UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sakara robbed. Appeal denied by French Canadians

11/25/12 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Canooke
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ "Olive Garden Table For One"
11/25/12 12:15 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Osbot , 2
40 minutes ago
At least the French will surrender when the are beaten. Italy just switches sides several times per war!

My grandfather told me that the Italian army had a good heart and did not fight strong for the fascists, especially southerner. Liberation of Sicily was a happy moment for all Phone Post
11/25/12 1:18 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One -  Osbot , 2
40 minutes ago
At least the French will surrender when the are beaten. Italy just switches sides several times per war!

My grandfather told me that the Italian army had a good heart and did not fight strong for the fascists, especially southerner. Liberation of Sicily was a happy moment for all Phone Post

My grandpa has a ton of stories like this -- Sicilians hated the fascists, but were torn on Mussolini because of all the educational reforms and government work he did beforehand and independent from his association with Mr. Moustache, especially in the poor southern regions.

When they had to fight for the fascists my biz nono in the army refused and got arrested. Was gonna be in jail for most of his life, but one of the men running his trial was paisan from his village in Sicily and he got away with losing rank and being discharged -- finally rejoining when they switched back to the allies

Still they hated Mussolini, and when they finally switched over they were pretty pissed at him. Italian style vengeance -- lynched and hung him up (I believe quartered) to show the neo-fascists what they thought.

That's the funny thing with Italian nationalism, so different from other European countries. They've been conquered by pretty much every civilization and they're kinda OK with it as long as they can keep their way of life, even if they won't openly revolt.
11/25/12 1:23 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually best way to prove how the Italians thought about the neo-nazis, is when you look at the historical documents of Jews being sent out.
France was an ally power, and when they capitulated w/in a month they were sending out Jews in droves. Italy was an ally of the Nazis, but clearly gave half a shit about the Jews.

As much as Hitler loved Mussolini, he'd get incredibly pissed off because the Italians kept sending over tiny amounts of Jews or the Jews would get lost on-route lol

Completely off topic, but my roomies were history majors and always made fun of Italy for how half-assed an ally they were in WW2, so it stuck w/ me and I still enjoy talking about it XD
11/25/12 1:26 PM
TheRaider
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entreri - 
Attila - That was pretty much as cut and dry a DQ as you'll ever see.

Without a doubt.

Agreed
11/25/12 1:29 PM
MattyECB

benjitsu13 - 
madmav - 

pretty sure the french are still upset over losing to italy back in the 2006 world cup finals.. 

=D

I don't think French Canadians and French from France consider themselves one group, they have a distinct society from the rest of us crackah-azz-crackahs.

LOL Couldn't be more off!
I'm from Montreal, and Montrealers HATE Parisians. I mean not really, but if you're gonna follow a stereotype or general consensus, they really don't like France frenchman.
Sure they all had boners when that cunt-rocket DeGaulle went over and gave his shit speech about, "Vive Le Quebec libre," but they constantly mock Parisians as being arrogant and snobbish.

I learned french in Toronto from Parisians, and they'll respond in English to me or call me a faggot for having a France-accent, they hate it more than an anglophone's accent really XD Even gotten in a fight over it at a bar cus some drunk guy said I spoke like a bitch and I kept calling him a filthy frog.
They really detest any insult usually reserved for France-frenchman as well
11/25/12 1:37 PM
MattyECB

TheRaider - 
Entreri - 
Attila - That was pretty much as cut and dry a DQ as you'll ever see.

Without a doubt.

Agreed

What bugs me, is this wasn't the same as a normal DQ.

Looking at JJ Vs. Hamill, Hamill couldn't continue because of an illegal strike and so the fight was considered a DQ for Jones. He might've been winning, but the fight ended in favor of Jones because of an illegal move.

I don't even know if Cote could've continued. They never had that moment to stop the fight, look at the tape, decide this was illegal, then see if the fighters could continue, maybe now with a serious point-deduction against Sakara.

That fuck-stick called the fight a win for Sakara, so they had to overturn the results instead of modifying the fight moving forward. But the fight didn't end because of an illegal move on Sakara's part, the fight ended because Miragliotta is a Choad, and after he botched the call, they lost the option to resume the fight...

That's the only reason I feel it should've been a NC instead of a DQ. And as mad as I was at Sakara, upon reviewing the video, he had a ton of illegal shots, but they were in the Mohawk area, just adjacent to the ear. So I could see how he was making the mistake in the heat of the moment, and with the referee an inch away, probably assumed it was legal w/o intervention.
11/25/12 2:48 PM
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bennie M said that there were Jews in Rome as long as there was a Rome. He taught Adolph how to dress, but they didn't agree on the matsucrist Phone Post
11/25/12 2:50 PM

Sakara would win under UFC 1 rules or UFC 154 rules without the boos and instant replay. Anywhere but Quebec, Sakara is the winner Phone Post
11/25/12 5:46 PM

MattyECB - Actually best way to prove how the Italians thought about the neo-nazis, is when you look at the historical documents of Jews being sent out.
France was an ally power, and when they capitulated w/in a month they were sending out Jews in droves. Italy was an ally of the Nazis, but clearly gave half a shit about the Jews.

