UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's Nick Diaz REAL record to you?

11/24/12 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
whoabro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same as BJ's: undefeated in his own mind Phone Post
11/24/12 1:20 PM
EvilMaster

He legitimately lost to Jeremy Jackson (avenged), KJ Noons (avenged) and Carlos Condit who fought scared and not to lose. Which will be avenged some day.

The other losses were robberies. Most blatantly robbed fighter in mma imo.
11/24/12 1:23 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His record the way it is right now is correct.

The only one that should even be thought about being changed to a win was the Gomi fight, but it was a NC for a reason and really shouldn't be changed.

Also, LOL at a cut stoppage not being a win! People that think that have to find a new sport because MMA obviously isn't for them. I really hope Diaz gets a cut stoppage win soon and then we will see if your opinion changes. Diaz fanboys are ridiculous, I like watching Nick and Nate fight, but I don't worship them... Phone Post
11/24/12 1:24 PM
EvilMaster

Edited: 11/24/12 1:25 PM
And when GSP runs a dominant one sided clinic on him and wins every minute of every round, that will be his 4th legitimate loss. But it will never be avenged, so GSP will be his first "real" loss.
11/24/12 1:31 PM
Jaybrone
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to like Nick as a fighter but his fans are delusional. Phone Post
11/24/12 1:36 PM
subwrassler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legit losses to JJ, Diego, and Karo and a Japanese fighter in Japan long ago.

imo
11/24/12 2:01 PM
Jaybrone
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is an exciting fighter but his fans are as bad as he is with this whole persecution complex. The judges aren't out to get him. The commission isn't out to get him. The one screwing Nick is Nick. Phone Post
11/24/12 4:08 PM
blacksamurai

willienugget -
GSP'eedInMyMouth - Get that shit outta here! It should always be a NC. Sorry, cut stop does not count as a win to me.

You get punched in the face so much that you're spewing blood and you think it should go down as a tie? Fuck off

If the cut is accidental then yeah NC but otherwise no way.
Could they see his bone or something was it on CBS right? Phone Post
11/24/12 4:17 PM
blacksamurai

Jaybrone - I used to like Nick as a fighter but his fans are delusional. Phone Post
Thats like some.Republican saying "you know what im not gonna vote Republican anymore because some Republicans are racist, ignorant hicks, and say dumb shit" man stick to your guns... Phone Post
11/24/12 4:38 PM
omlet de fromage

GSP'eedInMyMouth - Get that shit outta here! It should always be a NC. Sorry, cut stop does not count as a win to me.
Why not? A cut stoppage mean the other guy has done to much damage for the other to continue without getting any unnecessary damage. Sounds like a loss to me. Phone Post
11/24/12 4:45 PM
Jaybrone

I love how simple posts not negative or derogatory in any way that provide nothing but a differing opinion gets voted down. Phone Post
11/24/12 4:53 PM
Sensei Millia 209TT
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - 
Sensei Millia 209TT - 

Nick's legitamate losses were Jackson,Sanchez, Karo, and Noons.

His record should be 29-4-2 (condit fight would have been ruled a NC also for failing post fight test)

A loss turns into a NC?

1,2, and 5 you homosex.

11/24/12 5:05 PM
Zaph
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aside from his overturned win against Gomi, I don't have a problem with his record. While one can argue that he would have won any or all of those fights he lost by decision if there had been no time limits, it's an irrelevant argument. In reality, there are judges, there are time limits, and Diaz did not do enough in that context to earn victories in those fights. Phone Post
11/24/12 8:06 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I just honestly don't see how anyone can argue his loss to Diego. Phone Post
11/24/12 8:58 PM
SmackyBear
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bornop -  Why was his win turned into a NC but his loss wasn't? Phone Post

In the athletic commission's eyes, that would be rewarding him for an illegal act.

I don't think I've ever seen a fighter lose, then fail their drug test, and then have their loss turned into a no contest.

Personally, I would never turn a decision into a NC over marijuana metabolites, but I also wouldn't give out lengthy suspensions for weed, so I must not be in charge.
11/24/12 9:27 PM
AlphaMaleJP
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -

NO CONTEST LOL

I'VE ONLY GOT FIVE CUTS ON MY EYES ALL OF THEM BLEEDING OVER MY EYEBALLS

So true lol Phone Post
11/24/12 9:47 PM
Raezor19

hahahah 55% to 21%.......i GUESS THE UG HAS SPOKEN I=ON THIS ISSUE.....STAY RETIRED DIAZ.....THERE'S ONLY PAIN AND HUMILIATION IN YOUR FUTURE......

11/24/12 9:47 PM
Raezor19

Sorry for the rant.....acidentalliy hit the caps lock...

11/24/12 9:50 PM
Raezor19

GSP'eedInMyMouth - So 60% of people think UFC judging is correct. WOW, just WOW!

Guess this one backfired on hey diaz gobbler....hahahaaaaaa.....

11/24/12 9:54 PM
Raezor19

op pissed that the majority don't see it his way, waaaaaaambulance...........someone insert dawson crying gif.....

11/25/12 12:25 PM
tanner904

I remember the Sanchez fight he lost that for sure IMO. I think Diaz improved from the early part of his career to now more then almost any mma fighter does during their career. I think all those triathlons really helped. I also think it helped to fight lesser comp while he was improving. I don't think we would think of Diaz the same had he never left the UFC Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.