UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> I bought the Guitar

3/29/13 6:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sewich
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

viorage -
MentaL - I got a 520ex quite hard to come by atm. Phone Post
Is the 520ex out of the S series

I kinda want to get some feedback on the S series. The thin neck felt perfect for me.

Oh what does ATM stand for other then the cash machine and ass to mouth.

You never told me how much you wanted for your ibanez either Phone Post
At
The
Moment Phone Post
3/29/13 9:00 PM
viorage
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 
viorage - 

I kinda want to get some feedback on the S series. The thin neck felt perfect for me.

yes, s520ex. Thin neck, thin body. Very light guitar. More of a mid range guitar. 

i dont use it no more, hence why im selling it. Although its a good guitar, i'm a 7 player now.

PM me price?

3/29/13 9:12 PM
viorage
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok fellas time to pay the Taxman  bye bye $3200

3/29/13 9:31 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO
viorage -
MentaL - 
viorage - 

yes, s520ex. Thin neck, thin body. Very light guitar. More of a mid range guitar. 

i dont use it no more, hence why im selling it. Although its a good guitar, i'm a 7 player now.

PM me price?

Probably be too much as it would be shipped internationally. Phone Post
3/29/13 9:42 PM
nogidavid
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where are you from mental?

3/29/13 9:43 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO
UK. Phone Post
3/29/13 9:58 PM
nogidavid
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

me too. manchester way i'm assuming?

3/29/13 11:06 PM
viorage

There is the Epiphone my dad sent me.  Looks pretty familiar aha.

3/30/13 12:41 AM
viorage

:(
Sad day Phone Post
3/30/13 8:16 AM
MentaL

Thrash Athletics, CEO

It's legit, did some research. 

3/30/13 11:32 AM
viorage

MentaL - 

It's legit, did some research. 

ahhh wow cool, thanks mental.  I know a guy whos son builds custom guitars, so I can get deals.  I might mess around with this since its not worth anything.  Or should I leave it alone since its vintage?

They are also doing some type of pioneering in the guitar world in which they I believe they treat them with something.   Cant remember the name of it, but the process reminded me of how they pressure treat wood.

FUck what did he say it was.  Anyway I'll figure it out.  Im also thinking about building a pick guard out of copper.

3/30/13 11:53 AM
viorage

more guitar pics of the epiphone

3/30/13 11:54 AM
viorage

here is the amp my dad sent me

believe it or not but this thing puts out a really cool sound

3/30/13 11:57 AM
viorage

my vox AC30C2X

Not sure what this does I'll have to re-read what Sewich told me

Then Im pretty sure this is where my pedal board goes, again Ill have to reread about it.

3/30/13 11:58 AM
viorage

woops sorry about the upside down pic im an idiot,

ok going to play now.

3/30/13 12:05 PM
felix1985
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in this bitch
3/30/13 12:20 PM
sewich
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first pic is for external speaker cabinets . make sure you select the right ohms for the cab you connect or you can fuck shit up right quick.

The send/ return inputs in the 2nd pic is best for time based effects like delay/reverb/chorus. Distortion, wahs, and other pedals that effect tone are best kept in front of the amp. Phone Post
3/30/13 12:55 PM
viorage

sewich -  The first pic is for external speaker cabinets . make sure you select the right ohms for the cab you connect or you can fuck shit up right quick.

The send/ return inputs in the 2nd pic is best for time based effects like delay/reverb/chorus. Distortion, wahs, and other pedals that effect tone are best kept in front of the amp. Phone Post

what are cabinet speakers.  The things I usually see on top of marshall stacks?  sorry for my ignorance.  Im voting you up everyday sewich.. You are always so helpful brother,  I really appreciate it.

3/30/13 1:17 PM
sewich

viorage -
sewich -  The first pic is for external speaker cabinets . make sure you select the right ohms for the cab you connect or you can fuck shit up right quick.

what are cabinet speakers.  The things I usually see on top of marshall stacks?  sorry for my ignorance.  Im voting you up everyday sewich.. You are always so helpful brother,  I really appreciate it.

Yeah a extention cabinet is just a box loaded with speakers but no electronics to power them. You connect it to the amp an the amp will bypass its own speakers and run the signal to the external box. Phone Post
3/30/13 1:21 PM
viorage

okay I have another question in regards to my pedal board,  I haven't used it in a long time because when I plug it in I get major feedback even with every pedal powered off.  Now if I turn on the distortion or overdrive pedal the feedback goes away.  What the hell is going on.  Should I take them off a circuit and try each one seperately and each chord separately to try to figure out what is causing the problem?

Also guitar is all the way down and the amp volume is very low.  Its frustrating I want to play pantera and metallica bad.

3/30/13 1:26 PM
sewich

Its not the box on top of the Marshall stack that's the power amp, its the big cabinets stacked below the power amp. Phone Post
3/30/13 1:36 PM
sewich

Wouldn't hurt to troubleshoot. Disconnect everything and add pedal to the board one at a time(making sure to connect them up correctly.)
I made my own pedal board so I don't know much about them. Is the board powered its self and you connect the pedals to the boards power supply? If that's the case it might be a grounding issue. Especially if the boards power supply doesn't have a ground prong.
If you got a bunch of 9 volts you can use them in the pedals to help see if its the AC power supply signal corruption.
Until you get it figured out just hook up a distortion pedal on its own when you want to play distortion. Phone Post
3/30/13 5:10 PM
viorage

bad picture and the wah is upside down but this is the pedal board.

3/31/13 2:11 PM
viorage

viorage -

ahh no trem on this.

Ibanez S571DXQM

When I get the cash I've decided on this and I'm changing out the middle pickup. Can I get some recommendations?

I might sell the strat even though I really like it but its just hard for me to play Phone Post
3/31/13 3:06 PM
snakepitz
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^That Ibanez is gorgeous!

Ck you PM Viorage

Happy Easter..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.