UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Whats gonna happen with Gil n Nate?

11/24/12 2:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaelPFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When strikeforce dissolves Nate might be champ. How would that go down? Gil split off from Caesar bjj and fight him? Phone Post
11/24/12 2:53 AM
SJCOTTON
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't see those guys ever fighting.. It'd be fuckin epic if they did though Phone Post
11/24/12 4:44 AM
R00STER
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really can't stand the Diaz brothers but there is one attribute about them I do appreciate and it's their loyalty. There is no way they would fight their teammates and no amount of money or pressure from Dana would make them do it.
11/24/12 4:48 AM
32Hunter

Edited: 11/24/12 5:03 PM
that's one camp where even Dana wouldn't think about bringing up a teammate vs teammate fight, if he did it would just be to stir the pot and rile up cesar.
11/24/12 4:44 PM
knuckleballs

This only happens if Gil leaves the camp, which would automatically make Nate see red. Other than that, it is as likely as Vitali fighting Wladimir.
11/24/12 4:50 PM
DiazWasRobbed

I've been thinking about this a lot lately....and I have a bad feeling about it. Gil has been training more and more at El Nino training center. I'm thinking he might slowly, fully transition to that camp when he moves to UFC.

Gil strikes me as the kind of guy that REALLY wants to be champion. I'm thinking he will let Nate be champ if he wins, then he will start losing patience when Nate remains champion for a long time.
11/24/12 5:23 PM
whatamess

no way jose
11/24/12 6:03 PM
Ebe5

Let Gil Heal up first then let's see what happends Phone Post
11/24/12 6:48 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could Gil drop to 145, I haven't followed his career that well, its 10 pounds but it would give him a "homie-free" division and he could go bananas.
11/24/12 7:04 PM
OftheWay

Marquardt and Melendez should be added to the UFC roster. Also, Tyron Woodley would be a great addition to the UFC's WW division. Phone Post
11/24/12 7:18 PM
Swamuel McSwamuelson

No way Nick/Nate/Jake/Gilbert fight each other.

I imagine Gil would either stick around the division and just face anybody the UFC puts in front of him, or try to move up/down in weight.

Gil vs Aldo would be amazing!

I'm unsure of whether Gil would fight Frankie or not, isnt there some affiliation through the Gracies?
11/24/12 8:08 PM
lormpino
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swamuel McSwamuelson - No way Nick/Nate/Jake/Gilbert fight each other.

I imagine Gil would either stick around the division and just face anybody the UFC puts in front of him, or try to move up/down in weight.

Gil vs Aldo would be amazing!

I'm unsure of whether Gil would fight Frankie or not, isnt there some affiliation through the Gracies?
Nate would have fought Frankie if he had one that last Henderson fight... Phone Post
11/24/12 8:12 PM
warrendale

Gil has said he can make 145 so aldo I guess. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.