UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rogan explains fat ref and Lance Bass comments

11/21/12 4:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thacommish
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive seen big country bigger than this guy, and that guy is a professional athlete who actually competes in this sport.
11/21/12 4:56 PM
RayRaysFunhouse
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist -
greenseed -

fat refs are bad for the sport

Fat people are bad for the world! How many fat people have influenced the course of history?

America has only had 1 fat president for a reason. Phone Post
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford Hayes
Chester Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Teddy Roosevelt
William Taft
Bill Clinton Phone Post
11/21/12 4:58 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RayRaysFunhouse -
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist -
greenseed -

fat refs are bad for the sport

Fat people are bad for the world! How many fat people have influenced the course of history?

America has only had 1 fat president for a reason. Phone Post
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford Hayes
Chester Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Teddy Roosevelt
William Taft
Bill Clinton Phone Post
Don't you all bubba fat! Phone Post
11/21/12 4:59 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad -
UGCTT_Benwahwah -

Complete Bullshit on Joe Rogan's part if you ask me. I am fat (the pic of me should prove that), if I was reffing the fight then fair enough.

Ok that guy was biggish but nowhere near as fat as Rogan is making out. He goes on about the guy not being able to stop people from beating each other up but he doesn't question Steve Mazzagatti or Mario Yamasaki who are smaller dudes. I'm pretty sure if the heavy weights wanted to continue fighting there isn't a lot they could do.

So nice try on worming out of it Joe, but I ain't buying it.

This will not end well Phone Post
So far it has gone well. Phone Post
11/21/12 5:04 PM
LSelvon
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen way fatter COPS!
11/21/12 5:08 PM
r_o_y
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joe basically saying that if the dude is fat and he doesn't want to get made fun than he should use it as motivation to lose weight. seriously though if that doesn't sound like a bully i don't know what does.

being made fun of does not often give motivation for people to lose weight. it often makes them more depressed and retreat from what would help them and they throw themselves into the things that are bad for them...like food.

i really don't understand what gives the right for people who are skinny or inshape to judge other people and talk shit about them and think that is ok. you in shape good for you...your not special. everyone has their own battles they are going through and you don't know what they are. so ease up and stop thinking you are perfect.

i like joe and i am not going to stop watching the ufc but he sounds like an asshole. he is saying maybe he is wrong and than saying well maybe the ref needs to lose weight and everything will be ok. no...maybe you just need to stop being an asshole.
11/21/12 5:09 PM
rampageforpresident

It's all about the ref as an individual. Roy Nelson could break up a fight a hell of a lot more effectively than kim winslow. I don't care if he's heavy and she's not.
11/21/12 5:29 PM
Clarence Parents
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rampageforpresident - It's all about the ref as an individual. Roy Nelson could break up a fight a hell of a lot more effectively than kim winslow. I don't care if he's heavy and she's not.

Anyone can break up a fight more effectively than Kim Winslow.

She is literally the worst referee for that very reason.. she doesn't break up the fight until someone is just about dead.

11/21/12 5:37 PM
Domenico

dwhy83 - I think Rogan's offering a rationalization to appease the higher ups, just in case they're watching. But I think he shouldn't.

His comments are entertaining. If someone hears them, then decides UFC isn't for them because of that, they shouldn't be watching anyway.

UFC carries with it a subculture of sophomoric humor and violence, so if an edgy non-PC joke hurts your delicate sensibilities, you should switch on PBS rather trying to make the whole world confirm to you. Phone Post
I think this is a realistic way of looking at it. To the male grandmothers trying to pussify this sport, maybe it ain't for you? So fuck off and follow tiddlywinks maybe? Phone Post
11/21/12 5:58 PM
HexRei

Domenico - 
dwhy83 - I think Rogan's offering a rationalization to appease the higher ups, just in case they're watching. But I think he shouldn't.

His comments are entertaining. If someone hears them, then decides UFC isn't for them because of that, they shouldn't be watching anyway.

UFC carries with it a subculture of sophomoric humor and violence, so if an edgy non-PC joke hurts your delicate sensibilities, you should switch on PBS rather trying to make the whole world confirm to you. Phone Post
I think this is a realistic way of looking at it. To the male grandmothers trying to pussify this sport, maybe it ain't for you? So fuck off and follow tiddlywinks maybe? Phone Post

As a follower of Tiddlywinks, how fit are the refs on average? The people want to know.
11/21/12 6:00 PM
behzad

Anderson P Sonnen -

Actual referee size

Size of referee after listening to the Joe Rogan experience

Well played sir Phone Post
11/21/12 6:02 PM
behzad

Rogan gonna rogan

Aka say dumb shit and probably play the comedian card Phone Post
11/21/12 6:05 PM
BertR

joe is a middle aged bald man and is looking like a little bit skinnier version of the "fat ref" now so he had to cut him down to boost his ego since he's afraid of becoming like him.

11/21/12 6:09 PM
THP

If fat people can make fun of girls for being too skinny (eat a samwich), they can be made fun of for being fat asses.
11/21/12 6:11 PM
thebasher

I personally don't like seeing fat people on the TV, even the guy posting his picture on here makes me a little nauseous. I think Joe was entitled to make the comment because the safety of the fighters is paramount
11/21/12 6:12 PM
BertR

THP - If fat people can make fun of girls for being too skinny (eat a samwich), they can be made fun of for being fat asses.

all "fat" and "skinny" people are not responsible for whatever comes out of the mouth of someone in that group classification.
11/21/12 6:13 PM
BertR

thebasher - I personally don't like seeing fat people on the TV, even the guy posting his picture on here makes me a little nauseous. I think Joe was entitled to make the comment because the safety of the fighters is paramount

the safety of the fighters was already dealt with when he recieved clearance for becoming a ref, and his conduct in the ring hasn't done anything to warrant taking it away.

This is just joe projecting self-loathing over aging and becoming like the "fat ref"
11/21/12 6:17 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FatLoser - Joe Rogan is a terrible comedian bullish, loud, using terrible stereotypes this is just par for the course.

the UFC has a culture of puffed up big men types who are desperate to be domineering and controlling to the "weak". these comments were firstly nonsensical and secondly offensive. but people shouldn't be surprised.
You're a fat loser! Phone Post
11/21/12 6:26 PM
behzad

Sugar Dick -

Bunch of sensitive pussies. Who cares, that shit was funny

It was funny when i was 13. I grew up, so should u. Phone Post
11/21/12 6:32 PM
Nucky

Edited: 11/21/12 6:32 PM

Joes best friend is 1 skittle away from a heart attack (joey Diaz) yet he has a problem with fat people? Joe you can't even get your best friend to slim down and your smashing fatties?

11/21/12 6:33 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nucky - 

Joes best friend is 1 skittle away from a heart attack (joey Diaz) yet he has a problem with fat people? Joe you can't even get your best friend to slim down and your smashing fatties?

He just briefly mentioned that the ref was fat Lets not get out of hand.
11/21/12 6:38 PM
ranier wolfcastle
633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like that joe is real instead of politically correct

11/21/12 6:42 PM
Nucky

AbbottMary - 
Nucky - 

He just briefly mentioned that the ref was fat Lets not get out of hand.

From what i heard Joe smash's fatties on his podcast as well he has a thing for it.

11/21/12 6:45 PM
T-Ham
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ butthurt fatfucks.

11/21/12 6:46 PM
TheMessiah

Who gives a shit? When did MMA fans become such complainers and cry babies.. He was making a joke and already said it won't happen again.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.