UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rockhold off SF finale card

11/25/12 1:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/11/25/3687594/strikeforce-champions-luke-rockhold-injury

11/25/12 1:37 AM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a shame. Him vs Weidman makes sense. Interim belt. Winner of Bisping Belfort can fight the winner of that. Phone Post
11/25/12 1:39 AM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmfao.

Lemme guess, Nate and Cormier will get 'injured' before January, too.

11/25/12 1:44 AM
FunkMasterJoe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks. So, what are the odds Showtime pulls the plug on this one as well? Phone Post
11/25/12 1:44 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

lmfao.

Lemme guess, Nate and Cormier will get 'injured' before January, too.

VTFU. EXACTLY what I was thinking. They'll be fighting for the UFC by spring 

11/25/12 1:46 AM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FunkMasterJoe -  That sucks. So, what are the odds Showtime pulls the plug on this one as well? Phone Post

That's hard to say.

Zuffa knows what they are doing, and I wouldn't look past the possibility of them paying these guys under the table to fake an injury, in order to get on a UFC card as soon as possible after the contract with Showtime has expired. The contract calls for one more Strikeforce card. It doesn't say these fighters have to be on it.

11/25/12 1:55 AM
Lionpaws
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kno where this is headed.... Phone Post
11/25/12 2:05 AM
145er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss the old strikeforce.:( they were finally picking up some speed, then Scott coker fuckin sold out... Bummer. Makes you wonder how big they would have been now if they hadn't sold to zuffa..
11/25/12 2:30 AM
CLINTK9
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

145er - I miss the old strikeforce.:( they were finally picking up some speed, then Scott coker fuckin sold out... Bummer. Makes you wonder how big they would have been now if they hadn't sold to zuffa..

this. I know they were burnin money with Fedor, but they were getting hot. people were talkin and knew who Strikeforce and the Russian were.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.