UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Duffee Returns to UFC on New Years Card!

11/22/12 5:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
john joe - i know he was approached by DREAM for their NYE card so i guess the UFC 'got wind of it' via his management or whatever and thought that as DREAM recently got a shot in the arm of $ via their millionaire backers, good time to bring Duffee back

either that or they were all just sat round reading the UG but we know how unlikely that is....

....(hi Dana!)
Rvd made a thread with a poll asking if the UFC should sign Duffee to fight De fries. It was overwhelming in support for Duffee.

That was 21 hours ago. Now there's a fight with de fries signed. That's almost too coincidental. Phone Post

ah ok, i didnt see that. Let me remove my tinfoil hat and scarf
11/22/12 8:51 AM
trent205
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well i betcha that he gets a rematch with Russow if he wins here....

11/22/12 9:07 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Todd.

Never could understand his release. If the the rumours about his attitude were true it must've been terrible!

I only say that because BLAF puts up with shit from other fighters who publicly demonstrate a poor attitude.

This makes me think the 'attitude' spin was BS.

Todd's very talented and I hope he's in the UFC for a long time. Phone Post
11/22/12 10:46 AM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back Todd.
11/22/12 12:38 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 12:40 PM

Todd is back in this bitch. What up yo?! lol

11/23/12 4:59 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duffman via hammerfist would be quite fitting?

but seriously - TODDDUFFEE via gorilla smash!
11/23/12 5:05 AM
kickasspoolparty
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a hard time putting stock into him after he got 'Reemed... He'll have some exciting fights, sure, but he has a looooooooong road ahead of him. Phone Post
11/23/12 10:18 AM
Gokudamus stole my name
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kickasspoolparty -  I have a hard time putting stock into him after he got 'Reemed... He'll have some exciting fights, sure, but he has a looooooooong road ahead of him. Phone Post

He is only 26 dude. He has plenty of time to improve
11/23/12 10:25 AM
kickasspoolparty
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely! I agree. Look at Reem! Perfect example of development with time. Todd could even surpass that with his raw talent and strength, maybe. I just don't think a couple big knock outs over mid level fighters makes his stock rise to astronomical levels. He needs to fight top tier guys. Reem was the best guy he's fought and we all know what happened there. I guess we'll see. Phone Post
11/23/12 11:56 AM
kickasspoolparty

Ryann Von Doom -
kickasspoolparty - Absolutely! I agree. Look at Reem! Perfect example of development with time. Todd could even surpass that with his raw talent and strength, maybe. I just don't think a couple big knock outs over mid level fighters makes his stock rise to astronomical levels. He needs to fight top tier guys. Reem was the best guy he's fought and we all know what happened there. I guess we'll see. Phone Post
On a week's notice man. Everyone said no but todd. Phone Post
I'll never discredit the man for stepping up and I did forget that he took that fight with zero time to prepare, so my hats off to him for that. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.