UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor showing emotions cornering his pupil Kirill

11/22/12 6:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor coaching Kirill Sidelnikov at recent world sambo championship in Minsk, Belarus.
11/22/12 8:29 AM
warez
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't look right wearing a suit. Go back to the sweater Fedor.
11/22/12 10:03 AM
Andersons_Chin
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor does not have emotions. Phone Post
11/22/12 10:21 AM
Fedors Jim Jams
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think he's gone into his next phase in life

1. cold war fedor
2. ice cream fedor
3. suit n tie fedor
11/22/12 10:23 AM
RedDragonUK
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Artist Fedor theres notbibg that guy cant do Phone Post
11/22/12 10:25 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor looks like he could coach the Knicks right there.

This guy is a legend.
11/22/12 10:26 AM
UGCTT croy_00
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny seeing two massive monsters hug it out afterwards. Serious sportsmanship right there.
11/22/12 10:29 AM
OuTkAsTTTTT69
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love that guy.. most interdasting man in the world Phone Post
11/22/12 10:32 AM
ThinkMMA
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sambo comps are the shit. Speaking of shit.... Phone Post
11/22/12 10:58 AM
brixx139

Can someone post the url for this? On my phone and I want to send it to a friend. Thanks! Phone Post
11/22/12 11:00 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brixx139 -  Can someone post the url for this? On my phone and I want to send it to a friend. Thanks! Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbgFQUOyLcY

11/22/12 11:33 AM
Sprawl'n'Stall
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedors Jim Jams - i think he's gone into his next phase in life

1. cold war fedor
2. ice cream fedor
3. suit n tie fedor

Ah ah
11/22/12 11:43 AM
jiujitsu111

Fedor the great! What a destroyer that guy is. The competitive fire will come back again in a few years. It will burn once again. Mark my word. It will be lit again. Oh how I await the day. Until then, coach your pupils, sip your vodka and drink your wine. You deserve it. Cheers Fedor. Phone Post
11/22/12 11:50 AM
MagSlim

You can see the competitive fire is still there. The anxiousness and apprehension is totally human but definitely a side of him that never, ever came out when he was on the mat.

How come he can't teach his pupil the 100% stone cold Fedor game face? Best game face ever imo.
11/22/12 12:03 PM
D241

Fedor didn't show any emotions in this video.

If you want to see actual Fedor emotion, where his face changes, there are only 2 specific brief momemts.

1.Post fight against Kevin Randleman, Kevin hugs Fedor and lifts him up. Not released until years later as to not  wreck the unhurtable image of Fedor, Fedor actually had a cracked rib from the suplex. He didn't reveal it yet when you see Kevin lift him to hug him, you clearly see Fedo "grimace".

2.Fight Science experiment. Knowing he didn't have to hold back, Fedor put a bear strength grip choke on a dummy. While applying the rear naked choke, Fedor makes a war face, expressing his deep desire to choke the fuck outta that dummy.

Basically, these are the only 2 brief momemts I've ever seen that guys face show signs of human emotion.

11/22/12 12:13 PM
Tilla

D241 - 

If you want to see actual Fedor emotion, where his face changes, there are only 2 specific brief momemts.

1.Post fight against Kevin Randleman, Kevin hugs Fedor and lifts him up. Not released until years later as to not  wreck the unhurtable image of Fedor, Fedor actually had a cracked rib from the suplex. He didn't reveal it yet when you see Kevin lift him to hug him, you clearly see Fedo "grimace".

2.Fight Science experiment. Knowing he didn't have to hold back, Fedor put a bear strength grip choke on a dummy. While applying the rear naked choke, Fedor makes a war face, expressing his deep desire to choke the fuck outta that dummy.

Basically, these are the only 2 brief momemts I've ever seen that guys face show signs of human emotion.

And when he let Coleman jab him in the face ;-)
11/22/12 12:31 PM
Tolstolobic

D241 -

LOL Phone Post
11/22/12 12:43 PM
Tilla

Oh, and when Mirko knocked his brother out and wouldn't stop pounding him is another example of Fedor showing his emotions.
11/22/12 12:54 PM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Fucking nailed!  VTFU fer today

11/22/12 12:57 PM
timmyboy1233
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/22/12 1:05 PM
D241

11/22/12 1:08 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

I've never seen the fight science video, got a link? Phone Post
11/22/12 5:33 PM
Tolstolobic

UGCTT Private First Class America - 
D241 -

Links:
Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5epBG3rjzk

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85GxcPvtYBE
11/22/12 6:00 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tolstolobic -
D241 -

Links:
Part 1:

Part 2:
Thank you Phone Post
11/22/12 6:24 PM
Tolstolobic

UGCTT Private First Class America -
Tolstolobic -
D241 -

Links:
Part 1:

Part 2:
Thank you Phone Post
Pleasure. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.