UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP fans: What WW would make you the most nervous?

11/24/12 7:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taste It - Wow man whats with the hostility no wonder people think your such a cunt...
Info is actually a pretty decent forum member, I don't think most people think he's a cunt. Although I do disagree with his assessment of Nate Phone Post
11/24/12 7:18 PM
Malvert the Janitor
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - id like to see the video

Poof!!!

Wish granted! They start off warming up and then...well, you'll see.

11/24/12 7:18 PM
Brock Lobster
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JerseyShoreTapTeam - Hendricks

LOL at anyone thinking Diaz would provide any kind of threat to GSP. Just LOL. Name one good wrestler Diaz has ever beaten. One. Please.
Noone is saying Nick wouldn't get taken down, it's just he's so killer off his back that he has a chance of sweeping, submitting, or getting back to his feet. I also don't think he'd care if he got taken down so he wouldn't be hesitant on the feet like all of GSPs opponents have been. Just a good matchup Phone Post
11/24/12 7:50 PM
Jetster

Anybody has a punchers chance but no one has a really realistic chance of beating him.

Do people really understand what he just accomplished last week by beating condit convincingly AFTER A 19 MONTH LAYOFF AND MAJOR KNEE RECONSTRUCTION!!! seriously people this is UNBELIEVABLE!!

this aacomplishement seems to be lost with all the uneducated people on here...
11/24/12 8:19 PM
KZTT_I heart Mazzagatti

Diaz and Hendricks Phone Post
11/24/12 8:20 PM
Entreri

Hendricks, Rory, Diaz.

Hendricks because of that killer 1 hit KO power. With that kind of power, he can catch anyone.

Rory has trained with GSP and knows his weaknesses and strengths. Beside that, Rory is an exceptional talent and he almost had Condit when he was only 20 or 21 years old!

Diaz, he is like a pitbull and keeps on coming and coming....as Arnold would say.

First I like to see GSP fight Diaz because the fans have been clamoring for it and his lost to Condit was controversial. Then he can fight Hendricks, who certainly deserves a title shot.
11/24/12 8:24 PM
SickEyeDiaz
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before GSP goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Nick Diaz.
11/24/12 8:27 PM
Malvert the Janitor
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SickEyeDiaz - Before GSP goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Nick Diaz.
...who was scheduled to be there but didn't show.

: ) Phone Post
11/24/12 8:28 PM
Entreri

SickEyeDiaz - Before GSP goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Nick Diaz.

More like aliens.
11/24/12 8:33 PM
SickEyeDiaz
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - 
SickEyeDiaz - Before GSP goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Nick Diaz.
...who was scheduled to be there but didn't show.

: ) Phone Post

Nick doesn't have time for such tomfoolery...he has training to do.

:)
11/24/12 9:10 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've already said before that I think Marquardt gives GSP one hell of a fight and takes the W. Good all around skills, better stand up. Wrestling isnt as good but IMO he has the skills to get up.

Hendricks worries me a lot because you know at the start of every round hes got those cannons that will be fired at GSP. GSP has shown over his career that he gets hit a good amount...BJ, Shields, Condit (im sure more but im havin a brain fart) have all marked him up pretty bad. I think GSP takes that fight but not without a huge threat to start each round.

Diaz also...not sure how that fight plays out. I like to think Diaz is able to sub him on the ground but I dont know. On the feet Diaz works him over.
11/24/12 9:12 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Hendricks really is the only guy I am afraid of, even more so than Silva. I think he edges him out but he needs to fight the perfect fight
11/24/12 10:24 PM
UGCTT_mousetrap
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None, on his day he bets any one at welterweight. Silva is tough fight that Gsp prob loses. Phone Post
11/24/12 10:45 PM
knuckleballs

I am going with Marquardt.
11/24/12 10:49 PM
jps1012
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks. U don't want to get caught by him. Phone Post
11/24/12 11:11 PM
MolsonMuscles
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia.

He's the only WW in the world with a significant advantage over GSP in any facet of the game.

11/24/12 11:20 PM
MolsonMuscles
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jps1012 -  Hendricks. U don't want to get caught by him. Phone Post

GSP has fought plenty of guys with one punch KO power and dominated them all -- Alves, Koscheck, Hardy.

Hendricks is like the pitcher with a 100mph fastball and a shitty slider: he'll dominate for a while but eventually, great hitters are going to sit on that fastball and crush it.

11/25/12 12:52 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taste It - Cool man use a deragatory term for tards real mature Cunts McGee

Was anyone else impressed by the magic of this sentence?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.