UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Vid. Nick Diaz talks GSP before UFC 154

11/22/12 2:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
boonhorse
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/22/12 3:11 AM
flowwiththego
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick fuck mother fucking Diaz

Shit Phone Post
11/22/12 4:22 AM
Kneeblock
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/22/12 4:40 AM
madmav
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

209 bitches!!!

=D

11/22/12 4:42 AM
RandyDarsh
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha nick is just telling it how it is! The second video was awesome Phone Post
11/22/12 6:29 AM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha

11/22/12 7:59 AM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess that's the "highly intellectual Nick Diaz" that only his close friends know. "f*cking f*ck f*ck georges is a pussy yo man 209 stockton"
11/22/12 8:06 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4ltr Phone Post
11/22/12 8:32 AM
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey
caposa - 

found this on Twitter from @jdt599, never saw it before. Hopefully it hasn't been posted.

from November 17th

Update: he just posted another one:

am i getting him wrong here or is he, at the end, dismissing that Thai coach GSP brought in (Lamsongkram) as not "a legitimate force to be reckoned with" because hes not making GSP or Mayweather money?

"maybe he's a legit force in kickboxing" he says, or something like that. Well yeah, he is, and even though he is passed his best now and is 28, old for MT standards, he would make Diaz look like a noob under full thai rules. So i dont really know why Diaz, who i think has solid technical understandings and is a student of the sport, would really say something like that, so dismissive. And yeah i know MMA is the ultimate and all that shit "i'd just take him down" etc, but to dismiss someone who is deep in one art is just foolish imo. Dont really understand his point there.
11/22/12 8:34 AM
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

by that logic, a millionaire boxercise coach has more to offer than a dirt-poor multi-time champion from the rings of Thailand
11/22/12 8:40 AM
KimuraKing

I think he was saying he trains with people who earn millions of dollars to use their pugilistic skills and Long from Thailand fights for grocery money.
11/22/12 8:49 AM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this his lawyer or some shit? 

https://twitter.com/jdt599

11/22/12 8:52 AM
john joe

KimuraKing - I think he was saying he trains with people who earn millions of dollars to use their pugilistic skills and Long from Thailand fights for grocery money.

thats what i thought he meant. Thats just idiotic. Lam (not Long) would be better if he was getting paid more but, as thailand is a poor country, he isnt that good?

faultless logic there

if mayweather had been born in thailand and was fighting there he wouldnt be making shit either; likewise Pacqiao if he had gone into MT instead of pro boxing.
11/22/12 8:55 AM
caposa
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jonathan Tweedale is (or was?) a commissioner with the Vancouver Athletic Conmission.

He is the guy who basically laid out the ground work for Nick's NSAC defense by writing this article on Bloody Elbow:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/2/13/2795266/ufc-nick-diaz-drug-test-no-disciplinary-sanction-jonathan-tweedal Phone Post
11/22/12 8:57 AM
caposa
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
KimuraKing - I think he was saying he trains with people who earn millions of dollars to use their pugilistic skills and Long from Thailand fights for grocery money.

thats what i thought he meant. Thats just idiotic. Lam (not Long) would be better if he was getting paid more but, as thailand is a poor country, he isnt that good?

faultless logic there

if mayweather had been born in thailand and was fighting there he wouldnt be making shit either; likewise Pacqiao if he had gone into MT instead of pro boxing.
You first mistake was trying to follow Nick Diaz's logic. Please remember that is this Nick Diaz. Phone Post
11/22/12 9:03 AM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost it at 0:48 in the second vid. From a low to a high voice LMAO awesome.
11/22/12 9:04 AM
Madmuzzy

Damn if only nick was able to be this articulate infront of cameras he knows are rolling lol
11/22/12 9:05 AM
SickEyeDiaz
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subd

Thanks caposa!
11/22/12 9:06 AM
irishrottie
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still has the fire

11/22/12 9:14 AM
SickEyeDiaz
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 11:10 AM
These vids are already getting retweeted by MMA Fighting, Helwani and who knows who else. <br /><br />Any little thing Nick does or says gets attention!
11/22/12 9:26 AM
Malvert the Janitor
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was Nick really disparaging Lamsongkram? I like Nick, but does anyone really think he'd have a chance against Lam in a stand up fight? Sure Lam may not make "Andre Ward money" but he'd probably break Andre's femur with a couple well placed kicks.

That said, is the Koscheck/Diaz fight confirmed or no? Phone Post
11/22/12 9:49 AM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would rather see GSP VS Diaz than Silva as it would be for the title and in his division.

Having said that, Diaz last fight was a loss and Hendrix was a dominant win so technically Hendrix deserves it before Diaz.

If you treat wins and losses like they don't matter it denigrates the sport.

So I don't expect to see this fight soon.

Unless Diaz can comes in and fights Hendrix for #1 contender and wins.
11/22/12 10:01 AM
WoodenPupa
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here I was thinking he gave a fuck but it turns out Nick don't give a fuck.
11/22/12 10:07 AM
gooddoc

Mushroom Slap - both the Diaz boys are pieces of shit.

Vote this man down.
11/22/12 10:10 AM
temujen
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 10:09 AM
This is the most verbose we've seen Nick, it's kind of weird...like when you were in elementary school and saw your teacher out in public, or when you see a dog walk on its hind legs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.