UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Ps vita

11/24/12 8:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheHaunted2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody have one??
Always stayed away from the habd helds, but tempted to get one.

Reviews would be appreciated thanks Phone Post
11/24/12 5:36 PM
soreshins
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have one and think its pretty good. Use it on business trips when I'm bored on a plane or in the hotel. The main games I play are MLB the show and FIFA. Both are good. I've also got the ps2 resident evil games on there and have just bought the new Ac3 but not played it yet.

Overall I would say its worth it if you travel a lot Phone Post
11/24/12 6:32 PM
TheHaunted2

soreshins - I have one and think its pretty good. Use it on business trips when I'm bored on a plane or in the hotel. The main games I play are MLB the show and FIFA. Both are good. I've also got the ps2 resident evil games on there and have just bought the new Ac3 but not played it yet.

Overall I would say its worth it if you travel a lot Phone Post
Ok thanks man, im probably gunna wait until the january sales (uk). But im gunna get one, its mainly for holidays while the gf is sunbathing, and also work on nights. Im getting resi 2 and 3 little big planet for it when I can Phone Post
11/24/12 6:33 PM
soreshins
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The resident evil games are shrunk down on the screen for some reason but still very playable. FIFA is great Phone Post
11/24/12 7:02 PM
TheHaunted2

soreshins - The resident evil games are shrunk down on the screen for some reason but still very playable. FIFA is great Phone Post
Thanks for the info, i'll give you a vote up when I can Phone Post
11/24/12 8:01 PM
D TRE
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have one...I love it. Drakes and ninja gaiden are awesome. Phone Post
11/24/12 11:31 PM
mjbreese
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sold mine a while back, dont miss it at all. Between having my iphone on the go and my ps3 at home I just had no place for it. In its defense it has some great games, just wasnt the system for my lifestyle. Phone Post
11/25/12 1:19 AM
RML
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soreshins - The resident evil games are shrunk down on the screen for some reason but still very playable. FIFA is great Phone Post
You can change the aspect ratio so it's not shrunk. Phone Post
11/25/12 6:59 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm indecisive as well Phone Post
12/1/12 2:23 PM
TheHaunted2

Im difinitely going to get one in the new year Phone Post
12/1/12 2:27 PM
GrandInquisitor
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have an original PSP and I still play it constantly, and I gotten more play out of it over the past years than almost any other console.

I don't have a Vita yet, but I'm likely to get one soon - having access to older, classic RPG's makes it all worth it to me.
12/2/12 8:45 AM
TheHaunted2

ChucoV - Multiplayer on Black ops declassified is fucking great man. Phone Post
Ye it looks a bit scetchy on the advert tho, sliding grenades off the side bar seemed a bit weird, is it smooth to play? Phone Post
12/2/12 9:09 AM
RML
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you get playstation plus right now it gets you a sick amount of free vita games.. including Wipeout.. Gravity Rush.. Uncharted.. and a few others.

12/2/12 12:31 PM
TheHaunted2

RML -

If you get playstation plus right now it gets you a sick amount of free vita games.. including Wipeout.. Gravity Rush.. Uncharted.. and a few others.

Ye ive got it, should I download now u reckon? Phone Post
12/2/12 12:32 PM
TheHaunted2

ChucoV -
TheHaunted2 -
ChucoV - Multiplayer on Black ops declassified is fucking great man. Phone Post
Ye it looks a bit scetchy on the advert tho, sliding grenades off the side bar seemed a bit weird, is it smooth to play? Phone Post
Definitely. It was just like the console experiance but with some touchscreen controls. Its alot of fun man, if you try it and dont like, id be very surprised. Phone Post
Ye i'll by the console with it. Sold Phone Post
12/2/12 12:36 PM
TheHaunted2

Buy*** Phone Post
12/2/12 10:32 PM
Greenup
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool hand held system. It is lacking in games tho. The ability to dl old games makes it worth the investment but they really need to come out with some games. Also 100$ for a memory card is insane. Phone Post
12/3/12 1:13 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get one you won't regret it Phone Post
12/9/12 12:21 AM
NamelessGuy
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm thinking about selling off my 3DS and games to get one. I'm already a PlayStation plus member and I feel like the cross platform play with my ps3 would be sweet. Anyone use it? Phone Post
12/10/12 8:09 PM
killacox

still loving mine and gets almost daily use. not just for games either

now we may finally make folders for pics so one may put their comic collections into their vita and the screen is just amazing for comics

youtube app recently got an update too making it a lot more enjoyable to use

i had an ipad. had because i gave it to family after having my vita

sure not every game is amazing but i dont expect any system to have all amazing games... take an amazing console or computer game and maybe downgrade it to make it portable and you have good fucking times

on my 32 gig card i have 9 vita games, 12 psp games,1 psx game, plus all other shit like apps, pics, and movies/clips

i cant help but have some movies like 2 and a half hours of just for laughs clips... but vita has netflix app too

12/10/12 8:13 PM
killacox

oh and as an owner of a hacked psp 2k... i cant wait until they fully invest into creating stable custom firmware for emulators

psp doxbox could handle master of magic and jagged alliance dedly games but at a slow pace. would be amazing on vita

the psm dev app has us using the vita as a remote desktop for your pc but i want mooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
12/13/12 4:01 AM
dolorous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey killacox would you know where i could get an updated youtube app for psp3k? all the ones i've tried (gotube, psptube, etc) won't play youtube vids anymore. thanks.
12/13/12 1:46 PM
killacox

try opentube 2.0 for 6.xx cfw

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.