As much as Hitler loved Mussolini, he'd get incredibly pissed off because the Italians kept sending over tiny amounts of Jews or the Jews would get lost on-route lol

Completely off topic, but my roomies were history majors and always made fun of Italy for how half-assed an ally they were in WW2, so it stuck w/ me and I still enjoy talking about it XD

This is a very good and smart post. See mine above. 

11/25/12 6:05 PM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShakeR_ - I think we may have discovered a bigger problem through this thread...

Fighters have grown to think they can break the rules until a warning is given, and only then do they actually have to follow the rules.

"Don't hold onto the fence." - Need I say more? Phone Post
^ Agreed Phone Post
11/25/12 6:21 PM
The Cooler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Osbot - 
Stu Cazzo - 

Canadians have a long history of fucking over people of Italian descent -

This is the cherry on the fucking cannoli!

QFT, you shoulda seen what we did to the Italians (and Germans) in DubyaDubyatwo in little Stalingrad, Ortona.

Too bad all the other Allies just got in the way, eh?

I can't imagine anything more fun than watching Nazi Germany versus Maple Syrup Canada. I figure it would have taken Germany 3 months to reach the western coast of Canada.

Now that's entertainment.
11/25/12 6:42 PM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looked to me like Sakara was being reckless.
11/25/12 6:58 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
Osbot - 
Stu Cazzo - 

Canadians have a long history of fucking over people of Italian descent -

This is the cherry on the fucking cannoli!

QFT, you shoulda seen what we did to the Italians (and Germans) in DubyaDubyatwo in little Stalingrad, Ortona.

Too bad all the other Allies just got in the way, eh?

I can't imagine anything more fun than watching Nazi Germany versus Maple Syrup Canada. I figure it would have taken Germany 3 months to reach the western coast of Canada.

Now that's entertainment.

lol

11/25/12 7:09 PM

What language was the so called warning given in. This could be very important. Phone Post
11/25/12 7:22 PM
Stu Cazzo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One -  What language was the so called warning given in. This could be very important. Phone Post

Fucking stupid Amedican - Dan was paid off by the Canadian mafia

11/25/12 7:32 PM

Cuzo, no doubt in my mind.and to think at first I was happy to see Dan instead of Yves as the ref. shame on me Phone Post
11/25/12 7:58 PM
Sex Chicken
961 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/25/12 7:59 PM

I have a friend in the court system and I acquired a transcript of Sakara's appeal proceedings....

Province of Quebec vs. Alessio Sakara

Judge Pierre Garcon- Mr. Sakara. Do you have anything to say for yourself in regards to your disgraceful conduct  on the date of November 15th?

A. Sakara- Please Mr. Garcon. I am a simple man. I come to Canada, and I taste the cuisine, I see the beautiful architecture and fashions, I taste the food and I see the beautiful women, and I go, how you say "Crazy"!. Where I am from we have no beauty. Our pasta is soggy, our sauces are plain,  our suits chaffe and fit strangely in the shoulders, and our women look like Dom Deluise. 

Judge Pierre Garcon- That's all fine and good Mr. Sakara, but you commited a crime against the sport you purport to love.

A. Sakara- Kill me now. (Please note the defendant has torn open his shirt) I come to your country a man and I leave lower than a pig. Please your honour I can't go home like this, I am a man with no country I am a worm. 

Judge Pierre Garcon- Mr. Sakara, compose yourself. 

A.Sakara- (whimpering) I fight it's all I know. Please let me stay. I fight for Canada. I make you proud...

Judge Pierre Garcon- Mr. Sakara are you aware your last victory was almost three years ago against James Irvin?... Mr. Sakara you are a sad, sad little man, who has no right to sleep one more night in this country. Get this man out of my court, and on the next plane to Rome. Ptttuy (Please note the judge has spat at Mr. Sakara.).

11/25/12 8:15 PM
xXJayRobXx
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you think Sakara got robbed because he wasn't allowed to knock someone unconscious by repeatedly smashing him in the back of the head. Phone Post
11/25/12 8:48 PM
KZTT_HaliChap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whatamess -
Brock Lobster -  People actually think this should be overturned!? Even Cecil Peoples knows those were to the back of the head. Phone Post

no noone does
Not sure if blind. Phone Post
11/25/12 8:48 PM

Yes Phone Post
11/25/12 8:49 PM

MMA is not the ballet Phone Post
11/26/12 9:17 PM

I am waiting for the Legio Sakara message concerning these fugazi French Canucks and this paisan in name alone referee Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.