so what if he didnt steal anything, he still broke the fuck in

too forgiving
11/22/12 10:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WALLSTREET_WRESTLER - since when is "BREAKING into BUSINESS/HOME" result in charges dropped

too forgiving

If you listened to his explanation you would know that he is close friends with the pastor of the church and it was a misunderstanding.
11/22/12 10:19 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet he kicked the church some bread......
11/22/12 10:38 AM
Masakyst
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The truth finally comes out. A real American hero.

Thank you Mayhem for extinguishing that church fire. It's really too bad that all your clothing got burnt off.
11/22/12 11:06 AM
OnCall
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good.
11/22/12 11:19 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IrishMMAFanatic -  They should gave locked up the talentless insecure bum !!! Phone Post

ban this douche

11/22/12 11:22 AM
Poindexter
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad justice prevailed. 

11/22/12 11:24 AM
SinCityHustler

Azn Keyboard Warrior - 
Underground Blog -

Case dropped, charges dismissed on Mayhem

[mmafighting.com]

Jason "Mayhem" Miller can finally move past his recent arrest.

The former UFC fighter confirmed with MMAFighting.com Wednesday that the case for his August arrest was dropped earlier in the day at the Orange County Superior Court. According to Miller, the incident has also been removed from his record.

Attempts to reach members of the Orange County Superior Court on Wednesday to confirm the story were unsuccessful.

When asked for a comment on the news, Miller would only say, "God is good."

read entire article...

I guess this proves that despite Mayhem was a bit crazy sometimes including the crazy "truth" interview (the one where UFC never paid for his knee injury) was actually true and not some crazy made up story.

I had my doubts but they are no more. Phone Post

How does that prove anything related ot the UFC issue?  This is to do with a crimal complaint, not an injury of any sort.  Please clarify.  

11/22/12 11:24 AM
SinCityHustler

Kings21 - 
Lahzerous - Negitive story about Mayhem = 100's of post.....
Positive story anout Mayhem = 4 post....

so sad :(

The information that came out about this situation implied that Mayhem was having some serious issues. Lots of people were worried and I'm sure those threads had time to cook. This thread is like an hour old. Granted most people will just see the news and think "ok good. Hes not in trouble" and not post but I dont think the post count of each thread is a good indicator of peoples opinions of feelings on the matter.

Given the post count to this thread, what is that saying about people's opinons?  

11/22/12 11:25 AM
edward nigma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great for mayhem hope he finds success outside the ufc
11/22/12 11:33 AM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good start Mayhem, keep it up

11/22/12 11:40 AM
ferox13
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him.
11/22/12 11:46 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

SinCityHustler - 
Kings21 - 

The information that came out about this situation implied that Mayhem was having some serious issues. Lots of people were worried and I'm sure those threads had time to cook. This thread is like an hour old. Granted most people will just see the news and think "ok good. Hes not in trouble" and not post but I dont think the post count of each thread is a good indicator of peoples opinions of feelings on the matter.

Given the post count to this thread, what is that saying about people's opinons?  

People are sick of him & no one cares anymore?

Around the time he went on a press tour in character to promote a movie the character wasnt in, he kind of jumped the shark.

11/22/12 3:00 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SinCityHustler - 
Kings21 - 

I dont think it really says all that much. My personal experience with this thread was going to just be that I read the OP and that was it. I wasnt even going to post and yet I think its great that Mayhem isnt in trouble and he can go on with his life without anymore troubles resulting from this incident. I cant assume that I'm the only one that hadnt planned on posting but thought well of the outcome.

Also if you take into account the probably thousands of posts regarding this situation when it first happen and then the bad acting on Ariels show, most people are sick of talking about Mayhem regarding those incidents.

Theres also not much to say when the charges are dropped. When it first happened there was all kinds of reasons to speculate about and assume what happened. That alone causes more people to talk. When theres nothing more to the story then theres not much to talk about other than "good for him". If you want peoples opinions on Mayhem, go into those other threads and you'll see plenty of opinions. Some good, some great, some bad.
11/22/12 5:54 PM
MountainMedic
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hope he is able to get himself squared away.
11/22/12 6:01 PM
lifeaftrprison
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Azn Keyboard Warrior -
Lahzerous - Negitive story about Mayhem = 100's of post.....

The world is full of people wanting to see others fail. Phone Post
This Phone Post
11/22/12 8:09 PM
Chomas
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some weak trolling in the thread IMO. Wish Mayhem the best, shit life it's not easy for most people and I'm sure he will be fine he seems to be doing well. Phone Post
11/22/12 8:36 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news.
11/22/12 9:31 PM
FightToLive
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No matter what you DO NOT DO THAT IN A CHURCH! I am sorry I use to be a Fan but dude you are really an idiot! Fuk you!
11/22/12 11:31 PM
gabemadrid
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess he did have permission to be there after all. Phone Post
11/23/12 12:32 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YaymaY

11/24/12 11:16 PM
JIMMYNAKS
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - No matter what you DO NOT DO THAT IN A CHURCH! I am sorry I use to be a Fan but dude you are really an idiot! Fuk you!
Do the Priest that touch little kids know about this rule? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.