UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Vid. Nick Diaz talks GSP before UFC 154

11/22/12 10:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing I would love more then to see Diaz vs GSP, but Nick talks a lot of shit and the thing is he had his chance to fight George. It was all set, signed and ready to go and the only person who ran was Nick! He ran from press conferences, press, out Ceaser's back door and ultimately from the fight. So until he can make it through what every other fighter does and is in the actual octagon I prefer he not say anything. I love watching Diaz fight but he needs to to what he talks about so well when it all comes down to it. Phone Post
11/22/12 10:16 AM
Dana Stern

And I would rather watch a Diaz fight them a GSP fight any day. Phone Post
11/22/12 10:39 AM
Zaph
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 10:41 AM

This was actually as articulate as I've ever heard Diaz.  While I don't agree with his points about how he would fare against Georges, it's still a pretty thorough analysis.

I'm guessing he was baked.  He should be baked for all his interviews.

11/22/12 10:40 AM
alkysmurf
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is chaeling his way into this fight. Gsp already wanted to fight him, now he's got to be ready to do it in a parking lot! See, if they would just let nick smoke till fight day, he'd never miss a presser and he could put on one hell of an interview! Phone Post
11/22/12 11:04 AM
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly I think the way GSP would fight Nick is to just take him down over and over. Same way GSp would have to fight Anderson. GSP is a smart fighter and he knows that Nicks game is to chase his opponets and pepper them with punches and eventually wear them out. GSP will just shoot right off his jab and we will see Nick on his back a lot.
11/22/12 12:09 PM
alkysmurf
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah that is gsp's best way to a victory. I picture him using leg kicks and a long jab staying outside, then when nick closes in hit the TD, don't exchange and don't play on the ground. Phone Post
11/22/12 12:13 PM
LayzieTheSavage
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
DiazWasRobbed - Wonder if nick knows he posted this? Haha he's going to be fucking pissed
Yup Phone Post
11/22/12 12:15 PM
suess
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
DiazWasRobbed - Wonder if nick knows he posted this? Haha he's going to be fucking pissed
Yup Phone Post

does he give a fucking fuck that it was posted?  i imagine not but i'm a little curious.

11/22/12 12:18 PM
BubblesNS
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gsp did show he can take shot, a head kick. if i didnt know diaz and i heard that tape i'd have thought he was a huge asshole. Im even a fan but less so now, not classy. Phone Post
11/22/12 12:20 PM
LayzieTheSavage
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -
LayzieTheSavage - 
Yup Phone Post

does he give a fucking fuck that it was posted?  i imagine not but i'm a little curious.

When he finds out, I'm sure he will. Whomever it is that was filming this video is obviously an idiot. Phone Post
11/22/12 12:21 PM
suess
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zerg - Diaz would rip GSP's head off and shit down his neck. Don't be scarred point fighting pussies.

your avatar is fitting.  

11/22/12 12:21 PM
suess

LayzieTheSavage - 
suess -
LayzieTheSavage - 
Yup Phone Post

When he finds out, I'm sure he will. Whomever it is that was filming this video is obviously an idiot. Phone Post

oh, the yup was that he's going to be pissed. got it, thanks!  

11/22/12 12:29 PM
Card
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 12:30 PM

11/22/12 12:30 PM
LayzieTheSavage

suess - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
suess -
LayzieTheSavage - 
Yup Phone Post

oh, the yup was that he's going to be pissed. got it, thanks!  

I hope whoever it was that was recording that video enjoyed their time hanging out with Nick Diaz. . . It will probably be there last. 

11/22/12 12:35 PM
Malvert the Janitor
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz vs. Kru Lamsongkram.

Make it happen! Phone Post
11/22/12 12:38 PM
FrankMurrr

Dana needs to make this fight!!!PETITION THE UG!
11/22/12 12:41 PM
Card
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -  Diaz vs. Kru Lamsongkram.

Make it happen! Phone Post

11/22/12 12:48 PM
garrote
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
11/22/12 1:00 PM
Hitman Rob

Bollocks i must have missed it whilst availiable- it says the video's are private.

Any fellow UG who saw care to post some crib notes?
11/22/12 1:02 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This video is private :( comes up and can't watch. Phone Post
11/22/12 1:04 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could anyone put some notes on what was said since it became private?

Thanks Phone Post
11/22/12 1:05 PM
Malvert the Janitor
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CrocopPleaseRetire - This video is private :( comes up and can't watch. Phone Post
Haha.

What's he scarred of?

Homie.

Lazy just flew into damage control mode! I suspect taddle tailing... Phone Post
11/22/12 1:07 PM
H@GG!S

Video's are coming up as private now :(

11/22/12 1:10 PM
Malvert the Janitor

For those who missed the video:

It's Nick being filmed in a car, driving at night. He's talking about GSP not being able to take a shot from Carlos and it being waaaay too late to bring in people who could help him with that. Something about Freddy Roach babying GSP during sparring. The camera guy talks about Kru Lam being brought in and Diaz doesn't give a fucking fuck about that asking who the guy is and stating "he don't make Andre Ward money," etc., and this ain't kickboxing.

All shot before the Condit/GSP fight, apparently. Phone Post
11/22/12 1:10 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Malvert the Janitor - 
CrocopPleaseRetire - This video is private :( comes up and can't watch. Phone Post
Haha.

What's he scarred of?

Homie.

Lazy just flew into damage control mode! I suspect taddle tailing... Phone Post

More like looking out for a friend who was being filmed without knowing, during a private conversation. 

Yeah, I did let Nick know about it...

and I really don't give a fuck what you think, my loyalty towards my friends means a lot more to me than you do, sorry. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.