UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Vickie Guerrero is awful.

11/26/12 4:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like her, but Dolph needs to stand on his own.

The way you feel about her and wanting to change the channel is how I always felt about JBL, though I know a lot like him. 

11/26/12 5:09 PM
Trollkillerxxx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is the worst thing in wrestling right now. She can't act and her voice makes me cringe. Did wwe feel bad after Eddie died and gave her a job? I honestly feel like almost anyone can do a better job than her on the mic

It's X-PAC heat at its finest Phone Post
11/26/12 5:34 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/12 5:34 PM
dangerboy12 - quarter hours with her involved continue to do well.

Very surprised by this if true. 

11/26/12 6:04 PM
CryLikeAGirl
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She started off with X-Pac heat, but now she has her own sort of heat. If you've ever been there live when she comes out to talk, the whole arena erupts in boos that are so loud that it's fun. It's a fun heat because if you're there, the boos are so loud that you can't even hear what she's saying. It's hilarious.
11/26/12 6:40 PM
Sofa King Cool
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I also felt the same way about JBL.

I like him now. Phone Post
11/26/12 8:49 PM
jTheHybridwolff
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd fuck the miserable bitch out of her
Clearly she needs it ! Phone Post
11/26/12 9:11 PM
CroSharkWeb
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trollkillerxxx - She is the worst thing in wrestling right now. She can't act and her voice makes me cringe. Did wwe feel bad after Eddie died and gave her a job? I honestly feel like almost anyone can do a better job than her on the mic

If I remember correctly I read that the wwe was going to take care of eddies family financially after he passed away. Since they're paying her family anyway they use her on tv so they Atleast get something out of their Investment. Phone Post
11/27/12 4:09 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -
dangerboy12 - quarter hours with her involved continue to do well.

Very surprised by this if true. 

I can believe this because every time I see her I pay the most attention thinking that Ziggler is going to come out any second Phone Post
11/27/12 5:34 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost killed yet another angle on Raw lol. Phone Post
11/27/12 1:46 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trollkillerxxx - She is the worst thing in wrestling right now. She can't act and her voice makes me cringe. Did wwe feel bad after Eddie died and gave her a job? I honestly feel like almost anyone can do a better job than her on the mic

I disagree.. imo the worst thing in wrestling right now is the stupid Bully Ray/Brooke Hogan angle.. ugh!! I muted that shit. Phone Post
11/29/12 4:49 AM
othree
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really wanted to like her, out of respect for Eddie, but god damn she makes me want to rip my fucking eardrums out of my own head. I can't get to my remote fast enough during segments involving her. Even sweet precious AJ Lee can't stop me from tuning out of Vickie moments.

11/29/12 5:38 PM
Bladefist
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant stand Vickie's voice. Most times I mute it, or change to something else.

Dolph needs eye candy as a valet, hes good enough on the mic himself.
11/29/12 11:26 PM
RKing85
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vickie gets X-Pac heat from me now.

I don't want to see her on my tv screen.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.