UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Loyto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Slated for UFC 157

11/21/12 2:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SugaFoot
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a done deal!

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/11/21/3676568/dan-henderson-vs-lyoto-machida-slated-for-ufc-157-in-february

11/21/12 2:47 PM
SasquatchShaman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What can the main event be? Barao-McDonald maybe?
Or a Diaz return vs Kos or McDonald/BJ winner?
11/21/12 2:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo by highlight reel KO Phone Post
11/21/12 2:48 PM
Eric Bloodaxe

Nice! Machida got this.

11/21/12 2:59 PM
SasquatchShaman

Just saw Ariel suggest A Honda headliner, has to be it.
11/21/12 2:59 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best fight that can be made at 205 Phone Post
11/21/12 4:24 PM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo by Twitter Bomb.
11/21/12 4:28 PM
ufc98newb
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will be rousey or barao. hard to find a bigger non-title fight than this. 

hendo machida will be the biggest fight on the card, regardless

11/21/12 4:37 PM
Card
2129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/21/12 4:41 PM
OSBtro11

Machida will probably out-strike a tired and much slower Dan. I don't even think Dan can hit a takedown on Machida. Bad match up... Phone Post
11/21/12 4:41 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida via mustache ride Phone Post
11/21/12 5:02 PM
XcessiveZ

People always seem to count out Dan.He takes this one early via KO. Phone Post
11/21/12 5:05 PM
Harmon Whistler
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, that Machida-stache pic gets me every time.

11/21/12 5:05 PM
Nick0tramp0diaz

Machida will thump him in the face!!!! Phone Post
11/21/12 5:34 PM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida is too elusive for Dan, love both fighters, but I see this as a bad match up for Hendo. Phone Post
11/21/12 7:36 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know I am being selfish, but

two of my favorite fighters fighting each other?  I cant watch.  I hope one of them hurts their pinky or something and they don't fight.  This is just like when Fedor fought Hendo.  I will get NO JOY whatsoever from watching this.

11/21/12 7:37 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlyStallowned - 
SasquatchShaman - Just saw Ariel suggest A Honda headliner, has to be it.

That would be an insult to both of these guys

Is Ariel smoking crack????  That would be BEYOND insulting, and it's a woman saying this.

11/21/12 8:25 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's so funny how styles make fights. Dan beats Shogun, Shogun beats Machida, and I'm taking Machida to get a win over Dan. We'll see if if I'm right, it's a fun match up.
11/21/12 10:11 PM
Robert La Stella
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I know I am being selfish, but

two of my favorite fighters fighting each other?  I cant watch.  I hope one of them hurts their pinky or something and they don't fight.  This is just like when Fedor fought Hendo.  I will get NO JOY whatsoever from watching this.

This is exactly how i felt when Machida fought Rampage and when Nick Diaz fought Paul Daley

11/21/12 10:58 PM
Downwardo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo by KO/TKO round 2 id say.

Remember guys shogun droped machida with an average overhand right and followed up with the out cold GNP.

Hendo will do the same, catch him with the right hand, and its over. Phone Post
11/21/12 11:16 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Hendo via horrific face explosion. Someone's going home with a souvenir 'stache when it flies into the cheap seats. Phone Post
11/22/12 1:13 AM
LBH_RN
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like Hendo, but can't see this going any different than Machida/Bader. Machida via 2nd rd tko
11/22/12 1:27 AM
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XcessiveZ - People always seem to count out Dan.He takes this one early via KO.

Indeed, people constantly underrate Dan and just never seem to learn their lesson. This fight is a toss-up. Machida should not be the big favorite that he is.

Machida will outland Hendo in terms of volume, but Hendo just needs one shot - and Hendo's timing and accuracy and speed are far better than people give him credit for. Everyone knows about Hendo's right, but they can't seem to do shit about it. Hendo almost always finds a way to land it.
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - Machida might be the first guy to TKO Hendo

I would be completely shocked if that happened. Machida hits hard, and hits accurate, but Hendo's chin borders on inhuman.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Machida out-pointed Dan on the feet, or even took him down after Dan gasses. Fight's a toss-up and Machida could certainly outpoint Dan, perhaps even by a wide margin. But it's very, very hard to envision Machida TKOing him.
LBH_RN - Like Hendo, but can't see this going any different than Machida/Bader. Machida via 2nd rd tko

Are you seriously comparing one of the GOATs to...Ryan Bader?? Please tell me that was sarcasm and over my head. Bader got dropped by friggin' completely washed up Tito.

You think Hendo would be dropped by Tito? Major WTF at mentioning Bader in the same sentence as Hendo.

TKOing Bader is light years from TKOing one of the GOAT chins. Hendo's chin is made from depleted uranium or something.
11/22/12 1:40 AM
I AM A MOFO
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a big Hendo fan but I have to agree Machida seems like a bad match up for him. However I could see Lyoto outlanding him early and getting too confident and getting clipped. Especially if he goes for that lunging knee to the body he likes to use.
11/22/12 10:21 AM
hubris
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lyoto will KO Hendo
\

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.