel/Gaza thread. Before that I was never voted down. Too many vindictive people on this forum regarding Israel/Palestine therefore it is technically not an open forum if I can get frozen for intelligently and respectfully presenting factual information even though it may play on peoples heart strings. Flawed system and it pains me that a few spineless jellyfish can limit my voice on here out of spite and a difference of opinion/personal dogma.
11/21/12 1:18 PM
PatK
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it was pro-Isreal, it was hubris voting you down

11/21/12 1:24 PM
DKielbasa

PatK - 

If it was pro-Isreal, it was hubris voting you down

I am no longer going to comment on this topic. Just like the way the media and the powers that be have a way of shutting people up, I have been quieted. I will save my thoughts for a more open forum not this place that is crawling with lecherous cowards. Ironic its a fight forum huh?
11/21/12 1:25 PM
DKielbasa

Got voted down again since I posted this. Look yourselves in the mirror. You are pathetic cowards. Looks like it time to peace out again. Too many cunts here.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.