UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Vickie Guerrero is awful.

11/25/12 12:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching smackdown atm, Dolph was giving a pretty good promo until she came out and killed the whole thing. She is on TV way too much. People boo her but not in a "you're a great heel" way, more in a "please put the mic down and fuck off" way.

11/25/12 12:19 PM
weepingbeaver
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I disagree. She has done well to establish herself in the company since the death of Eddie. Hats off to her. Phone Post
11/25/12 12:29 PM
Smokemonster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

Watching smackdown atm, Dolph was giving a pretty good promo until she came out and killed the whole thing. She is on TV way too much. People boo her but not in a "you're a great heel" way, more in a "please put the mic down and fuck off" way.

Agreed, she's a pain in the balls Phone Post
11/25/12 1:52 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree. I'm glad She was able to establish herself and make money after Eddie passed away, but the character is really getting stale. Phone Post
11/25/12 2:03 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love her character, but they need to seperate her and Dolph. Phone Post
11/25/12 2:05 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say shes actually hurting Dolphs credibility at this point. He can talk for himself, in fact his recent mic work has been very good and he seems ready to step up to the next level.

11/25/12 2:17 PM
The Destroyer88

She's a great heel manager but needs to be with someone who needs a manager.
11/25/12 4:35 PM
HenryO

TheZa -  I love her character, but they need to seperate her and Dolph. Phone Post

Yup, Dolph is pretty good whenever he's on the mic, he needs to be by himself to ever get to main event level
11/25/12 5:50 PM
grizz632
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is fucking terrible. In fact, whenever she becomes a major part of the show I absolutely cannot watch. I stopped watching when she was put back in charge instead of AJ. I came back this week just to see the new guys and found that I had it muted most of the time and followed on the PWF so I could avoid all the shitty Vicki-related stuff.

And I completely disagree with people saying she's a great heel. Just because everyone hates you doesn't make you a great heel. A great heel should make you hate them, but still make you want to tune in every week to see how you're going to get what's coming to you. Great heels are compelling and elevate the faces they work with, and great heel managers elevate the wrestlers they manage. Vicki does none of that. Not only do I hate her, I have no desire to see her on TV ever again and will aggressively avoid her. Also, I think Ziggler would be further along at this point in his career if Vicki were out of the picture. He's got natural heel charisma and is better on the mic than she is
11/25/12 6:20 PM
Sofa King Cool
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grizz is correct

A great heel makes you want to watch them. Vickie actually makes me change the channel. Phone Post
11/25/12 7:35 PM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel great for her over her getting over regardless of what kinda way she is. Eddie would be so proud of the heat she draws. But zigglers recent promo on aj in the locker room is one of the best ive seen an heard (besides cm punk) in a few years Phone Post
11/25/12 7:40 PM
grizz632
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think she's really "over", people just genuinely don't like her. It's not heel heat, it's X-Pac "get the fuck off my TV" heat. big difference
11/25/12 8:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like her :)

11/25/12 8:31 PM
The Destroyer88

Barry wants her to sit on his face

(so do i)
11/25/12 8:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha...she has that big booty I like.

11/25/12 8:41 PM
grizz632

11/25/12 9:04 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan myself but I agree she needs to split with Dolph. Phone Post
11/25/12 9:20 PM
Sofa King Cool
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Lol at the Rich Franklin GIFs. Phone Post
11/25/12 9:22 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like big booties but not cottage cheese. Big difference. Phone Post
11/25/12 9:57 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

everyone loves a little cottage cheese with their fruit lol

11/26/12 1:25 AM
Radio Raheem

lol ^ Phone Post
11/26/12 9:55 AM
SamboMMA

grizz632 - She is fucking terrible. In fact, whenever she becomes a major part of the show I absolutely cannot watch. I stopped watching when she was put back in charge instead of AJ. I came back this week just to see the new guys and found that I had it muted most of the time and followed on the PWF so I could avoid all the shitty Vicki-related stuff.

And I completely disagree with people saying she's a great heel. Just because everyone hates you doesn't make you a great heel. A great heel should make you hate them, but still make you want to tune in every week to see how you're going to get what's coming to you. Great heels are compelling and elevate the faces they work with, and great heel managers elevate the wrestlers they manage. Vicki does none of that. Not only do I hate her, I have no desire to see her on TV ever again and will aggressively avoid her. Also, I think Ziggler would be further along at this point in his career if Vicki were out of the picture. He's got natural heel charisma and is better on the mic than she is

Yeah I was in disbelief when Vince replaced AJ with Vickie as GM after reading he wanted to "shake things up" I still myself to this day how making Vickie a Heel GM again was shaking things up. Her act is beyond tired at this point.
11/26/12 12:21 PM
Wiggy
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/12 12:21 PM
grizz632 - It's not heel heat, it's X-Pac "get the fuck off my TV" heat.

/end thread
11/26/12 12:21 PM
CryLikeAGirl
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Vickie. I'm amused by how much people hate her.
11/26/12 12:29 PM
dangerboy12
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Vickie too, and quarter hours with her involved continue to do well. And switching Aj with her has actually given Aj more air time, which has also proven to be good for ratings.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.