UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Rumored WWE TLC Pay-Per-View Card

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/23/12 7:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At this time, the only match set for the TLC PPV is Big Show vs. Sheamus in a Chairs match for the World Heavyweight title. Here is the rumored card for the show... * C.M. Punk vs. Ryback (Tables match for the WWE Championship) * Kofi Kignston vs. Wade Barrett (IC title match) * Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth (US title match) * Team Hell No vs. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio vs. Prime Time Players (Ladders match for the Tag Team Titles) * Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (Last Man Standing)
11/23/12 7:34 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So pretty much we're getting the same matches we've seen for the past month or two on tv and on previous ppvs.
11/23/12 7:49 PM
Winky is Wright
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm excited for this card actually. That ladder match has a lot of potential (wouldn't mind see PTP's take the straps) 

What i don't get is why even have a Ryback vs. Punk match? CM Punk and the Rock have been going back and forth on twitter talking about their Royal Rumble match since SS. So we're going to have two more title matches where we know Punk is going to win?

11/23/12 8:20 PM
othree
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Punk drops the strap to Ryback at TLC, only to gain it back next month? 

Dumb as fuck, I realize, but we are talking about the E.

11/26/12 2:21 PM
CryLikeAGirl
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^I don't see them doing that. When Punk loses the title, it has to be special since he's had it for so long now.
11/26/12 2:35 PM
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Gabriel/Kidd were somehow involved in the ladder match. 

11/26/12 2:55 PM
mark22
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So they are going to do a PPV called "TLC" without actually having a TLC match? I suppose it wouldn't be the most retarded thing that they've ever done, but still. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.