UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Anybody have the WiiU?

11/22/12 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaelPFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is it? So far it's getting torn apart by a lot of people as a subpar nextgen system but I have faith Nintendo knows what's up. Anybody have it? Is it a let down? Phone Post
11/23/12 10:47 AM
Deadlysin

Picked a wiiu up for my wife as she is a big Nintendo fan. Got her new super Mario bros u and scribblenauts unlimited and she plays it for an hour or two a night. Graphics look good and clear for these games and the experience is exactly what you would expect, fun and simple. I have a 360 for myself, excited to see what the 720 can do. Phone Post
11/23/12 12:21 PM
Yossarian
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got one on launch day along with New Super Mario, Zombi U, and Black Ops 2.

I love it so far. Finally a HD Nintendo system. Phone Post
11/23/12 10:39 PM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nintendo land is pretty cool in its simplicity, but the zombie u is ridiculous. You have to look away from the screen to change weapons, check maps, use items. It takes too long and distracts from the game. Just another nintendo gimmick, ill buy it in two years when its in third place in consoles and 50 dollars Phone Post
11/26/12 4:11 PM
CNewton317

ZombiU is the tits...if the guy above me wants an unrealistic zombie game, then go buy resident evil!!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.