UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey likely to main event UFC PPV

11/24/12 2:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trishstratus - I can easily see the PPV being announced. At the last minute Miesha or Cyborg is injured, Chael agrees to fight Honda on one day's notice. Biggest PPV eva.

Ronda subs him in record time...
11/24/12 5:38 PM
SmackyBear
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no idea how it will do. But just thought I'd throw this out there...

Average ratings for Ronda headlining a SF arena series event on Showtime:

500,500 viewers

Average ratings for Hendo headlining a SF arena series event on Showtime:

441,333 viewers

And one of Dan's fights was against Fedor.

Maybe the UFC thinks they'll just give people what they want? Just food for thought.
11/24/12 6:58 PM
elburrogrande
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the posts on this thread are disappointing. Make me ashamed to call myself an mma fan.
11/24/12 7:37 PM
ferocitytv
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will buy whatever card she's on especially if she rematches with Tate.
11/24/12 8:05 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this either needs to be on a free ufc fox night or include a stacked as hell card with it.  and since he's pushing this female stuff he needs to start throwing money at gina carano she's still a major draw

11/25/12 4:37 AM
Enemies
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see her definitely being co-main event, but there is no way I'd shell out cash for a female main event. Even a UFC on Fox would be disappointing. I guess a show on FX would be alright.

In all fairness though I wouldn't be happy paying for a 125 or 135 men's main event either.
11/25/12 3:01 PM
elburrogrande
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

look at all of you telling her she cant do something simply because of the color of her sex

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.