UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> **UG Seattle Post Fight After Party Info!**

11/21/12 8:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 5:06 AM

*Updated 12/6/2012 midnight Honolulu Standard time*

It’s official, the UG post fight after party after will take place at the Last Supper Club in downtown Seattle. Here is a sneak peak of the club:

The UG will have the entire VIP area to use for the after party. I am working on getting some special guests lined up and will update the OP as soon as I get confirmation or permission to say its alright. We have a large guest list so come by and hang out with fellow UG’ers, MMA fighters and personalities. 

As of now, the following special guests are joining:

Bellator Season Six Featherweight Tournament winner Daniel Straus.

From the mean streets of NYC, our resident celebrity UG’er Ottavia Bourdain. 

*Edit* Tim has an after party scheduled, Im not sure if he'll be able to make it to ours, but i will get a hold of him and see this weekend. :P

UFC Lightweight Tim Means and his crew will be coming to hang with us. Tim is fighting on the card against Abel Trujillo.

***UPDATE*** 12/6 midnight Honolulu Standard Time!

The UG After Party

***IMPORTANT: Make sure you tell them you are with Matt Phillips at the door. That way they know you are with the after party.

There will be NO COVER charge BEFORE 11PM.

The After Party is going to be at the Last Supper Club from 10pm until midnight. Right now the only people I have confirmed as far as fighters and mma personalities go is Daniel Straus & Ottavia Bourdain. I have contacted several fighters or their camps and asked them to come, however their decision to come out and hang with us is going to be determined by how their night goes. I dont want to put “maybes” out there because I dont want someone to feel unfairly committed to coming. I will be working diligently all weekend to make sure we all have a good time and a very memorable weekend. 

I ask all of you to spend some money at the club. They have been great to deal with and I want to make sure it was worth their while to give up their VIP area just for us.

Transportation to the Last Supper Club

12SixElbow and I are trying to lock in a shuttle (party bus) from the Grand Hyatt Hotel to the Last Supper Club at 10pm. Then back to the Grand Hyatt at midnight. Since we dont have an agreement in place with the party bus, I cannot say for certain at this time if it will be available, so please plan accordingly. Either I or 12SixElbow will update everyone on the After Party thread on the UG or at the meet & greet/fights.

My goal has been to make sure all of you have a great weekend and this a practice run for the 4th of July UFC show/Fan Expo weekend. I sincerely thank all of you for the kind responses and I hope this can live up to expectations. Either way, Im coming to Seattle, hanging out with some kick ass people and watching some kick ass fights.

Thank you,

Matt Phillips

11/21/12 8:18 PM
Matt Phillips
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, if any fighters going to the event want to come hang with us, let me know and I'll make sure you are taken care of. We will have extra security at the club to make sure it doesnt get too crazy for those of you more famous UG'ers.

11/21/12 8:27 PM
Big EP
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt and 12SixElbow, as a mudnamer, all I can say is I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS and THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you guys!
11/21/12 8:49 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the update Matt! Can't wait for this!! Phone Post
11/21/12 8:52 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need to have Phoenix Jones as a VIP guest.
11/21/12 8:53 PM
Matt Phillips

Bentleysuper8 - Need to have Phoenix Jones as a VIP guest.
Great idea, I will 100% work in that Phone Post
11/21/12 8:58 PM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gf and I Phone Post
11/21/12 9:12 PM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Will be EPIC.

11/21/12 10:28 PM
Matt Phillips

Ttt

Another fighter from the fox card us coming. Will update when I get home from work. Phone Post
11/21/12 10:31 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

Also, if any fighters going to the event want to come hang with us, let me know and I'll make sure you are taken care of. We will have extra security at the club to make sure it doesnt get too crazy for those of you more famous UG'ers.

yes , i told Rickstorm im NOT signing graphs at all , not for phighters or UGers. Dont ask.

11/21/12 10:33 PM
Matt Phillips

Hong Kong Phooey -
Matt Phillips - 

yes , i told Rickstorm im NOT signing graphs at all , not for phighters or UGers. Dont ask.

Damn it man! Phone Post
11/21/12 10:51 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
Matt Phillips - 

Damn it man! Phone Post

OK Welcome Matt , maybe one for you

11/22/12 12:55 AM
Matt Phillips

TTT

11/22/12 1:06 AM
Matt Phillips

Updated the special guest list :)

11/22/12 1:15 AM
pennviachoke
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/22/12 1:25 AM
pennviachoke
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent. I don't think I can express how much I appreciate this guys. This may be BJ's last fight and that is the main reason I HAD to make sure and be there. All this extra meet and greet/after party UG/OG stuff just makes it that much sweeter. Again I appreciate all your effort. Phone Post
11/22/12 1:56 AM
Leghound
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had no idea the Last Supper Club was still in business! Glad to hear there will be extra security for special UG'ers like me and Rickstorm though
11/22/12 2:24 AM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

COME TO THE PARTY UGers, GET DRUNK ON ME

11/22/12 3:07 AM
The Pete
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will be in Seattle, but staying right next to the arena. Not sure if we'll be stumbling anywhere further than the hotel, but will keep this in mind. Thanks, Matt!
11/22/12 3:21 AM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ohhh, just checked out the address of LSC, so close to where I'm staying. Hotel 1000. I'll swing by for sure
11/22/12 3:21 AM
Matt Phillips

Edited: 11/22/12 3:22 AM
The Pete - Will be in Seattle, but staying right next to the arena. Not sure if we'll be stumbling anywhere further than the hotel, but will keep this in mind. Thanks, Matt!

Working on rides to and from the party. I'll keep everyone posted on that as well. :)

*Edit*

I want to make sure everyone can get back to their hotels without any problems. Just have to make sure its in the budget! 12SixElbow is looking into some options.

11/22/12 4:17 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn wish I was 21 :( I will be just 1 month shy lol

11/22/12 4:45 AM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yesssss! In. Thanks for setting all this up! Phone Post
11/22/12 5:50 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the VIP area isn't downstairs.

11/22/12 9:59 AM
the geek
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to be awesome. Thanks for setting this up bro. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.