UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sakara robbed. Appeal denied by French Canadians

11/24/12 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dougie
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Le merde!

11/24/12 11:55 PM
Stu Cazzo
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canadians have a long history of fucking over people of Italian descent -

This is the cherry on the fucking cannoli!

11/24/12 11:59 PM
Osbot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - 

Canadians have a long history of fucking over people of Italian descent -

This is the cherry on the fucking cannoli!

QFT, you shoulda seen what we did to the Italians (and Germans) in DubyaDubyatwo in little Stalingrad, Ortona.

11/25/12 12:00 AM
RKing85
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the right call for the finish was made in the end.

how Miragliotta got to that finish was all wrong though.
11/25/12 12:06 AM
Vancouver BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm happy Sakara at least got a knock out. He won the fight, but he still "cheated". Plus he didn't get knocked out so that's a plus. Rematch. Phone Post
11/25/12 12:39 AM
SupesUp
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonofJockstrap -

Even if Dan didn't warn in the cage, he doesn't have to. I agree he should, but the final warnings can be handed out backstage if need be. Who knows exactly what was going through his head, but all I know is this means Sakara will be even more motivated to face Cote in the future.

Agreed with this. A guy doesn't need a warning for doing something he knows is illegal.
If a guy got slammed with one hit that was illegal that caused the fight to end when would there be a chance for a warning?
Ask anderson silva about that. Phone Post
11/25/12 12:42 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not holding regular Canadians responsible for this, just those poutine pounding francophones.

Rematch in Roma to be fair.

Sex Chicken pick this name for me. If I was him, I woulda never collect on the bet when such injustice was involved.

French cheaters are still mad about World Cup 2006 Zizou head butting cheater, how can an Italian get a fair shake? Worst than wwe Phone Post
11/25/12 12:44 AM
6ULDV8
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poutine pounding francophones.

I like it.

11/25/12 12:59 AM
joemasepoos
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NC would be fair
11/25/12 1:03 AM
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ko for Sakara. Don't the ref tell both guys to protect yourself at all times. If cote couldn't protect himself, he don't deserve a win.

Legio Sakara should sue everybody Phone Post
11/25/12 1:13 AM
madmav
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty sure the french are still upset over losing to italy back in the 2006 world cup finals.. 

=D

11/25/12 1:24 AM
Attila
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was pretty much as cut and dry a DQ as you'll ever see.
11/25/12 2:20 AM
Sex Chicken
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/25/12 2:33 AM
Olive Garden Table For One -  I'm not holding regular Canadians responsible for this, just those poutine pounding francophones.

Rematch in Roma to be fair.

Sex Chicken pick this name for me. If I was him, I woulda never collect on the bet when such injustice was involved.

French cheaters are still mad about World Cup 2006 Zizou head butting cheater, how can an Italian get a fair shake? Worst than wwe Phone Post

How dare you?

Patrick Gaston Cote, is just a man with an iron chin and a dream. Then some two bit Legionairre, thinks he can Tarantella into town, skirt the rules and attack his one weakness, the back of his head? Uh Uh. Not on my watch.  I regret Mr. Sakara didn't allow the fight to reach a satisfactory conclusion, but I had to re-name you in honour of Guistizia. We are trying to live in a god damned society over here!

11/25/12 3:55 AM
SuperMann
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has fought I'm the UFC long enough to know the rules. Aren't the fighters given a rules briefing before each event? Phone Post
11/25/12 8:41 AM

Cote pulled a frenchie. Sakara unleashed the elbows macaroni and scrambles cote's. eggs, then like a French, cote puts the back of his head in the way if the finish attack knowing that he can get cheap hometown call. Disgrazia!!!!!'nnn Phone Post
11/25/12 9:39 AM
kelby

Nice to see there is still alot of racism around.
Atleast us ufc fans can take race out of the equation and look at each other the same.
Those blows are illegal, I am glad he got disqulified. Gives the other fighters more warning. And those were intentional blows. How can you not see that your hitting the back of the head, when your right over it and pounding the crap out of the it.
11/25/12 10:04 AM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TABARNAC! Phone Post
11/25/12 10:05 AM
ShakeR_
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we may have discovered a bigger problem through this thread...

Fighters have grown to think they can break the rules until a warning is given, and only then do they actually have to follow the rules.

"Don't hold onto the fence." - Need I say more? Phone Post
11/25/12 10:54 AM

I emailed him the names of the best Jewish lawyers in Montreal. Sue the athletic commission, cote and mirgliatta Phone Post
11/25/12 11:04 AM
guardbr8kr

why do you hate Canada.
11/25/12 11:07 AM
Entreri

Attila - That was pretty much as cut and dry a DQ as you'll ever see.

Without a doubt.
11/25/12 11:08 AM
Sex Chicken
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In this morning's issue of Gazetta delo Sport. Allesio gives an interview where states that;

"Once I tasted his mettle I threw the rulebook out the window. At that point it was about getting out of Canada alive. I was actually using the strikes to the back of the head to set up a fish hook, I couldn't get a good enough grab of the fence to pull his hair so at that point all I was thinking was Fish Hook. I apologize to everyone. I panicced, and I'm not a man. I was escared"

Excuse me for the roughness of the translation, my Italian is poor at best.

11/25/12 11:16 AM

Son a ma. He never say that. I will post video with translation when I get to a computer Phone Post
11/25/12 11:19 AM
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SupesUp - 
SonofJockstrap -

Even if Dan didn't warn in the cage, he doesn't have to. I agree he should, but the final warnings can be handed out backstage if need be. Who knows exactly what was going through his head, but all I know is this means Sakara will be even more motivated to face Cote in the future.

Agreed with this. A guy doesn't need a warning for doing something he knows is illegal.
If a guy got slammed with one hit that was illegal that caused the fight to end when would there be a chance for a warning?
Ask anderson silva about that. Phone Post

i gotta agre here as well....the rules are published, and they get briefed several times on this prior to the fight as well.

Sakara is a professional MMA fighter and boxer.....if his aim is so incredibly bad that he didn't mean to hit Cote in the back of the head, then he should be fired solely for incompetance.....
11/25/12 11:31 AM
Osbot

At least the French will surrender when the are beaten. Italy just switches sides several times per war!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.