UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> OFFICIAL Pick GSP's Next Opponent

11/24/12 4:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mclay won my SN
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub sammich,good thread OP. Phone Post
11/24/12 5:17 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks IMO.

GSP has been out for a very long time, I would like to see him defend the belt one more time before a super fight with Anderson. Diaz got popped for weed and no matter which way you slice it, it wouldn't be fair to the other WW contenders if he got the next shot at GSP.
11/24/12 11:20 AM
lormpino
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonofJockstrap -

This isn't the 90th thread about this with a poll this week is it?

86 th Phone Post
11/24/12 11:38 AM
Dogman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess - 

i voted Diaz.  even though he doesn't deserve the fight, i want to see him vs GSP more than any other fight i can think of right now.  

11/24/12 12:31 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If GSP doesn't fight Anderson next he should fight Hendricks. No one else at welterweight deserves the fight more. Phone Post
11/24/12 12:36 PM
Tommy DeVito
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alkysmurf -  Yes, Hendricks deserves it, but nick is the better seller and the better fight in general.

Either way gsp needs to stay at ww, he has contenders now. Where as Anderson doesn't have anyone that can't use another fight first, and Jones who has like wise cleared his division for a minute, these guys have the perfect timing, division wise. Phone Post

Agreed

11/24/12 12:49 PM
Don Brodka
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz.

11/24/12 8:39 PM
mclay
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda even... Phone Post
11/24/12 10:51 PM
French Fries Malone
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broke Fitch Phone Post
11/25/12 9:40 PM
mclay
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really?

Hendricks? Phone Post
12/1/12 6:58 PM
mclay

Where my Diaz fans at??

Lets make it clear!! Phone Post
12/1/12 7:03 PM
gooddoc

mclay -  Where my Diaz fans at??

Whats your damage dude we already have this pole with almost 7 times more votes than this 540, and you are drawing attention away from it.
12/1/12 7:11 PM
mclay

gooddoc -

Whats your damage dude we already have this pole with almost 7 times more votes than this 540, and you are drawing attention away from it.
If we have 2 showing the same thing...even better...but either way let it die then....

Sorry for your inconvenience.... Phone Post
12/1/12 7:12 PM
gooddoc

mclay - 
gooddoc -

If we have 2 showing the same thing...even better...but either way let it die then....

better to get all the votes in one place no? head over and vote on it. we are trying to actually get someone that matters to see it and make a difference.
12/1/12 7:16 PM
mclay

gooddoc -
mclay - 
gooddoc -

better to get all the votes in one place no? head over and vote on it. we are trying to actually get someone that matters to see it and make a difference.
What makes you think I didn't dork? Phone Post
12/1/12 7:19 PM
mclay

I'm just saying the more threads the better chance those that have a say will see it!

If there are 30 threads saying the same thing then maybe they won't be ignored...

But you're right....you win the interwebz! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.