UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> how is everyone handling the holiday so far ?

11/23/12 10:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Anyone brawl with relatives yesterday ?  I myself had a mellow day at my brothers house. Then watched the Skins whoop the Cowboys.

You guys ?

11/23/12 11:00 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/12 11:00 AM

Small dinner with just Mom and GF. Then sister and kids came by and I wrassled with them for a while.

Overall a great day celebrating our ancestors raping and pilaging. :)

Black Friday + managing a retail store = 12 hours for me today. FUCK THIS SHIT.

11/23/12 11:02 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa, sounds crazy. People start acting up now that the season is on.

I also had a large slice of wfa pie :-)

11/23/12 11:03 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Whoa, sounds crazy. People start acting up now that the season is on.

I also had a large slice of wfa pie :-)

It's car sales too, so it should be a long day of frustration and mooches. :)

Don't move the thread imo.

11/23/12 12:29 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Sorry to see Dennis Hallman lost his home to a fire :-(

11/23/12 12:49 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had a great day yesterday. Gained 4 lbs and realized all I am thankful for. Now I am out running over people in an attempt to get more shit! Phone Post
11/23/12 12:53 PM
Authority Figure

I avoid family during the holidays. Only way to enjoy them. Especially my in-laws. SOBs. Phone Post
11/23/12 1:12 PM
joesonshuevos
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All it takes is 1 to ruin it. Had the boys over yesterday. Most of my friends coach college or high school football. 3 guys arrive early and help get the house ready. 2 move furniture, 1 helps with smoking the turkey and later, making the gravy (which was awesome). At the last minute, a coach friend I didn't invite walks through the front door with his burnout brother. Neither helped with anything, but ate the most and the brother kept going outside to smoke and tracked in mud on his shoes.

So, we all retire to the mancave, and he starts taking bottles of scotch and bourbon off the rack and drinking with reckless abandon. Once he finished off what he saw ( I hid a bunch), he starts on beer. Antother buddy brought over an 18 of Ultra, so he crushed about 12 of those. Finally, they leave. There is beer all over both of my houses. Most were half empty. Apparently, if they got too warm for his liking, he would open another. Why not?! He didn't pay for them or anything else.

11/23/12 1:14 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

^^^^ What a douche nozzle.

11/23/12 1:19 PM
BaraoKix

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Anyone brawl with relatives yesterday ?  I myself had a mellow day at my brothers house. Then watched the Skins whoop the Cowboys.

You guys ?

It was a great Thursday, went 3/3 in my NFL picks and cashed my ticket this morning, extra $300.00 for Xmas gifts!
11/23/12 1:30 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Look at it this time joesonshuevos - you were nice enough to allow him to be a dick, and be welcomed in your crib. So, you did the right thing. Props and voted up.

11/23/12 1:31 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

How did you cook them, little Brother ?

11/23/12 1:52 PM
joesonshuevos
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks buddy. Other than that, it was great. The other guys really helped a lot and once I got everything cleaned up, the day went great.

11/23/12 3:16 PM
StrikingMMA
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody keep an eye on Harlem heading into December. He always goes partially crazy around Christmas.
11/23/12 3:40 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Barao, you in Vegas ?

11/23/12 4:12 PM
SpiritualElixir

I'm super blessed

Brought my girl to a thanksgiving family and friends get together it went terrific everyone thought she was adorable

On top of that my hometown Redskins kicked the c cowboys ass and we finally have a star qb.

And despite my NPD account unfairly banned I still get to contribute to the forum

And I got promoted at work and my Dad's health is better

I am blessed and super grateful

Hope all is well for you as well zippy

My regards Phone Post
11/23/12 4:13 PM
Mayhem13
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good food and company at my parents house, followed by more good food at the wife's parents house...along with a game of apples to apples that got way out of control due to a case of Christmas Ale being drank, leading up to the game. Haha

Had a good holiday for sure. And still have the weekend of before heading back into the "super heat factory" aka work. Phone Post
11/23/12 4:17 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

RVD - sounds good.  I have a bunch of Venison and somebody told me to soak it in milk for 24 hrs before I cook it.  Said it takes the gameness out. Guess I'm going to try it.

NPD - Those damn Redskins had me sick !  They almost gave it away. Fuuuuuuuuuck. I've been a Skins fan since 75. I was at the last game at RFK when we beat Dallas and closed the stadium.   My parents are gone, so glad to hear Pops is better.  Appreciate him while you can.

Thanks for the replies all :-)

11/23/12 4:18 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Oh, sounds great Mayhem !

11/23/12 4:51 PM
SpiritualElixir

Zippy I went to Art Monk football camp 3 of my 4 summers in high school I have met almost every significant redskin from 80s and on

I even ran into Bobby Beathard jogging at great falls the Virginia side . And U persuaded him to have lunch with my family. We had lamb shank and Persian kabob and yogurt dip it was fucking surreal.

He is an amazingly nice guy. Lol he seemed to love Persian food.

It's so good we finally have a qb thank God
Way badass Phone Post
11/23/12 4:53 PM
FullyLoadedFists

Had some good eatin Phone Post
11/23/12 4:59 PM
SonofJockstrap
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None of my family lives by so I had leftover pizza yesterday, got paid today and was suppose to meet a couple friends somewhere until traffic just made me say fuck it and go home. 

11/23/12 5:04 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

SpiritualElixir -  Zippy I went to Art Monk football camp 3 of my 4 summers in high school I have met almost every significant redskin from 80s and on

I even ran into Bobby Beathard jogging at great falls the Virginia side . And U persuaded him to have lunch with my family. We had lamb shank and Persian kabob and yogurt dip it was fucking surreal.

He is an amazingly nice guy. Lol he seemed to love Persian food.

It's so good we finally have a qb thank God
Way badass Phone Post

NPD - the Kabob place in Ballston, right off 66, has been there 20 years and is da bomb.  I used to fish in the rapids on the Va side and catch huge carp. 25 lbers. And we would throw them back. Till one day an asian family gave us 20 bucks for a fish. Then we started selling them :-)

SonofJockstrap - today was crazy with the shopping. Just make an effort to see somebody tomorrow. Friend, neighbor, whatever. Hope it works out for you . What zip are you in btw ?

11/23/12 5:10 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kabob-palace-arlington-2
11/23/12 5:29 PM
SpiritualElixir

NoDoubt

I been there a maybe double digit times over my life fun spot.

What's ironic is that as much as I love kabob I been passing on it a great amount recently because my coworkers order it like 3 times a week and there is my desire for variety. I been into Vietnamese dishes recently and Panera bread. Lot of choices Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.