UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> An example of genetics regarding diet (mine)

11/26/12 7:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
puss'nmitts
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/12 7:43 PM
I would guess that Leigh has never stopped training long enough to actually get fat, and normally eats pretty well. The good thing about staying in shape all the time is that you can afford to eat like a slob from time to time without it really affecting you (or affecting how you look at least). Or maybe he just has a parasite or something.
11/27/12 7:08 AM
Leigh
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

puss'nmitts - I would guess that Leigh has never stopped training long enough to actually get fat, and normally eats pretty well. The good thing about staying in shape all the time is that you can afford to eat like a slob from time to time without it really affecting you (or affecting how you look at least). Or maybe he just has a parasite or something.
You might think so but I regularly stop training for periods of time. I just get smaller Phone Post
11/27/12 12:44 PM
big_slacker
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 
puss'nmitts - I would guess that Leigh has never stopped training long enough to actually get fat, and normally eats pretty well. The good thing about staying in shape all the time is that you can afford to eat like a slob from time to time without it really affecting you (or affecting how you look at least). Or maybe he just has a parasite or something.
You might think so but I regularly stop training for periods of time. I just get smaller Phone Post

Yeah, this happens to me as well. If I slack off the weights for a month or so I start to get pretty skinny. Then my wife tells me I look like a 15 year old boy and I get back to it. Just happend last week actually, haha!
11/27/12 4:37 PM
big_slacker
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I ever start losing size there I'm hitting the HGH
12/3/12 7:49 AM
Hywel Teague
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way are you almost 37 Leigh. Holy shit. We're getting old.
12/3/12 6:02 PM
Leigh
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hywel Teague - No way are you almost 37 Leigh. Holy shit. We're getting old.
Speak for yourself ;) Phone Post
12/3/12 6:22 PM
Hywel Teague
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 
Hywel Teague - No way are you almost 37 Leigh. Holy shit. We're getting old.
Speak for yourself ;) Phone Post

Fair point. You're older than me but you still look 13.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.