UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> cutting weight

11/22/12 7:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmamonstar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how much would the fight game change if fighters weighed in on fight day? and would this make for big fights? Phone Post
11/22/12 11:26 PM
Diesel67

Fighters would fight at their natural weight, feel well coming in and not be tempted to use drugs to help them commit a crime against nature.
11/23/12 10:47 AM
Diesel67

People juice to spare muscle when they starve and dehydrate themselves nearly to death, yes.
11/23/12 1:02 PM
ShocknAwe
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we'd have a lot of guys trying to rehydrate too quickly
11/23/12 1:11 PM
mmabmt
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

same day weigh ins is like communism...nice idea in theory
11/23/12 3:03 PM
mmamonstar

KZTT_CodyLarge - Don't tell me you are one of those people that think people juice to help lose weight.... Phone Post
no, I think if they weighed in at natural weight we would see Anderson at 205 gsp in a bigger weight class n would open up for a whole lot of different fights, like we would've already seen Aldo vs Edgar probably Phone Post
11/23/12 3:04 PM
mmamonstar

KZTT_CodyLarge - Don't tell me you are one of those people that think people juice to help lose weight.... Phone Post
by the way is that even possible lol Phone Post
11/23/12 3:56 PM
mmamonstar

KZTT_CodyLarge -
mmamonstar -
by the way is that even possible lol Phone Post
Some might help but that's not why they take them, even though some people use it as an excuse when they get popped i.e cyborg Phone Post
OK I know what ya mean now Phone Post
11/23/12 4:00 PM
pcuzz
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering almost everyone is cutting then it wont make much difference it would be just one weight class higher.
11/23/12 4:19 PM
mmamonstar

KZTT_CodyLarge - Here's an interesting idea, if they made it against the rules and everyone was bumped up a weight class everyone would still be fighting the same people but they would be hydrated and healthy and fights might be more entertaining..... Phone Post
there's some that fight at natural weight like Edgar a lot of the lhw would be fighting at hw bones would be fighting jds reem n them guys it be awesome Phone Post
11/23/12 4:40 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_CodyLarge -
mmabmt - same day weigh ins is like communism...nice idea in theory
Lol Phone Post
Slow claps Phone Post
11/24/12 9:03 PM
Diesel67

After the tragedies of 1997 the NCAA went to weigh-ins within two hrs of the match and they haven't had a weight-related death since.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.