UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sakara Should have Just SLAMMED Cote...

11/24/12 9:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheComedian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup. Why get DQ'd for punching someone in the back of the head when you can just SMASH the back of their head on the canvas from 5-7 feet in the air and it's perfectly legal.

Duh

http://urdirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Kimbo-Slam.jpg
11/24/12 9:43 PM
TheComedian

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/daveshaps/1Lumumba.gif?t=1330922639

This one is PERFECT:

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/129469/34hvs4x.gif
11/25/12 6:52 PM
TheComedian

Could a blue post those gifs?

Domo Arigato...
11/25/12 8:52 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean like Belcher did? Phone Post
11/25/12 9:01 PM
Sex Chicken
959 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a horrible comedian.

11/25/12 9:07 PM
youarewhatiswrong
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sex Chicken - 

You are a horrible comedian.

11/25/12 9:32 PM
TheComedian

So we have three idiots who don't understand that it is LAUGHABLE that someone gets DQ'd for hitting someone with their fist in the back of the head, but is PERFECTLY LEGAL to smash the back of the head of their opponent from 6' in the air?

Also, 3 idiots who never read Watchman...
11/25/12 9:34 PM
Sex Chicken
959 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a horrible comedian and it's Watchmen.

11/25/12 9:35 PM
Sex Chicken

Did you really vote me down? Get out of here.

11/25/12 9:39 PM
TheComedian

Sex Chicken - 

You're a fucking idiot and clown. Your posts routinely suck cock and you come onto a thread that is about a legitimate issue and you say something stupid and think what? That you're clever?

GTFO moron...
11/25/12 10:04 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/25/12 10:22 PM
Sex Chicken

Edited: 11/25/12 10:24 PM
TheComedian - 
Sex Chicken - 

You're a fucking idiot and clown. Your posts routinely suck cock and you come onto a thread that is about a legitimate issue and you say something stupid and think what? That you're clever?

GTFO moron...

I "came into a thread" that you posted 1 day ago and no one gave a fuck about, and the only reason it is being read now is because I accidentally bumped it with a lazy joke. 

How dare you call me a clown?

11/26/12 1:50 AM
TheComedian

UGCTT Private First Class America - 

Phone Post

Thank you sir.
11/26/12 1:53 AM
TheComedian

Billytk - What he should have done is follow the rules and NOT thrown 10+ illegal shots to the back of the head then we wouldn't have to listen to him whine

I have a great question for you:

Why is that rule in place?

Is it there for the safety of the fighters? Can't imagine that's the reason, since it's perfectly legal and okeuy-dokey to SMASH the back of a guy's head on the ground until he's unconscious.

So why is it there then? Just so people have to follow it?

I don't know. Please help me out here and explain it to me...
11/26/12 10:56 AM
youarewhatiswrong
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheComedian - 
Billytk - What he should have done is follow the rules and NOT thrown 10+ illegal shots to the back of the head then we wouldn't have to listen to him whine

Is it there for the safety of the fighters? Can't imagine that's the reason, since it's perfectly legal and okeuy-dokey to SMASH the back of a guy's head on the ground until he's unconscious.

Those slams, while dangerous and damaging to the occipital lobe, do not apply direct impact to the most fragile juncture of the axis and atlas (t-1/t-2 vertebrae), as they are shielded in the instance of a slam by the protruding occipital lobe. Direct strikes to that articulation point can result in catastrophic injury to the brain stem/medulla oblungata.
11/26/12 1:28 PM
TheComedian

youarewhatiswrong - 
TheComedian - 

Those slams, while dangerous and damaging to the occipital lobe, do not apply direct impact to the most fragile juncture of the axis and atlas (t-1/t-2 vertebrae), as they are shielded in the instance of a slam by the protruding occipital lobe. Direct strikes to that articulation point can result in catastrophic injury to the brain stem/medulla oblungata.

LOL!

t-1 and t-2? Do you realize that the "T" vertebrae start at the shoulders and go down. It is the "C" vertebrae that compose what people call the neck and connect to the skull...

Also, the idea of "shielding" is LAUGHABLE when the back of your skull hits the canvas with the force of a fender-bender (see Randy Couture's measured slam from the show Fight Science). Kinetic energy doesn't just suddenly stop at the point of contact and we are not talking about the same force being focused into the point of a hammer (or even an elbow for that matter). The surface area being struck by a fist to the lower back of the skull is almost identical to the surface area that strikes the canvas when slammed...
11/26/12 1:31 PM
TheComedian

The atlas and axis can literally be yanked clean from the skull with a slam to the occipital lobe or from whiplash.

That's how head trauma works...Just ask Dale Earnhardt.....
11/26/12 2:01 PM
youarewhatiswrong

obviously meant C-1 and C-2, you're nitpicking at typo
11/26/12 2:05 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sex Chicken -

This. Phone Post
11/26/12 2:06 PM
youarewhatiswrong

Salokcin69 - 
Sex Chicken -

This. Phone Post

yeah, let's just stick with this.
11/26/12 2:21 PM
TheComedian

youarewhatiswrong - obviously meant C-1 and C-2, you're nitpicking at typo

A typo is writing "whore" when you meant "where".

Also, my ENTIRE response to you is far beyond your forgetfulness of human anatomy. I guess you have no answers for my cogent responses to your excessively simply and inaccurate defense of the shoddy rule system?
11/26/12 2:27 PM
youarewhatiswrong

TheComedian - 

Also, my ENTIRE response to you is far beyond your forgetfulness of human anatomy. I guess you have no answers for my cogent responses to your excessively simply and inaccurate defense of the shoddy rule system?

You can see my response above.
11/26/12 2:30 PM
TheComedian

youarewhatiswrong - 
TheComedian - 

You can see my response above.

Oh, you mean the intellectual dicktuck you pulled when your flimsy defense was unraveled and left you with nothing to retort so you resorted to name calling?
11/26/12 2:41 PM
youarewhatiswrong

Show me where I called you a name (other than your screenname.)

You unraveled nothing, but made specious assertions that can't be proved or disproved here. That show you reference is a joke, and does nothing to prove the pressure that the brain stem/atlas/axis are actually subjected to.

Nobody is going to come to any conclusion here, this is stupid, you're wasting everyone's time.

You're a horrible comedian, and it's "Watchmen."
11/26/12 2:46 PM
youarewhatiswrong

cjlom21 - Rigged decision cause Sakara was 3 to 1 underdog, any smart betters put big money on Sakara,

He knocked Cote out with a elbow and rapid punched him, like every fighter does for god sake. Clearly rigged decision by jokers in Canada, like most fights in UFC if the fighter who is betting underdog, wins the fight.

Only way you can win with a underdog in UFC, if its a CLEAR Beating, or finish opponent.

Day MMA died for me

Fedor > UFC lates

Really? This is what killed MMA? You lost a few bucks because Sakara couldn't keep his dick in his pants and finish Cote legitimately? It's not debatable that he finished the fight with clean strikes, it's pretty clear cut. It perhaps should have been a NC, but I don't know how that would have affected your bet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.