UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Will Sheamus/Big Show Go Into 2013 & Beyond?

11/21/12 6:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you may know by now, A Chairs Match for the World Heavyweight Title at the TLC PPV was made at last night's SmackDown tapings. There had been talk of having the two compete in a Tables Match due to the past experience of tables match at the PPV for both men. However, it is predicted that will be the stipulation for a Punk/Ryback match. Word also around is that the feud between Show and Sheamus will end at TLC and not go into 2013.
11/21/12 7:18 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any news on who is going to have the TLC match

Orton/del rio or Ziggler

Kofi/wade

Cesaro/? Phone Post
11/21/12 7:46 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These are the current matches that have been locally advertised in the New York area and are believed to be the top three matches on the match card. John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler - TLC Match CM Punk vs. Ryback - Tables Match Big Show vs. Sheamus - Chairs Match As reported before John Cena's injury is a work. This was done to allow fans to believe the odds are against Cena in the match versus Ziggler.
11/21/12 9:30 PM
Driscoll
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The IWC will have another collective orgasm if Ziggler beats Cena, especially if it's clean. If Cena wins we'll be disappointed but not surprised. Phone Post
11/21/12 10:08 PM
The Dole Guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see the feud continue with Big Show keeping the belt until Wrestlemania. At that point Sheamus can face Big Show in an hour long iron man match which Big Show will retain the title in.

After the match Dolph Ziggler will cash in MITB on an exhausted Big Show but as soon as the bell rings, Big Show will collapse through the ropes on to the outside of the ring and fall asleep while he gets counted out With Big Show being so fat, Dolph will be unable to carry him back in the ring and will win the match by count out but not the title.

I don't think you can book Big Show any smarter than that.
11/22/12 10:39 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking hope not. Phone Post
11/22/12 11:31 AM
pointfighter23
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will say I have never seen show look better then working with sheamus. Really besides this show has to be at the end of the road minus a side attraction match such as show vs shaq. How many times can you re package a guy? Phone Post
11/22/12 11:54 AM
Charles Barkley
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was that table math with cena and shaemus that time when shamus won the belt a mess up ? lol it looked like an mistake or was it ?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.