UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson Silva vs Most Fighters

11/23/12 4:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ant124m
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When most fighters are asked when their next fight is they usually say you have to ask Dana White and Joe Silva. When Anderson Silva is asked when his next fight is he says he hasn't decided yet. The fuck? Phone Post
11/23/12 4:58 AM
ColdKiller X
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is p4p. Phone Post
11/23/12 5:24 AM
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao... That's straight pimp status! Phone Post
11/23/12 8:45 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Odd you say that.

In his last public appearance for the US media he said at least 3 times that he works for Dana and it will be their decision. He just said he WANTED GSP. Phone Post
11/23/12 9:19 AM
Dana Stern

The fighters can say whatever they want but it would be in their best interest to fight when the UFC needs them. I think Anderson knows this regardless of what he says publicly. And that's not a bad thing do to fighters have a limited time to be at the peak of their careers and making money. If I were Anderson I'd fight as much as I could because he makes crazy money and being as good as he is there is Not as much risk involved as other fighters. Phone Post
11/23/12 11:21 AM
Dougie
942 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC probably doesn't have him fight as much because it costs a lot too. I know they make money on it but they have to put that stuff out first.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.