UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> So is there a Lucas Leite BJJ DVD coming??????

11/22/12 9:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CrazyBrit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan halls new set looks amazing ,but where's the traditional thread from Paul viele saying what's coming next?????lucas set would be great....but I think there might be suprise in store
11/22/12 1:33 PM
CrazyBrit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone must know??????
11/22/12 1:40 PM
JZilla
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I spoke to him in August and it wasn't likely then ie nothing in the works
(or maybe just nothing he wanted to tell me about) Phone Post
11/23/12 11:24 AM
Digitsu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have been trying to get him to sign with us for like 2 years now. We would love capture his stuff on film.

11/23/12 5:13 PM
flyingtoehold
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Digitsu -

We have been trying to get him to sign with us for like 2 years now. We would love capture his stuff on film.

Don't be cheap, pay the man. Phone Post
11/24/12 9:53 AM
CrazyBrit

I'm stumped by the "black belt with a unique game that won WC at Black belt" ????!?!?
11/25/12 1:33 AM
Digitsu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flyingtoehold - 
Digitsu -

Don't be cheap, pay the man. Phone Post

Man, BJJ athletes are the most exploited professional athletes out there. They are reminiscent of the skateboards of the 80's. As a 12 year bjjer who loves the sport and want to see this sport grow, I pride myself on not exploiting these professional athletes who try to make a living from jiu Jitsu.

He is so elusive, negotiating is not this issue… the issues is getting him to walk towards the table to start a dialoged.

Now that we have Lucas Lepri (http://www.digitsu.com/lucaslepri), Lucas Leite’s money is tied up right now. I hope in the near future, Leite will respond back to my inquiries. 

11/25/12 1:35 AM
Digitsu

CrazyBrit - I'm stumped by the "black belt with a unique game that won WC at Black belt" ????!?!?

Why, can you elaborate?  

It’s there a BJJ adage that goes something like “don’t fear the man who knows 1,000 moves and drills it once… fear the man who knows 1 move and drills it 1,000 times.”
11/25/12 4:56 AM
CrazyBrit

Digitsu - 
CrazyBrit - I'm stumped by the "black belt with a unique game that won WC at Black belt" ????!?!?

Why, can you elaborate?  

It’s there a BJJ adage that goes something like “don’t fear the man who knows 1,000 moves and drills it once… fear the man who knows 1 move and drills it 1,000 times.”

I'm stumped as too who the set is on...there's so many great black belts out there with unique games.....I completely agree with your comments on Lucas I ve met a lot of checkmat black belts they are all cool open guys who have fun training.Lucas gives off a different vibe. He seems very intense and focused on what he's doing at any given time... He reminds me of a murderer I once new(in a good way) just on the right side of crazy.
I agree with the bjj adage.....I only buy instructionals that cover similar positions to my game .....Lucas is checkmat as my school is ........Chico shows Lucas style half guard but more from top than bottom so to increase my knowledge I was hoping it was a Lucas set.....I also like chokes and back attacks so Ryan halls sets suit me.....I tried to order the arm triangles over the weekend but due to my bank being efficient the order didn't go through so I'm guessing I might have to wait till Paul has his Christmas sale to order it and hopefully the "other" new set coming out

I looked at your lepri set and it looks amazing but wouldn't fit my game....a couple of training partners though have already ordered it as its almost tailor made for them
11/25/12 8:45 PM
ChrisBJJ

I love Lucas Leite half guard game. I try damn hard to play mine like his, I would go insaneeee if he came out with a dvd.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.