UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Vid. Nick Diaz talks GSP before UFC 154

11/22/12 4:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Yun
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hah.. he was right, george almost had the same matt serra moment, he is great at most aspect of the sport but certainly dont have the greatest chin Phone Post
11/22/12 4:55 PM
gridlor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the first step Nick needs to take is to win some fights, then talk about a shot at the title might make sense. That and Cesar's camp needs to learn how to pass drug tests as well. Who knows though maybe a lot of Ninjas were potheads...... Phone Post
11/22/12 5:00 PM
OmegaPoon
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
11/22/12 5:05 PM
Ram Rod
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/22/12 7:05 PM
alkysmurf
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/22/12 7:12 PM
AndrewJitsu
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this

11/22/12 7:29 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Nick Diaz fan, but...This video was posted November 21st to youtube. We have no facts to verify Nick this was filmed before or if it was filmed AFTER the fight. I know Nick isn't the best actor and all but I can see how taping this after the fight and portraying it as if he said this BEFORE the fight can work out in his favor and mak him out to be the most technically proficient fighter ever.

He has shady people like LAYZIE that manipulates his videos in order to get more monetized ad views on Youtube. I know its a strectch but it's very plausible.

11/22/12 7:36 PM
SickEyeDiaz
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ it's a conspiracy!!!
11/22/12 7:39 PM
Malvert the Janitor
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTFOOHWTBS -

I'm a Nick Diaz fan, but...This video was posted November 21st to youtube. We have no facts to verify Nick this was filmed before or if it was filmed AFTER the fight. I know Nick isn't the best actor and all but I can see how taping this after the fight and portraying it as if he said this BEFORE the fight can work out in his favor and mak him out to be the most technically proficient fighter ever.

He has shady people like LAYZIE that manipulates his videos in order to get more monetized ad views on Youtube. I know its a strectch but it's very plausible.

They gonna flame you!!! Phone Post
11/22/12 7:47 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
GTFOOHWTBS - 

This is ridiculous and hilarous. 

11/22/12 8:40 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later
11/22/12 8:51 PM
Mexican Janitor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawl @ Georges not putting in serious 'mother fucking fuck' work with anyone. Iunno maybe that pussy tore his ACL missed nearly 2 years of fighting came back to take on the top ranked fighter in his division and still beat him.

I'd fucking love Condit-Diaz 2 with less on the line and no Greg Jackson. Phone Post
11/22/12 9:13 PM
Malvert the Janitor
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Diaz/Koscheck confirmed or no? Anyone got that answer. Let's see how Diaz does against the pop warner version of GSP, then we'll have a barometer to measure him by... Phone Post
11/22/12 9:35 PM
Malvert the Janitor

nick diaz nut hugger -
Malvert the Janitor - Is Diaz/Koscheck confirmed or no? Anyone got that answer. Let's see how Diaz does against the pop warner version of GSP, then we'll have a barometer to measure him by... Phone Post
Yeah, bc former division champions make good barometers not. BJ who? Phone Post
That's BJ Penn, my favorite fighter.

And he isn't a wrestler.

Now you see, no? Phone Post
11/22/12 9:36 PM
Malvert the Janitor

And you didn't answer my question. Hard to hear through that tuft of Diaz pubic hair? Phone Post
11/22/12 9:46 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
CrocopPleaseRetire - This video is private :( comes up and can't watch. Phone Post
Haha.

What's he scarred of?

Homie.

Lazy just flew into damage control mode! I suspect taddle tailing... Phone Post

More like looking out for a friend who was being filmed without knowing, during a private conversation. 

Yeah, I did let Nick know about it...

and I really don't give a fuck what you think, my loyalty towards my friends means a lot more to me than you do, sorry. 

Nice dude loyalty is taken for granted so much these days it seems. Voted up for friendship!!
11/22/12 9:47 PM
Malvert the Janitor

willienugget - The answer to your question is no.
Thanks Will Phone Post
11/22/12 10:00 PM
Malvert the Janitor

LilBrockonmychest -
irishman84 - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
Malvert the Janitor - Is Diaz/Koscheck confirmed or no? Anyone got that answer. Let's see how Diaz does against the pop warner version of GSP, then we'll have a barometer to measure him by... Phone Post
Yeah, bc former division champions make good barometers not. BJ who? Phone Post
That's BJ Penn, my favorite fighter.

And he isn't a wrestler.

Now you see, no? Phone Post

We dont need any more proof that GSP is the undisputed and unbeatable tackle and control champion of the world.

Well since you have it pinpointed, stopping him should be easy, right?  Or are you saying Nick and the other WW's aren't, you know, good enough to do that?  Neither GSP nor Nick were wrestlers in high school or college, so they should be equal.  Plus, Nick's had 1 full year to prepare while under suspension.  

I'll say it. There's no welterweight in the world that's stopping a GSP takedown, and they all know it's coming.

And the welterweights that might pull off a sub from the bottom? Very few. Phone Post
11/22/12 10:59 PM
stonepony

Didn't Nick already luck his way in to a fight with Georges once? That was his shot and it's not going to come again unless it's gifted to him. He better not turn off his phone and run out the back door and hide in the bushes again if he gets another shot.
11/22/12 11:16 PM
alkysmurf
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy gets it, nick is a money maker. Even casual fans are getting to know who he is. And the fans? Shit look how we all, haters and huggers, hang on his every word. Phone Post
11/22/12 11:33 PM
Lt SmackaBitch

In for after work viewing Phone Post
11/22/12 11:36 PM
stonepony

Stephen Holder - You guys are funny. I think Condit came way closer to possibly beating GSP than he did Diaz. That decision was bullshit and everyone knows it. After his first fight back Dana will be all up on the Diaz nut train and make sure that the next fight for Diaz will be for the strap.

Condit beat Diaz. The only people who disagree with that are people who don't have a clue how to score a fight. And Carlos did a lot better against Georges than Nick will.
11/22/12 11:52 PM
Beefy Wellington

In for later Phone Post
11/22/12 11:53 PM
rckallday
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

91W209 -
Mushroom Slap - both the Diaz boys are pieces of shit.
^ wtf ? Phone Post
Right. That sounded hateful haha Phone Post
11/22/12 11:58 PM
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to fill Dallas Stadium you would need to have Bones vs Silva as the main event, with GSP vs Nick Diaz as the co main event.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.