UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Reason WWE Is Turning The Miz Face

11/23/12 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWE is turning The Miz babyface is because he has two movies coming out next year that will be centered around him. Another reason is because he was starting to get cheered a lot in some of the European venues on the recent tour. The Miz as a babyface failed early in his career but now he's not really seen as "a reality TV star trying to be a wrestler" so the feeling is it may work this time.
11/23/12 9:26 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so far so good imo

11/23/12 9:34 PM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like it so far. He's basically the same guy but even more douchey Phone Post
11/23/12 9:36 PM
nipperusa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And obviously one of the driving reasons to have him a face is because he so proactive as far as press goes. When you have a guy out there representing your company every where you would't want him being a villain three times a week on television. Phone Post
11/24/12 2:37 AM
othree
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Mike Mizanin. I always have. His season of the real world was the last one I actually watched any of, as I broke up with my ex-fiance who was a Real World/Road Rules junkie shortly after his season was over. Liked him on there as well.

The guy obviously has a true passion for the business, he went from a fucknut to a guy that can actually give a great match and carry lesser stars to some extent. And he's only going to keep getting better. That's not even mentioning the insane amount of press he does for the WWE.

11/24/12 10:26 AM
Bigbrockfanuk
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is on the new smyths advert here in the uk. Mix was a unreal wwe champion and I hope he gets back there. But my kid hates him lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.