UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MacDonald: I want revenge on Condit

11/23/12 12:12 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

It's been over two years, but UFC welterweight phenom Rory MacDonald hasn't forgotten about the night he was "embarrassed" by Carlos Condit in Vancouver. Find out why "Ares" is gunning for revenge after he takes on BJ Penn next month in Seattle.

"I respect him completely, he's one of the guys I respect most in the sport. His outlook and his attitude is great. But I feel like I was embarrassed in that fight. I want to prove to myself and the world that I am the better fighter and I want revenge for the embarrassment I felt that night. Everyone has their own opinion of the fight, but at the end of the day I lost and was embarrassed. It is what it is. I plan to be the world champ."

read entire article...

11/23/12 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rampageforpresident
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

macdonald/condit would be great. They should book that if he beats bj... which I imagine he will.
11/23/12 12:29 PM
pennviachoke
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This kid seems to be worried about every fight but his scheduled fight, its gonna be a good battle but BJ is gonna roll this kid up. Phone Post
11/23/12 12:47 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - This kid seems to be worried about every fight but his scheduled fight, its gonna be a good battle but BJ is gonna roll this kid up. Phone Post
It would be great if BJ won, however I feel it would release the inner EMO demon in Rory and he would go bonkers. Phone Post
11/23/12 12:47 PM
pennviachoke
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist -
pennviachoke - This kid seems to be worried about every fight but his scheduled fight, its gonna be a good battle but BJ is gonna roll this kid up. Phone Post
It would be great if BJ won, however I feel it would release the inner EMO demon in Rory and he would go bonkers. Phone Post
Haaha!! Phone Post
11/23/12 1:06 PM
yellow's_Willin
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should be more embarrassed by that outfit. At least he can do something about that. Phone Post
11/23/12 1:13 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penn has been one of my favorite fighter for a long time

Rory is a local kid who has gone on to be a great athelete.

i am really not sure who too win just hoping for a great fight

i think rory takes it though

11/23/12 1:17 PM
Don_Dada
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/12 1:17 PM
Rory is like Clark Kent, except he does the opposite. He changes from a superhero to a complete nerd.
11/23/12 1:18 PM
BobbyDigital420
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Water boy was still awesome

(similar to a big guy named tiny)

friggin nick names

11/23/12 1:23 PM
XcessiveZ

Would love to see GSP vs Rory one day if Rory lives up to the hype.Id pick GSP but it would be a great fight with lots of hype if they could convince the two to fight.Rory has a huge test first coming up in BJ Penn though. Phone Post
11/23/12 1:26 PM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kind of disrespectful to Condit to try and diminesh his win
11/23/12 1:37 PM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWETopTeam - Rory Macdonald does to condit whatever he wants to do. He beats him faster and worse than GSP does beause he is much better than GSP. When he trains with gsp he out-wrestles him with ease at TRistar. GSP knows this and will vacate the belt whenever Rory asks for it, ala Tito vs Chuck , GSP wont fight someone he knows will beat him.

u suck at posting
11/23/12 1:38 PM
iamarealamerican
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ the pic, it looks like hes some nerd who people are asking his opinion from
11/23/12 1:39 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -
WWETopTeam - Rory Macdonald does to condit whatever he wants to do. He beats him faster and worse than GSP does beause he is much better than GSP. When he trains with gsp he out-wrestles him with ease at TRistar. GSP knows this and will vacate the belt whenever Rory asks for it, ala Tito vs Chuck , GSP wont fight someone he knows will beat him.

u suck at posting
Without a doubt. Phone Post
11/23/12 1:43 PM
sitchpack

Winston Wolf - kind of disrespectful to Condit to try and diminesh his win
Not really he was getting demolished (similarly to the GSP fight) and then nailed a lucky shot towards the end.

Outside of that punch that was a horrible fight for.Condit. Phone Post
11/23/12 1:48 PM
sacredhate
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWETopTeam - 
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist - 
Winston Wolf -

u suck at posting
Without a doubt. Phone Post

Listen, it is ALWAYS the GSP fans that say this. Do you think Rory Macdonald cannot beat GSP? He beats him with ease in training. GSP said this himself. He said he was getting beat in training by Low level guys...not even Rory. Rory can take Georgy's belt whenever he wants it. He is stronger with much better GNP. Did you see his GNP to Che Mills? he ended that fight in 15 seconds. He hits like a mule. He was born with finishing power that GSP NEVER has shown in his entire career.

two years ago Condit made Rory look like a child.

sure it's two years ago...but to say that Rory EASILY beats the best WW to step into the octagon just proves your are trolling.
11/23/12 1:50 PM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWETopTeam - 
iamarealamerican - lol @ the pic, it looks like hes some nerd who people are asking his opinion from

Some nerd that would beat you into a bloody pulp, overpower you, put you into positions you cannot get out of, and simply hold you there, helpless, crying for help that will never come. He will dominate you!

I am worried you might be overly sexualizing what would happen...
11/23/12 1:53 PM
sacredhate
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also, rory is 13-1 with 1 decision.

when GSP was 13-1 he had only 3 decision victories but had already fought the likes of Sean Sherk, Matt Hughes, BJ Penn.

rory is the future of WW...but he's not beating GSP "easily"
11/23/12 1:54 PM
gooddoc

I think Condit is a perfect fight for Rory after BJ embarrasses him.
11/23/12 1:57 PM
Joe_Drogan420

If Rory wins, setup Rory vs. Condit.
If BJ wins, setup BJ vs Hendricks and Rory vs Condit on the same card.
11/23/12 2:44 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -
Winston Wolf - kind of disrespectful to Condit to try and diminesh his win
Not really he was getting demolished (similarly to the GSP fight) and then nailed a lucky shot towards the end.

Outside of that punch that was a horrible fight for.Condit. Phone Post
You don't understand fighting if you think that's the case
Rory has top control and some decent strikes standing. But Condit barely lost the first two rounds and dominated every second of the 3rd Phone Post
11/23/12 2:52 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

WWETopTeam - Rory Macdonald does to condit whatever he wants to do. He beats him faster and worse than GSP does beause he is much better than GSP. When he trains with gsp he out-wrestles him with ease at TRistar. GSP knows this and will vacate the belt whenever Rory asks for it, ala Tito vs Chuck , GSP wont fight someone he knows will beat him.
Are you living out your dream by trolling like a heel on the Internet?

Imagine a grown adult idolizing pro wrestlers so much that he has adapted his personality to suit their charade Phone Post
11/23/12 2:57 PM
Gooner H Smith

I think Rory needs to be worried about BJ rather than calling out Condit. He seems to be taking an all time great pretty lightly. 

11/23/12 3:50 PM
Attila
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see this if he gets past BJ.
11/23/12 4:22 PM
dahosse
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is going to ragdoll penn in a way none of you will be looking for, because you've never seen it happen like that before. Too big, too strong, too many skills he's bringing to the table. Penn is still too little for 170, however great he is as a fighter.

And rory will also demolish condit if they ever fight again. He was tossing him around like a salad in the first 2 rounds of their last fight. Way more physical as a fighter. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.