UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> A fans pipe bomb !!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/22/12 12:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pointfighter23
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find myself watching wwe out of habit/ respect because it is what I have done since I was a kid. However the product that I am watching now on my tv (smackdown , raw etc) is a joke. I would like to think that good old vinny mack truly belived what he said in that he knows what's best for the fans... Yeah ok check the ratings. What's funny is that they never have and or never will listen to the fans. Wwe u have the talent let the wrestlers speak get rid o the writers and let the wrestlers be them selfs. What really gets me on all this is Vince Russo was rite he said that when u write for the wwe u become so involved in it that u don't no whats going on In the real world . Mark my words when Vince dies wrestling will go back to territories or something close and thank god for that . Sincerely pissed off and fed up fan! Phone Post
11/22/12 1:05 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There will never again be territories that's almost fact

do agree that vinny Mac lost his mind

I think that they aren't pushing for more viewers because they are still dominating all the competition even tho the viewers aren't what they used to be the competitors have hardly any viewers
It's just that he feels like he doesn't need to improve as long as he is till winning
He is just doing enough to get by

his golden days were when he thought he was going to get ran out of business and that's what pushed him to do amazing things for wrestling
There's no motivation for them anymore its just become a job instead of a passion Phone Post
11/22/12 7:50 AM
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ratings are falling near WCW circa 2000 levels. They may not have viable competition in the ring, but if things don't turn around soon they will have to deal with the suits at NBC/USA. It's closer than we think.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.