UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Best Fitness Blog

11/24/12 12:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Usually the amount of sites I read online are kept to a minimum, I want to add a good all-around fitness blog to my stable of solid sources for entertainment/information, does anyone have a favorite fitness blog?
11/24/12 10:21 AM
itisasitis
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelly Starrets mobilitywod.com

Start from episode 1 and work your way through the series. It's definitely a game changer.
11/24/12 12:55 PM
Taku
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/24/12 1:11 PM

Ken Mannie writes some of the best stuff out there (IMHO). POWERLINE 

And you can always try visiting my blog. (Shameless plug): HYBRID FITNESS

TAKU

11/24/12 7:51 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taku - 

Ken Mannie writes some of the best stuff out there (IMHO). POWERLINE 

And you can always try visiting my blog. (Shameless plug): HYBRID FITNESS

TAKU

Haha Thanks, I'm gonna check out both and let you know what I think.
11/26/12 1:55 PM
XmmaAddictX
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just checked out taku's blog, hybrid fitness. Really dig it. Great stuff, man. Will definately be a regular visitor. Phone Post
11/26/12 4:55 PM
Taku
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey XAX,

Cool...thanks man. I've been updating consistently since 2008, so there is tons of stuff on there. A lot of it is written by me, but I have been lucky enough to have many great contributors as well.

I also have a YouTube channel.

TAKU

11/27/12 9:26 AM
XmmaAddictX
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

taku

Subscribed to the youtube channel. Looking forward to some new tips n tricks. thanks for the info. Phone Post
11/27/12 1:11 PM
Taku

Cool,

let me know what you think. 

TAKU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.