UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MEIN CRUSHES PETZ, RONSON MAKES A STATEMENT AT SFS

11/24/12 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MM-eh
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/24/12 10:49 AM

Lethbridge, Alberta’s Jordan ‘Young Gun’ Mein made quick work of American opponent Forrest ‘The Meat Cleaver’ Petz, barely breaking a sweat on his way to a TKO victory just a minute and a half into their main-event fight at the Score Fighting Series 7 in Hamilton tonight. From the beginning, Petz was throwing heavy leather, but couldn’t quite connect on the younger Mein, who was able to counter effectively. The Canadian Martial Arts Centre prospect was able to close the distance and never looked back, throwing a mean cross elbow, followed by an unrelenting barrage of shots that eventually dropped Petz. He was able to get back to his feet, where Mein continued the assault, landing more elbows, knees and a kick. A few more shots and Petz dropped back to the mat, which prompted referee Yves Lavigne to stop the bout at just 1:29 of the first round. This marks the 23-year-old’s 26th win and 14th by knockout.

For rest of article CLICK HERE

11/24/12 10:57 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mein had a great fight but I thought some of those elbows were to the back of the head. Phone Post
11/24/12 11:28 AM
Swamuel McSwamuelson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see a Mein-MacDonald rematch down the line, both of them are vicious.
11/24/12 1:08 PM
MM-eh
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Dinamita -  Mein had a great fight but I thought some of those elbows were to the back of the head. Phone Post

It didn't seem to me that those elbows really connected.  Had they have, I agree, they looked close to illegal.

11/24/12 1:09 PM
MM-eh

Swamuel McSwamuelson - I wanna see a Mein-MacDonald rematch down the line, both of them are vicious.

It's crazy to think that they have each been fighting since they were 16 years old.

Completely different fighters now...the rematch would be very interesting.

11/24/12 1:19 PM
GMUNIT
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great sub by Rory McDonell last night!
11/25/12 1:38 PM
Sex Chicken
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Healey has an insane chin (and head), Ronson looked great, Mein looked great, I miss Rory's fight. Any video links available. The Jonhson/Romero fight was a great stand up fight. I wish I would have gone out to see it. How much were tickets?

11/25/12 1:43 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been to 2 of these shows, high quality production...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.