UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> T-Wood reports from Hilo!!!

11/25/12 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BooZe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - Woodley def needs to be in the Ufc...as for him fighting Robbie Lawler, that would be a bad fight for Robbie..he would get taken down and smashed..
Seriously? In the ufc? Phone Post
11/25/12 1:17 AM
stickman
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that Josh Thompson in those pics? He's a 155'er but doesn't he appear bigger than Tyron?

I suck at gauging stuff like this but it looks that way to me.
11/25/12 1:29 AM
stevia's sex slave
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BooZe -
Bry Bry - Woodley def needs to be in the Ufc...as for him fighting Robbie Lawler, that would be a bad fight for Robbie..he would get taken down and smashed..
Tyron will be in the UFC when Strikeforce officially folds. That is completely guaranteed. Phone Post
11/25/12 1:34 AM
stevia's sex slave
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -
Chris27 - I heard Tyron is fighting Lawler on that Jan card, any truth to this? Lawler dropping to WW?
Not sure. I'll definitely have to look into that. Josh's fight for Jan. is apparently off. UFC bound?? Phone Post
I've heard he was offered that fight. This was before he knew about Strikeforce ending. I don't know anything other than that, I hope this fight is happening though, I'd love to see that fight. (I'm not an official source so take this for what it's worth). Phone Post
11/25/12 3:52 AM
allforroy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -

Pick the welterweight...wrong! Phone Post
11/25/12 4:42 AM
Leck Brosnar

12SixElbow - 

FACK Pat looks HUGE.

Yeah what the fuck, even Thomson is bigger than Tyron. Awesome pics OP.
11/25/12 5:06 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodley looks like a FW in that pic! Lol. Phone Post
11/25/12 5:10 AM
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn.. Both pat and Josh are noticeably bigger than Tyron. Never realized how small a ww he is. Phone Post
11/25/12 5:23 AM
Leck Brosnar

Skip2MyLou -  Damn.. Both pat and Josh are noticeably bigger than Tyron. Never realized how small a ww he is. Phone Post

He didn't even look that outsized against Marquardt. Just shows what beastly LW's Healy and Thomson are.
11/25/12 9:02 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  Woodley looks like a FW in that pic! Lol. Phone Post

He personifies tight, solid, thick.  He's like 220 in that pic prolly. 

11/25/12 9:11 AM
Malvert the Janitor
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  Woodley looks like a FW in that pic! Lol. Phone Post

He personifies tight, solid, thick.  He's like 220 in that pic prolly. 

Then how big are the other guys? Damn! Phone Post
11/25/12 11:28 AM
OftheWay

Malvert the Janitor -

Tyron T-Wood WoodleyVerified‏@TWooodley

"I wouldnt want 2B fightin bjpenndotcom right now lookin great & feeling better! Back 2 licking Blood"
Hope T Woodley gets picked up by UFC. He looked good despite his defeat at the hands of Marquardt. Phone Post
11/25/12 12:48 PM
BooZe

stevia's sex slave -
BooZe -
Tyron will be in the UFC when Strikeforce officially folds. That is completely guaranteed. Phone Post
Yeh but not for long. Great wrestling, but a huge bore to watch. but It's a whole different level over in the ufc, he will be destroyed and sent packing to belator, that's a guarantee! Phone Post
11/25/12 1:53 PM
allforroy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BooZe -
stevia's sex slave -
BooZe -
Yeh but not for long. Great wrestling, but a huge bore to watch. but It's a whole different level over in the ufc, he will be destroyed and sent packing to belator, that's a guarantee! Phone Post
I don't see that happening. He's willing to throw down and has skills to hang in the UFC. Probably a drop to LW in his future, though. Phone Post
11/25/12 1:59 PM
Malvert the Janitor
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely a drop to LW. Look at him next to Josh Thompson, a LW. Much smaller. The cut should be easy, but what do I know? Phone Post
11/25/12 2:00 PM
stevia's sex slave

BooZe -
stevia's sex slave -
BooZe -
His last fight was one of the better fights of the year, he is about to get a brown belt in Jiujitsu and his striking is coming along really well. Tyron gets way more hate than he deserves. He can beat a lot of people in the UFC...a lot. Phone Post
11/25/12 2:29 PM
Bry Bry

BooZe-stfu with that nonsense..did you watch his fight against Marquadt?that was very entertaining and Woodley is getting better every time out..id love to see him matched up against kosheck, Fitch or Hieron..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.