UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Donate 4Dennis Hallman-Lost his house in Fire Wed

11/24/12 4:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

viorage - 
Matt Phillips -  I have extra clothes I can bring with me to Seattle for UFC. Phone Post

I can meet you somewhere and bring the donations to him.  maybe he will be at UFC seattle and you can give it to him directly.  Anyhow Ill ask him, I been bugging him enough today

Would be great if the UFC could set up a drop box somewhere over the course of the weekend.

11/24/12 5:00 PM
Alco Hauler
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. Terrible news, but I'm sure the MMA community will step up.

I know I am. Phone Post
11/24/12 5:22 PM
Matt Phillips
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

viorage - 
Tomzilla -  Who's address are we mailing donations to? I'm in Portland and I can hit up Old Navy for a bunch of kids clothes and drive up there. Phone Post

Well he personally told me not to post the address, but looking back on the thread Matt Phillipps posted it.

on the first page

Here are the sizes needed:

15 yo Ryley sizes: 30-32 jeans, adult medium shirt, sz 10.5 shoes
13 yo Richie size: 30-30 or 16 jeans, youth x-large or adult small shirt, sz 8.5 shoes
11 yo Jayden sizes: 10 jeans, 10-12 shirts, sz 2.5 shoes
3 yo Kylar Grace: 4T in everything, sz 10 shoes

11/24/12 5:28 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Thanks guys. Email Viorage to get the stuff to Dennis :-)

11/24/12 6:34 PM
DreamerMMA
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Should be a donation in the mail from Rupture Clothing.

They are going out of business and getting rid of their inventory and this is a good cause to donate too.

11/24/12 7:47 PM
Nader_Loves_SF_GIANTS
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can prob set up a few seminars for Dennis here in New England. If anybody is tight with him they can PM me and I can get the ball rolling Phone Post
11/24/12 8:38 PM
bravo13
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will try to donate something. I can relate. 20 years ago, my parents lost my childhood home to fire on (Canadian) Thanksgiving Day. Thankfully, we had supper the day before and nobody was home when the fire happened. But shit.. the things you miss after something like that..
11/24/12 9:07 PM
Racer X
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My daughter's place just burned. Lost everything. I took her and her roomates in until they can get a new place. 

It's a strain on my resources, but I can't see just turning them out without a start.

11/24/12 10:01 PM
145er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont have much but I will give what I can. I'm sure anything will help them right now guys.
11/24/12 10:35 PM
145er

I just donated $10. Would do more but I have 3 kids and Xmas coming up quick annnnnd, I'm broke:( even if you don't have a few bucks to give, please do anyway.
11/24/12 10:40 PM
Family Jules
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This collectiveness amongst the mma community is what kept mma alive during its darker days.
11/24/12 11:04 PM
Slydawg

TTT Phone Post
11/25/12 12:46 AM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/25/12 12:48 AM
The mma community helped me with my daughter when we did a fundraiser. We would love to help. My wife works for a clothing company and if I can get the size clothes and shoes I'll send a care package
11/25/12 1:21 AM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent

TTT

11/25/12 1:24 AM
Matt Phillips

chris curry - The mma community helped me with my daughter when we did a fundraiser. We would love to help. My wife works for a clothing company and if I can get the size clothes and shoes I'll send a care package

Thats awesome!

11/25/12 1:53 AM
KremeDipEagle
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

G-Hands - someone should post this on Reddit for additional donation love
The reddit idea is brilliant. Is kickstarter an option for this cause? I'm sure a lot of die hards will be on this situation. Feel like Mr. hallman's going to get some serious love from many places. Phone Post
11/25/12 4:07 AM
kuruptz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/25/12 4:10 AM
DeanoBirko

Where about does he live? Phone Post
11/25/12 6:10 AM
Magic_Wanderlei
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My family's house burned down back when I was thirteen. Before it happened, my folks were scrambling to pay tuition for three kids, just trying to keep us in the private school we were attending.
Turns out my parents had decent insurance (and I guess a fair amount of game). Instead of rebuilding right away, we rented for a few years and used some of the ins money to float us until my parents were better established in their careers.
My older brother and I still recall that fire as the point in our childhoods when money stopped being such a huge stressor in our lives. Vacations got a lot nicer as well.
My point is ... more than dough, Hallman could probably benefit from some sound (and specific) counsel right now.
11/25/12 6:35 AM
Larry Appleton

this guy beat Matt Hughes twice!! I'm sure Hughes has a few bucks he can give Phone Post
11/25/12 8:53 AM
Godmode
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get this on twitter. Get Dana or Rogan to retweet the donation link.
11/25/12 11:43 AM
Shortkick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT... Hope the best for Hallman and his family Phone Post
11/25/12 12:56 PM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, up to 9400 USD now. Keep it up, everybody.
11/25/12 1:05 PM
viorage
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 

and another         http://www.ufc.com/media/Submission-HallmanHuges0029

that is an amazing breakdown,  you can see he never loses concentration

11/25/12 1:45 PM
Ryan Black
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Homeowner's insurance is always a fucking shot in the dark. The two most popular HOI companies are known POS' that will do everything possible to keep you in a state of "fucked-up, not knowing what tomorrows gonna bring, checking the mailbox four times a day from Monday thru Saturday praying an insurance check will be in there."

Trust me, I live in Florida. My Aunt lost her house in/on Pensacola Beach, FL, in hurricane Wilma a few years back. and, after mortgaging another house to live in for a couple fuckin' years while the insurance company dicked my family around, finally had to sue in order to get the money they paid into for decades. They just moved into the house they finished rebuilding at the beginning of this year. I believe Wilma was, what, 2005? '04? Point being: Homeowner's insurance can be ridiculous to deal with. Glad my house is paid off...

Dennis Hallman and his family are in my prayers and thoughts. I have two daughters ages 4 and 5 and my wife has boxes of quality clothing in 4T sizes. I'm going to call her right now and see if we can send it their way ASAP. I will put together any type of money I can as well.

Very grateful to hear that the family was not inside the home. Donations will be made & the Hallman family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.