UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Vid. Nick Diaz talks GSP before UFC 154

11/22/12 1:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He calls GSP a "p*ssy" in the first video.

11/22/12 1:11 PM
Swamuel McSwamuelson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I'm to late :(
11/22/12 1:14 PM
Swamuel McSwamuelson

LayzieTheSavage - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
CrocopPleaseRetire - This video is private :( comes up and can't watch. Phone Post
Haha.

What's he scarred of?

Homie.

Lazy just flew into damage control mode! I suspect taddle tailing... Phone Post

More like looking out for a friend who was being filmed without knowing, during a private conversation. 

Yeah, I did let Nick know about it...

and I really don't give a fuck what you think, my loyalty towards my friends means a lot more to me than you do, sorry. 

Nothing wrong with loyalty, gj Layzie.
11/22/12 1:15 PM
Malvert the Janitor
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -
Malvert the Janitor - 
CrocopPleaseRetire - This video is private :( comes up and can't watch. Phone Post
Haha.

What's he scarred of?

Homie.

More like looking out for a friend who was being filmed without knowing, during a private conversation. 

and I really don't give a fuck what you think, my loyalty towards my friends means a lot more to me than you do, sorry. 

And by "you" do you mean the entire forum? Or me personally, who could care less?

And whose YouTube account did that get posted from? Run there quick, UG, we might be able to find more before they get sealed away... Phone Post
11/22/12 1:15 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
Swamuel McSwamuelson - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
Haha.

What's he scarred of?

Homie.

Appreciate your understanding support. 

11/22/12 1:17 PM
Leck Brosnar

And lol @ Nick saying GSP can't take shots while Jeremy Jackson put Diaz in worse shape than Serra did GSP. You could argue GSP even has the better chin of the two.
11/22/12 1:17 PM
crumbs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i liked the video, much better then Lazy's, the editing and overall feel of the video was much more professional.

Videographer FIGHT !!!!! , only one will live, only can upload videos of Nick.
11/22/12 1:19 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
Swamuel McSwamuelson - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
Haha.

What's he scarred of?

Homie.

Appreciate your understanding support. 

the real question is why is he riding in cars with people who would film him then put em on youtube without him knowing?
11/22/12 1:19 PM
Malvert the Janitor
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -
Malvert the Janitor -  Diaz vs. Kru Lamsongkram.

Make it happen! Phone Post

That man is a monster... Phone Post
11/22/12 1:33 PM
da Vinci 81
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really a fan of nick's but if it was a private conversation never meant to go public it kind if sucks for him. Whether he really cares or not though who knows... Phone Post
11/22/12 1:34 PM
caposa
1558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Links went dead so I updated the OP. Guess Nick isn't gonna be too happy with that guy. Phone Post
11/22/12 1:35 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
LilBrockonmychest - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
suess - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
suess -
LayzieTheSavage - 
DiazWasRobbed - Wonder if nick knows he posted this? Haha he's going to be fucking pissed
Yup Phone Post

does he give a fucking fuck that it was posted?  i imagine not but i'm a little curious.

When he finds out, I'm sure he will. Whomever it is that was filming this video is obviously an idiot. Phone Post

oh, the yup was that he's going to be pissed. got it, thanks!  

I hope whoever it was that was recording that video enjoyed their time hanging out with Nick Diaz. . . It will probably be there last. 

Didn't see the video but it was someone that was riding in the car with Nick and recording him without his knowing?  Dick move if so.  I assume it was one of his friends, likely?

My guess is that it was a friend of a friend. . . 

Anyone of the regulars knows more than better to pull some shit like this. 

11/22/12 1:38 PM
KingGo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see this dude fight again, WAR DIAZ! Phone Post
11/22/12 1:41 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.

Voted up OP.

11/22/12 1:42 PM
caposa
1558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I already posted who the guy was earlier in this thread. It's a member of the Vancouver Athletic Commission, the same guy who came up with Diaz's defense for the NSAC

11/22/12 1:50 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 1:51 PM
11/22/12 1:52 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

caposa - 

I already posted who the guy was earlier in this thread. It's a member of the Vancouver Athletic Commission, the same guy who came up with Diaz's defense for the NSAC

dude should know better seriously haha
11/22/12 1:55 PM
caposa

all vids are private, looks like we're shit out of luck

11/22/12 2:14 PM
clintboxe
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Um not private via mobile YouTube. I just watched them through the ios app. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:25 PM
alkysmurf
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it nick should release more vids like these, his breakdown on what he thought was going to happen was pretty close to spot on.

I like the real fighters, guys with passion not scripts. And lol at "fight" fans getting butt hurt over what was obviously an off the cuff conversation with someone who speaks his mind.

Diaz keeps it real. Ninja mother fuckin warfare. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:27 PM
alkysmurf
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And yeah vids still work on my phone Phone Post
11/22/12 2:32 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha cool video. Stil works for an iPhone. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:36 PM
caposa

i replaced the OP with the old links but I guess the guy decided to take them off Private. His call I guess.

11/22/12 2:37 PM
nineohfive

I'd talk sh!t too if I was on suspension for smoking weed, blew my own chance at fighting GSP because I didn't wanna go to a press conference, lost my last fight and... oh wait.
11/22/12 2:40 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love me some Diaz.

Love me some George.

But Nick, seriously, next time show up for pressers and you'll get a chance to be taken down as well.

Then we'll see if you can handle the riddum.

Really want Diaz/GSP after GSP/Hendricks, and if Nick can win his return fight.

No gimmes.

He came as SF Champ with one-way route to GSP title shot.
Blew it.
Beat Penn.
Lost to Condit.
Next step will be telling.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.