UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Poster for UFC on FX Belfort v Bisping (pic)

11/21/12 5:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

not bad...

Official poster for UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Bisping

11/21/12 5:33 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering the main event, the poster could have been created by my 5 year-old cousin with crayons and I'd be excited.

11/21/12 5:34 PM
Swamuel McSwamuelson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty cool.

Interesting first fight for Safarian, I see him destroying Mr.UpsideDownFace though.

Rockwell looking slim!
11/21/12 5:35 PM
Swamuel McSwamuelson

Rothwell.
11/21/12 5:49 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Considering the main event, the poster could have been created by my 5 year-old cousin with crayons and I'd be excited.

haha, agreed

11/21/12 7:34 PM
DARTHHOGAN
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

haha, no doubt! so stoked for that fight

11/21/12 7:38 PM
SugaFoot
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonzaga looks like a sick maniac here

11/21/12 7:42 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
mmavixen - 

when was the last time uFc had a poster that grabbed you like a Pride or Dream poster ? ever ?

I am struggling to think of one, at all.

Hmm, I remember there was one last year that I really liked that had a retro look to it.  Maybe someone can think of it?

11/21/12 7:46 PM
GSPGOAT331
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor via back of the head shots.

11/22/12 1:33 AM
LBH_RN
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
superCalo - 
mmavixen - 

when was the last time uFc had a poster that grabbed you like a Pride or Dream poster ? ever ?

Hmm, I remember there was one last year that I really liked that had a retro look to it.  Maybe someone can think of it?

Henderson/Edgar I (Japan) ?
11/22/12 2:57 AM
RameauSoCouldYou
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Main event is awesome

The other fights are somewhat underwhelming IMO Phone Post
11/22/12 4:01 AM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

OUTSTANDING main event for an FX card !

Can't wait !

11/22/12 5:26 AM
ehumble
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this card a lot. Is Dollaway/Sarafian or Gonzaga/Rothwell the co-main event?

11/22/12 5:59 AM
Cyril Jeff

superCalo -
mmavixen - 

uFc Japan poster grabbed me and held me like a new Mother cuddling a newborn, wrapped tightly with warm fleece blend blankets and a 100% cotton knit cap on my head. Phone Post
11/22/12 8:47 AM
Card
2011 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the Sarafin vsz. Dolloway fight.

11/22/12 10:26 AM
RKing85
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

another plain, paint by the numbers poster from the UFC.
11/22/12 12:33 PM
ticker
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swamuel McSwamuelson - Pretty cool.

Interesting first fight for Safarian, I see him destroying Mr.UpsideDownFace though.

Rockwell looking slim!

Hahahahahah
11/22/12 2:49 PM
mmavixen

LBH_RN - 
mmavixen - 
superCalo - 
mmavixen - 

Henderson/Edgar I (Japan) ?

Yep.  That's it.  I liked that one a lot!

11/22/12 6:42 PM
mmavixen

See, I told you this one was good.  It's the best one of the last couple of years, IMO.

11/22/12 6:59 PM
Cyril Jeff

mmavixen -

See, I told you this one was good.  It's the best one of the last couple of years, IMO.

prob ever, lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.